Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

How can such frauds have such loyal followings? Obvioulsy, the point is far greater when discussing Trump.

I see the rhetorical techiniques and the reliance on outrage and hate. I'm not really surprised they work on some people. But so many people?

The Greeks of Athens could banish people from the city who had too much sway that was regarded as a threat to democracy. These were just about always powerful, wealthy people who took up lives in some other city. For some it was a point of pride that they'd been so recognized.

The ancients were very pragmatic. If not for the ease of global communication, such expulsions for demagogues and other anti-democratic malefactors could serve all the world's republics well. Maybe we could use a trebuchet and launch them into the sea.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

The scene in the HBO doc where the lead attorney tells Jones about his own attorney emailing ALLLLLLLLLL that juicy shit is just…so good. 

I laughed, I cried. 14/10 rating. 

Sometimes I try to imagine what it would be like to be a Sandy Hook parent and have to deal with this situation. How do you keep yourself from just rage-spiraling with thoughts of tearing this man to physical shreds?  He deserves every cruel and unusual punishment that exists. Bust out the battery acid, cheese grater, and dick eating sea otters. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

At this point?  Has she ever done anything but bits?

Her crossfit trainer while married (#christianvalues), allegedly

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Keef said:

Her crossfit trainer while married (#christianvalues), allegedly

And her tantric sex guru. And a hobo named Stumpy. And Stumpy's buddy, Crackhead Carl

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

That's fun.  His personal Chapter 11 will be converted to a Chapter 7 liquidation.

Unfortunately for the plaintiffs, Chapter 7 liquidations are as bad or worse than foreclosure sales and sheriff's sales at returning money for the judgment creditors.  

Taking a more voluntary pay out and/or slower liquidation under an 11 plan might have gotten them more money in the short term, at least.  This will be quite painful for Mr. Alex, though.

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

I feel like those families want to see him feel just a tiny bit of the percentage of pain they carry with them everyday. I think that factor motivates them more than monetary payouts. Knowing his life is completely destroyed seems to bring them more satisfaction. I am absolutely good with that. If he lives past his 50’s I would be shocked. I think he OD’s on opiates before then.

hopefully it's horse dewormer. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

30 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

That fat fuck deserves every horrible thing possible. Opioid OD is too good for him 

Maybe he winds up homeless and hooks up with Icono and gets his drugs while doing the thing Icono enjoys so much. That seems a more fitting end.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's fun.  His personal Chapter 11 will be converted to a Chapter 7 liquidation.

Unfortunately for the plaintiffs, Chapter 7 liquidations are as bad or worse than foreclosure sales and sheriff's sales at returning money for the judgment creditors.  

Taking a more voluntary pay out and/or slower liquidation under an 11 plan might have gotten them more money in the short term, at least.  This will be quite painful for Mr. Alex, though.

I don't think the families want money from Jones. They want to see him suffer and lose things that he wants to have

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I don't think the families want money from Jones. They want to see him suffer and lose things that he wants to have

If I were in their shoes, that's what I would want.   I want to see him homeless and destitute.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 6/2/2024 at 2:50 PM, C-Man said:

Pretty cool how he’s friends with a direct descendant of Neanderthals. Won’t help him in court, but maybe she can find him a rock to go live under once he loses everything.

50 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

If I were in their shoes, that's what I would want.   I want to see him homeless and destitute.   

I'd probably already be in jail for attempted murder, but I've always been a bit of a hot head.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

21 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Second.  The odds of getting any kind of substantial sum from fuckhead Al were always going to be small.  Go for spite and revenge instead.  See him crushed before your very eyes.  Lob cans of soup at him in his cardboard box under a highway overpass.  Humiliate the fuck out of him on a constant basis.

This would be what I want.  Money don't mean shit, pure hatred and vile for his corrupt soul would keep me warm.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Satchel said:

What makes his fate so satisfying is he brought all of this upon himself. All of it.

Especially when there were a shirload of people telling him to shut the fuck up about and stop harassing the families.  It’s like a toddler that keeps creeping near some food that just came out of the oven, and you keep telling them not to do it, and they just won’t listen.

Edited by atomheartbevo

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Especially when there were a shirload of people telling him to shut the fuck up about and stop harassing the families.  It’s like a toddler that keeps creeping near some food that just came out of the oven, and you keep telling them not to do it, and they just won’t listen.

It’s the same thing with dotard and E Jean Carrol.

• Hook 'Em 1