Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Maggie Haberman✔@maggieNYT
 Potus skipped a cemetery visit in Paris due to rain/advice from a deputy chief of staff, then blamed aides for not warning him it wouldn’t play well in the press

And it wasn't just a cemetery visit. It was a commemoration of US soldiers buried at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial. The man representing our nation sat in his room and pouted about whatever it was that day that didn't line up perfectly for him.

Edited by retread
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, retread said:

And it wasn't just a cemetery visit. It was a commemoration of US soldiers buried at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial. The man representing our nation sat in his room and pouted about whatever it was that day that didn't line up perfectly for him.

He prefers soldiers that don't get killed.

Freaking losers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Is this real?

Yeah, some people get a little uptight about jailing and traumatizing toddlers, withholding paychecks from Federal Employees and conspiring with foreign adversaries.  

But, you know, let me just go have a little Jack and Coke and I'll settle right down.

• Like 1

It’s just children in cages!

It’s just infringement on a woman’s right to choose.

It’s just a couple of racial slurs!

It’s just shouting about illegal immigrants yet employing them in large numbers at my properties!

It’s just ignoring the law and a murdered journalist!

It’s just a two hour speech full of lies!

JUST LOOSEN UP AND SMILE!!

(And that’s just the shit from last week.)

I hope he loosens up his butthole and enjoys it when he’s rotting in prison.

Fucking dick. Nothing makes me madder than this particular line of gaslighting. And it’s used against women with strong opinions A LOT.

“You’re too serious and angry. Loosen up!”

Fuck off, fuckface. I’ll be pissed if I wanna be pissed and the garbage pile that is this administration is something definitely worth getting pissed over.

Loosen up. Seriously, RAGE.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The best people.

1. That lady's reaction was hilarious.

2. I am pretty sure he is joking about germs not being real.

3. I would guess at least 20% of Surly doesn't wash their hands based on previous threads regarding bathroom etiquette.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s just children in cages!

It’s just infringement on a woman’s right to choose.

It’s just a couple of racial slurs!

It’s just shouting about illegal immigrants yet employing them in large numbers at my properties!

It’s just ignoring the law and a murdered journalist!

It’s just a two hour speech full of lies!

JUST LOOSEN UP AND SMILE!!

(And that’s just the shit from last week.)

I hope he loosens up his butthole and enjoys it when he’s rotting in prison.

Fucking dick. Nothing makes me madder than this particular line of gaslighting. And it’s used against women with strong opinions A LOT.

“You’re too serious and angry. Loosen up!”

Fuck off, fuckface. I’ll be pissed if I wanna be pissed and the garbage pile that is this administration is something definitely worth getting pissed over.

Loosen up. Seriously, RAGE.

imgur

First and foremost- Trump's rolling out his "national emergency" argument tonight, and Beto is gonna counter with a rally for rationality.  I think this could end up being one of the single dumbest things Trump has ever done. 

El Paso is not NW Florida, and IF by some miracle the crowd for Beto is much larger than the crowd, and the size difference is obvious... Trump blows his leverage completely for his false argument of crisis.  HE also makes the GOP negotiating position even weaker visually as the profiles of mostly angry white folks is contrasted with a much more demographically representative Beto crowd.  Think of it this way, would Ted Cruz hold a campaign kick off Rally in El Paso? With Beto setting up a competing rally?  It's going to be an interesting contrast in El Paso, fear vs hope, fear vs rationality, fear vs Beto in general.  I think the split screens likely to Run are gonna be nothing but an affirmation that the GOP has chosen an unstustainable path electorially.  It's gonna be stark visually I predict.

On the good news front, Trump and the GOP have so fucked up our government, and we are so focused on that disruption that none of us are even worried about the second largest Ebola outbreak in History!  See! Trump's silver lining! 2nd Largest Ebola Outbreak