Lil’Jordan Humphrey

TheFlagship

21 hours ago, Modessit said:
21 hours ago, Napoleon said:
...some jobs have you pee in a cup, even if it is unrelated to that job. 

How often is peeing in a cup actually related to the job?

And why is it that you have to pee in a cup being held by the slightly kooky VP of Marketing on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, in the executive bathroom, and said VP then tells you not to tell anybody, as corporate doesn't want people to know about the tests.  Oh and he slips you a twenty on the way out.  I don't mind getting paid to piss in a cup, but I'd prefer to hold it, but no, that's not how it works.

• 3 weeks later...

He could really end up getting some run this Sunday. They're not going to use Taysom Hill as a gadget player as much most likely, because he's now suddenly the backup QB. If TQ Smith is out, LJH is either the 3rd or 4th receiver, and his competition for the #3 spot is a really pedestrian white guy (Austin Carr) who won't scare anyone. Saints may want to take a chance to get a playmaker out there with Brees out. He's going to get some snaps and probably a few targets this weekend - keep an eye out.

Saints 3rd QB is JT Barrett now. If Bridgewater got hurt, he might shoot to #1 as Taysom is more of a weapon/toy than a real QB. Wild.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, atomheartbevo said:

And why is it that you have to pee in a cup being held by the slightly kooky VP of Marketing on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, in the executive bathroom, and said VP then tells you not to tell anybody, as corporate doesn't want people to know about the tests.  Oh and he slips you a twenty on the way out.  I don't mind getting paid to piss in a cup, but I'd prefer to hold it, but no, that's not how it works.

Did you have to use one of these?

81Jx54fUe5L._SX355_.jpg

4 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Saints 3rd QB is JT Barrett now. If Bridgewater got hurt, he might shoot to #1 as Taysom is more of a weapon/toy than a real QB. Wild.

Taysom the Weapon/Toy looked really fucking good this preseason as a traditional QB. Like, good enough to trade Teddy "good".

JT will get to hold the clipboard if Teddy gets hurt, but he's not coming close to starting a game unless Teddy AND Taysom go down.

PS- Go LJH!

35 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Taysom the Weapon/Toy looked really fucking good this preseason as a traditional QB. Like, good enough to trade Teddy "good".

JT will get to hold the clipboard if Teddy gets hurt, but he's not coming close to starting a game unless Teddy AND Taysom go down.

PS- Go LJH!

Eh. I like Hill but most of what he did was against 4th stringers, and the playbook would have to be significantly reduced for him. I think Payton sees Bridgewater/Barrett as real QBs and Taysom as a guy he can play all over the field, including at QB. 

Let's hope Teddy lights up the Seahawks Sunday and we never find out..

• 2 months later...