Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Seriously, how much could that have cost?  Say 120 guests, all pretty big and hungry (around the clock), so 3 sammiches each.  That's $12.  Toss in an order of fries and a large Coke, we're at $16.  Call it $2K.  

Sarah is crowing like Trump pulled a Bill Gates and gave away 90% of his "fortune".  Hell, Rocko could have footed that bill AFTER he paid the monthly nut on his used Corvette.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Seriously, how much could that have cost?  Say 120 guests, all pretty big and hungry (around the clock), so 3 sammiches each.  That's $12.  Toss in an order of fries and a large Coke, we're at $16.  Call it $2K.  

Sarah is crowing like Trump pulled a Bill Gates and gave away 90% of his "fortune".  Hell, Snacks could have footed that bill AFTER he paid the monthly nut on his used Corvette.

Unless I'm missing something, Snacks ain't Rocko.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 8:13 PM, Bama Chick said:

Well, Trump has never been around a woman who appreciated him for anything other than his money and ability to get them a green card, so it’s easy to see how a woman who genuinely cares for her husband would confuse him.

Want to really blow his feeble mind?

Tell him some women actually voluntarily have sex FOR FREE and without requiring a NDA.

Go on. 

can you imagine the absurdity of making a trip to the white house to meet the president, and you get served lukewarm fast food crap?
my god.

Im sure the logistics of getting the food to the White House and getting to serving time means that food was about 4 hours old. It’s only lukewarm because the composting process has started.
  • Haha 1

Y'all laugh, but this is awesome for Clemson players.  None of them care about a photo-op with the president, especially THIS president.  Imagine getting to tell the story to women, your future children, grandchildren, etc., that not only did you win the national championship, but you got to celebrate it by eating lukewarm MickyD's with the most socially awkward billionaire of all time.  It's like you lived through an episode of "The Office."

Guaranteed Dabo voted for Trump. He probably bated to the memory later.

8 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I'm telling  y'all, Trump's got slumlord in his DNA. He racistly thought, "what would a whole gaggle of young poor black people like? Oh, they probably never get to enjoy McDonald's premium sandwiches, let's go all out and the kids will love it! I'll be praised for this!"

He's so low rent and trashy I think he sincerely thinks that's good food. It's not racism. 

The fucking choad eats his steaks well done with ketchup for fucks sake. 

• Like 1

From my understanding the First Family pays for all of their own food.  The WH presents the them with a monthly bill.  I can only imagine that was an awkward conversation to explain that to trump.  I bet his charities or own restaurants have picked up every tab he’s had in the last 30 years.    His next call was to his accountant to tell him to find a way to write it off.  “Can Trump 2020 pay for it?”

Dw6rBraXgAEzvsA?format=jpg&name=large

A day later and I still can’t get over this pic.  Brisket nailed it already, but it is a perfect encapsulation of our times and should be a defining image of Trump’s fast-food Presidency.  The huckster offers America his Faustian bargain: a delicious meal: all we can eat and it will cost us nothing. In reality, it is unsubstantive, poisonous and will kill us if we consume too much.  Fuck it, we feast anyway.   Meanwhile, honest Abe looks down in contemplative judgment.  Judging not so much the huckster but *us* and the decision we have made.  Fucking brilliant.  Should win a Pulitzer Prize.  

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 8