Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Saban stuff leaked because Mack used a friend. As far as I know Tom has no close enough friends except Anwar maybe. 

Mack had the Saban stuff leaked to stop it you think?  That was an ugly ass situation.  I know Ketch got pissed and outed Jesus's identity.  Ketch has no integrity

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

We’re 2-2 in a season we should have gone undefeated, want our coach fired immediately, 6th Street is getting positive rep, and we got fucking nurses boasting about their salary. What the actual fuck is going on around here?

Lack of casual encounters.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

We’re 2-2 in a season we should have gone undefeated, want our coach fired immediately, 6th Street is getting positive rep, and we got fucking nurses boasting about their salary. What the actual fuck is going on around here?

Coelenterate fuccbois running amok

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

18 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

It’s 2020.  Moose out front shoulda told ya.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jinx said:

I bet Greenspoint has the VHS box set of ER and the complete Grey’s Anatomy on DVR.  

Pair of sweatpants and a nice pinot grig at the end of the day? Maybe some takeout Chinese and a little Ben and Jerry's (only if it was a tough day - but it always is LOL! 😁).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

immamac had a red banner warning us that we’d see some weird shit. Didn’t think it would be to this extent. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Yeah this thread alone might make Urban run to usc.  Maybe this is the new normal.  

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

This whole thing with urban is setting up like a huge disappointment like with nick.

Has there been discussions IRL or just message board fodder?

I mean Texas Football since January 1st 2010 has been nothing but huge disappointments. I am not terrible concerned about being disappointed, it is kind of a Saturday tradition.

1 hour ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9386775

70a657af2da6dd5019fbe7eb3ca1d3f4.jpg

One months pay. Shut the fuck up. Sorry for the thread derail.... but even you brokedicks that wanna bash Nursing... go ahead. But know that Nursing is a fucking fantastic undergrad major.

Now carry on with fawning over that POS Meyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocko!

3 hours ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Any way Meyer would be able to bring Kerry Coombs with him? Or is there no chance he leaves fOSU?

I have no inside info. Below is based on a hypothetical where there is mutual interest between Meyer and Texas.

Coombs left the Titans to go back to Columbus, can’t see him leaving after one year. Johnson is older and has always been a PA/OH guy. Joyner would be a good hire.

Meyer would 100% demand his son-in-law Corey Dennis as QB coach. First year as full coach but four years there as GA/QC. Special teams rat at GaTech so that’s a positive. Obviously no recruiting history.

He might go after RB coach Tony Alford. Or keep Drayton. RB coaches are kinda interchangeable (no Katfid).

I think Louis Addazio (OL) and Kenny Guiton (WR) at Colorado State are names to watch.

Any praises for Pantoni/Marotti are absolutely earned. Meyer will go hard in the paint and probably get them.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, wood said:

Ciampaglio. Many thought he was the brains behind Tom Penders' successes on the court. IDK. I can't remember what bullshit he was telling the kids to get their meal money. Anyone?

I think he was in charge of doling out the money on road trips, but he didn’t give the players all the money that was allowed and allotted. One of the tricks he used (iirc) was to withhold money for the first and/or last meal the players were allowed to receive based on their departure and return times. He then reported to the AD that all of the allowable meal money had been disbursed.

Allegedly, that is. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
I would never sully an honorable man’s reputation.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, closetohumping said:

She’s very aesthetically pleasing.  I can’t deny that.  But you can’t wear this sort of outfit and be take. Seriously.    Some big code and hygiene violations here.  Scrubs please

Not sure how someone could neg that sarcasm. Pos rep to balance the force. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas