Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

On3's re-ranking of Cordale Stewart looks like classic $9.95er brain rot to me. Not sure what happened - maybe someone fell in love with him at a camp, maybe he gives great interviews. Don't know, don't care. All you need to do is compare his offer list to Johntay's if you really want to see which one is the more highly regarded prospect. That goes for a couple of the guys on this list, actually

Edited by campcrunk

13 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Itā€™s been a while since I said it, so here goes: youā€™re a goddamned oxygen thief and a drain on this website. Look at the people he left off and tell me with a straight face that this is anything other than Hayes pumping those that pay his bills. Please do all of us a favor and go get your motherfucking shinebox you fucking jackass.

This is anything other than Hates pumping those that pay his bills. He left off WRs 11-umpteen on the On3 recruiting rankings.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 12/27/2022 at 9:02 PM, campcrunk said:

On3's re-ranking of Cordale Stewart looks like classic $9.95er brain rot to me. Not sure what happened - maybe someone fell in love with him at a camp, maybe he gives great interviews. Don't know, don't care. All you need to do is compare his offer list to Johntay's if you really want to see which one is the more highly regarded prospect. That goes for a couple of the guys on this list, actually

@Katfid54Ā sock confirmedĀ 

18 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Cool story. No actual quotes from Cooper Manning and the video with his supposed interview does not exist on that page. Great work MSN.Ā 

• Haha 2

This was sprinkled at the bottom of the Alamo Bowl day of notes:

Ā 

While on the subject of tight end, weā€™re watching the recruitment ofĀ Duce RobinsonĀ more and more closely. The Arizona five-star tight end is about as elite as it gets as a receiver. There arenā€™t many targets remaining on the board for Texas so focus will be laser focused on Robinson over the next month and change.

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 4