Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I’m guessing Trump was tested for it already and it came back positive but he threatened anybody that says he has it with a lawsuit.  He doesn’t want to look weak/human by admitting he caught it.

His NDA game is strong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

In the meantime White House is taking the temperature of the reporters assembling for the Pence presser.

New policy is to take temps of anyone in proximity to POTUS or vpotus. 

Odds that any reporter known to be even a minute bit critical of the dotard gets their temperature taken with the “special” temperature scanner?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

It really is amazing that the greatest generation we ever had, eventually in part raised by far the shitiest generation we ever had.

And if any member of the shitiest generation present here wants to argue with that, my only retort will simply be, you elected Donal Trump to be the president of the United States. Therefore, you are automatically the shittiest generation in all of history. Care to refute? 

It tends to go that way.  Those that sacrifice tend to insulate their progeny from sacrifice.  Add in that the sacrifice of that generation led to unprecedented prosperity and it just gets worse.

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If Fox News thought there was even half a chance of some of their viewers switching off, there is no way they would run those spots.

My understanding is that Fox News cedes to local providers to fill space and they don’t control 100% of the ads. That’s how John Oliver bought the Catheter Cowboy ads in certain regions.  

• Like 1

“The president has sought for weeks to play down the severity of the outbreak and been especially sensitive about giving the impression that he himself was at risk. Indeed, several advisers to Mr. Trump on Saturday privately expressed irritation at Ms. McDaniel for publicly acknowledging her illness.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-mar-a-lago.html?action=click

13 hours ago, Red Five said:

How long does it take to get the results back? I'm guessing however long that is, it's a lot shorter for potus.

That is what I don't understand. It was my understanding that to get a definitive positive result it is not going to be overnight but maybe with the automation it is faster. Perhaps Grisham is being coy--the President was actually tested earlier and they waited until the results to make an announcement. If it had been positive they might have gone with a different strategy?

16 minutes ago, Mapache said:

He's such a shithead

To be fair to Trump, poaching German scientists has actually worked out really well for the U.S. in the past.  

For now, at least, the term German Engineered still means something.  Color me shocked the Italian science community isn't on this breakthrough.  

Donald J. Trump

Can't believe they are not going after Obama for wearing a tan suit he wore in the Oval Office and other cherished rooms in the White House and a two button suit at that. If a Republican did that, there would be an endless price to pay. Pathetic!

• Like 1