Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

When it comes to driving, I purposely and thankfully split the duties with my wife.  I'll drive the long distances, but if there's going to be traffic involved or difficult parking, I ask her to drive.  Traffic because I get pissed off very easily; parking because I absolutely suck at it and, to this day, cannot back up my truck to save my life.  Hell, I backed into another car the first day of school last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

When it comes to driving, I purposely and thankfully split the duties with my wife.  I'll drive the long distances, but if there's going to be traffic involved or difficult parking, I ask her to drive.  Traffic because I get pissed off very easily; parking because I absolutely suck at it and, to this day, cannot back up my truck to save my life.  Hell, I backed into another car the first day of school last year.

1589.gif

you dont have any kids tho, right? i mean then its just assisted double suicide and youre only killing yourselves

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

65e1ec18dd1534b5074c3b6363cd6fb8_400x400

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Big of you to dump your purse out like that. 

Just googled “throwing neck”

i've watched so much amateur allure and swallow salon that any time i see ring light reflections in the eyes of a person in a photo or video, i think i'm about to watch a bj vid. the tnt nba pre/post game show ads were freaking me out.
Embarrassed to admit I had a subscription to AA years ago.
  • Like 1

I took catholic confirmation classes when I was 16 because my mom made me. I was there with about 15 other local teens. Each class would start with us in a prayer circle.

There was one really cute girl in there, and I would always slyly try and stand next to her so that I could hold her hand in the prayer circle. After class I’d go home and vigorously jack off with whatever hand she had held that night. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/30/2018 at 8:30 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

holy shit LOL

I took catholic confirmation classes when I was 16 because my mom made me. I was there with about 15 other local teens. Each class would start with us in a prayer circle.
There was one really cute girl in there, and I would always slyly try and stand next to her so that I could hold her hand in the prayer circle. After class I’d go home and vigorously jack off with whatever hand she had held that night. 

While staring at your Joe DiMaggio poster, no doubt.

I haven't had one since they replaced the cardboard box it came in with a plastic bag. I used the box as a makeshift pizza peel and cutting board. 

We do that all the time with H-E-B/DiGiornio style frozen pizzas. Any that come in a box.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 7:30 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Was your wife pissed that you wrecked her truck?

I let my daughter borrow my truck recently when we were out of town. It was parked to the right of our garage, and she scraped the driver’s side against the garage wall bricks just backing it up into the driveway. Tore the melding off the rear wheel well in the process. What pissed me off was that she took it upon herself to file an insurance claim. So now, we have another claim in our record for a net payout of less than $200. I declined the claim, but I know it’s still on our record.

There should be a thread for stupid things females do. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

• 2 weeks later...

I love watching “Hoarders”. Just watched an episode where a woman kept years worth of her shit and piss in bottles.  She kept these bottles in her house. She thought it was mold and dust that made her house smell. 

Can’t drive on trips. I develop narcolepsy every time.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pissing while sitting down feels great. Fuck what anyone says.

In the last 5 or so years I have found 2 huge game changers for me. 

1. The bidet - it’s obvious

2. Pissing sitting down at night. 

A. No need to turn on the light

B. Drains much better

C. No need to wash hands because all you’ve done is pull down your panties and then pulled them back up.

it has resulted in a significant sleep increase every night. I recommend it.

• Like 1