Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Mexico, might want to just focus on protecting Puerto Vallarta and Cabo.

That said, the Kuril Islands need to be on the lookout for some midget subs.

So.....what you're saying is.....we're going to capture PV and Cabo with infiltrated crews of drunken tourists and hot women in skimpy bathing suits?

I am interested in your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Enjoy Pueblo Colorado.

I mean, we gotta build the re-education camps for Mountain Time Zone folks who don't submit to the Texan yoke somewhere, so we'll need Pueblo.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Inside cities with large apartment buildings like that?  Not really.

For example, we have seen strikes on civilian buildings in Kyiv.   There is no real RU presence in Kyiv.  They are shelling the shit out of Irpin.  Again, no real Russian presence in Irpin proper.  Sorry, but your hypothesis doesn't hold up.  The large residential buildings that are being shelled are not being used for shelter by combatants in urban combat, because there isn't urban combat happening anywhere close to those buildings.

But then that's a question you ask yourself. Now why in the hell would the Russians waste a perfectly good cruise missile on an apartment building that has absolutely no significance.  Or lob a shell at a park?  Maybe the helicopters they had flying overhead got lit up by a stinger in that area.  Just maybe.  This is an insurgency.  The Russians are doing very bad shit but don't think they aren't getting goaded into firing some "cut that shit out" shots too.  Iraqis did that shit all the time.  Hey I'm gonna lob a few missiles at you from the mosque. I double dog dare you to level the mosque. They ain't wrong they ain't right.  It's war.  

Remember a few weeks ago you were advocating blowing up the power plants to get the world's attention.  Is something like this really above fighting dirty when it is for your countrys survival

Edited by FartingMonk

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So.....what you're saying is.....we're going to capture PV and Cabo with infiltrated crews of drunken tourists and hot women in skimpy bathing suits?

PV and Cabo are distractions from the true main attack, which will erupt in all directions from San Miguel de Allende as Midwestern Matrons in Frida T-Shirts rampage through the land, speaking slowly and loudly and driving up drink prices 300%.

• Hook 'Em 1

These guys are just amazing. Up against an evil super power with still the oppty to do catastrophic damage. Worse than we’d like to imagine and this guy (translation of Tweet): 

“Terror defense looks forward to Russian "liberators" 🔥
 Of course, if they arrive!”

I really think they can beat them out of Ukraine . I do. 

8 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

But then that's a question you ask yourself. Now why in the hell would the Russians waste a perfectly good cruise missile on an apartment building that has absolutely no significance.  Or lob a shell at a park?  Maybe the helicopters they had flying overhead got lit up by a stinger in that area.  Just maybe.  This is an insurgency.  The Russians are doing very bad shit but don't think they aren't getting goaded into firing some "cut that shit out" shots too.  Iraqis did that shit all the time.  Hey I'm gonna lob a few missiles at you from the mosque. I double dog dare you to level the mosque. They ain't wrong they ain't right.  It's war.  

Remember a few weeks ago you were advocating blowing up the power plants to get the world's attention.  Is something like this really above fighting dirty when it is for your countrys survival

Oh, I'm not categorically ruling it out.  But we're also seeing Russia in a familiar tactical position -- frustrated and angry.  And blowing the fuck out of civilian structures is an engraved page in their historical playbook.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I'm not categorically ruling it out.  But we're also seeing Russia in a familiar tactical position -- frustrated and angry.  And blowing the fuck out of civilian structures is an engraved page in their historical playbook.

Yeah.  But it's not a random lob.  They level city blocks for funzies

19 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Knowing Deere, they’ve mailed out a bunch of letters indicating this is a violation of the terms of purchase and the tractors will need to be returned to the dealership for a software upgrade, at the farmers expense, natch.

Don't forget the delivery charges

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am interested in your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I mean, we gotta build the re-education camps for Mountain Time Zone folks who don't submit to the Texan yoke somewhere, so we'll need Pueblo.

yep. we take Baja and PV and from there it is a hop skip and a jump to Costa Rica.  probably can be done in a week if the supply lines of tequila and chilaquiles/menudo keep up.

Edited by dcar00

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Shit, I'm getting on board with this reclaiming territory that was historically claimed by you.

That's right, New Mexico and Colorado, we're comin' for ya......and Kansas, OK, and Wyoming.....don't think we've forgotten about you.....

Texas1836map.jpg

You sure you want the Oklahoma panhandle back?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

104178647-GettyImages-154214223.jpg

(Reuters) - Russia Shifting Focus to New, More [Serious] War

Frustrated with the lack of progress in Russia's stagnant war against the Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced today that Russia would be launching a new, more [serious] war against the Ukraine.

"Do not believe the lies from the west," exclaimed Putin with a glare that would have struck fear into the hearts of all men only two weeks ago.  "Russia is the greatest and most powerful nation this world has known, and we will not stop until our enemies are not only beaten, but utterly destroyed!"  He then outlined a strategy for his new, more [serious] war wherein pickle jars would be classified as weapons of mass destruction, the posting of pithy quips and memes would become war crimes and farm equipment capable of towing elite Russian tanks off the battlefield would be outlawed.

When asked to respond, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy simply tweeted, "Russian Dicktater -- go fuck yourself."

image.jpeg.b040fe392a2d8040fd126cd7f56b8501.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Size yes, but Rome had better land. 

And Rome had it earlier in history, which was the entire point of this odd little tangent down memory lane.

So in that case, the prehistoric protozoa say, "hold my... single cell..."

• Hook 'Em 1