Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

12 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

I dont know man. Im kinda stoked our coach mighta allegedly snorted coke off a stripper and has orgies with stewardesses.
And why zach still call hisself coach?
Mfer aint no fuckin coach

Did you listen to his podcast? Urban said he was going to be a HC in 3 years if his vindictive ex-wife didn't ruin his name.

59 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Just you wait, guys. He's gonna go after Michelle at some point. He blames her for turning his ex wife and Tom against him.

She's pretty good at rolling with the punches and firing back. 

CySju1XVEAArUqP.jpg

Just so I understand this correctly, even before he was making head coach money, there was a group of flight attendants who Smith says would go wherever Herman told them to go and would f*** whoever Herman told them to f***. And they did this for no money or enjoyment on their part. Just because.

This doesn't sound realistic, but the only way we'll ever know for sure is if we suggest this scenario to every flight attendant we all come across. Should we post the results of those conversation in this thread, or should we start a new one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JFKFC said:

This doesn't sound realistic, but the only way we'll ever know for sure is if we suggest this scenario to every flight attendant we all come across. Should we post the results of those conversation in this thread, or should we start a new one?

Hello Ms. flight attendant lady. I'm from the internet. Coach Herman sent me. Should we shag now, or shag later? 

He's unemployed because of his commitment to the truth. Only sellouts and PC snowflakes have jobs. Suckers. Only renegades and warriors and true family men violate restraining orders. He's an alpha wolf in a world of sheep. 

• Haha 1

If the worst thing he has on Herman is sniffing coke off a stripper's ass with Michelle in attendance and a ring of flight attendant whores that would service him and his friends on demand, I''m thinking Herman is going to come out of this entire fiasco a lot less scathed than people predicted.

51 minutes ago, deech said:

If the worst thing he has on Herman is sniffing coke off a stripper's ass with Michelle in attendance and a ring of flight attendant whores that would service him and his friends on demand, I''m thinking Herman is going to come out of this entire fiasco a lot less scathed than people predicted.

Can’t wait for the Bio film.

Who will be cast to play Herman?

I'm pretty disappointed in Herman after this new information has come out.  Any guy thats able to talk his wife into letting him run a whore ring of flight attendants to service him and his friends on command should have the number 1 recruiting class every year.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Of course barstool gives him a platform.

It really is a pretty shitty thing to do. There’s literally no one who can say a good thing about the guy except to say that he probably loves his kids, but even if that’s his best quality he fucks it up by being a horrible influence on them. Why give him a forum or attention to spew what everyone knows are lies?  Other than for clicks I guess.  

Edited by Lhorn

15 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

There are flight attendants younger than 40?

This was my thought.  Tom Herman wasn't around in the Pan Am days (or at least not in the banging stewardess form) and maybe 1 in 5 flight attendants are hot enough to orgy.  

I'm gonna listen to the podcast, but this may not be factual information guys...

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

Among his recent retweets. He's going to reach a new low with this extension news.

I only thought i loved Herman after beating OU in Dallas and UGA in the Sugar Bowl. Now I know we have the right guy. His cred just went up!

I have a cousin who was and may still be a flight attendant. She's 50+ now but was quite a looker at 19. I'm not ashamed to admit that my 15-yr-old self popped quite a boner watching her walk around in a bikini top and cutoffs. She has a daughter who was or may still be on a dance team for a minor league hockey team in Colorado.

Edit: just found out the daughter played in the LFL for the Denver Dream.