Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Wanker Bob said:

https://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/story/_/id/18771873/kim-mulkey-comments-put-baylor-reputation-ahead-sexual-assault-concerns

Yeah, it's hard to make that bitch disgusted. Raping female students didn't do it but trumpy did

Have you ever eaten Whopper?

It’s more than just date raping your taste buds. It’s rape rape.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

So I was driving home this afternoon and noticed someone on my street with a Blue Lives Matter flag outside their house.

Creeped the fuck out of me. That feels like the new Nazi flag.

This has happened a couple times.  One is really odd - a giant one in a predominantly black neighborhood.  It has me 100% convinced the guy is armed to the gills and ready to shoot any colored who happens to be on his property.  I know - I’m definitely Dick Tracy.  In his defense he is giving a fairly obvious warning.  Hope the POS is crying in his banquet beer come Tuesday night.    

Ita interesting how wide the variation is between neighborhoods. I live in Wedgewood south Fort Worth and probably 80% of the yard signs I see are Biden or Dem signs. In the exurbs I travel to for work are 90% Trump signs though: Southlake, Decatur, Saginaw. White flight is real
I have spent the last 2 1/2 years in Saginaw and now Decatur, so this hits close to home. Fortunately, this dark chapter of my life will end in 2 more months, hopefully ushered in by a new president.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Have you ever eaten Whopper?

It’s more than just date raping your taste buds. It’s rape rape.

Don't drag Whoppers into this. They're no Whataburger, but they beat the fuck outa Big Mac.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Umm, pretty sure he couldn’t have his own hotel cater the event because that would be a conflict of interest/emoluments clause issue and we know Trump wouldn’t break the law in order to make money.

All seriousness aside, the "richest" president in history could have easily donated the cost of meals out of his pocket, made a spectacle of the donation, and had his own place cater filets and lobster tail.  Instead, he catered McMeat.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

43 minutes ago, South Austin said:

That’s fucking great.

Yeah, I like when she reads the part about sexual assault...she goes and takes another hit of sanitizer.  

And at the very start, she says 'crazy out there' and huffs dramatically.  Nice subtle dig at the insane America Trump is warning us is coming under Biden, is actually already here..in our cities...playing out in real time. 

Edited by Lobo

Republicans allowed themselves to become the party of corruption and unabashed dishonesty. Maybe if Biden wins they can begin the healing process.

Nah, fuck all that. They will just try to return to keeping the quiet parts quiet and try to appear folksy again.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

That’s fucking great.

It is great, but between this and all of the fantastic Lincoln Project ads, I've yet to see a single one of them run on TV.  Are they not running in this part of the country?  

All seriousness aside, the "richest" president in history could have easily donated the cost of meals out of his pocket, made a spectacle of it the donation, and had his own place cater filets and lobster tail.  Instead, he catered McMeat.

If I remember the story correctly, it was during a shutdown so the Whitehouse kitchen was unavailable. McDonald's was his alternative. But you are right, if he was a billionaire, he should have no problem dropping 50 Gs to make sure guests he invited to his house got the same experience as the previous year's.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This has happened a couple times.  One is really odd - a giant one in a predominantly black neighborhood.  It has me 100% convinced the guy is armed to the gills and ready to shoot any colored who happens to be on his property.  I know - I’m definitely Dick Tracy.  In his defense he is giving a fairly obvious warning.  Hope the POS is crying in his banquet beer come Tuesday night.    

During one of the rallies (there have been so many excuse me for forgetting where--somewhere in the Upper Midwest) that Trump was speaking, was sponsored by the local PD union/organization. It was outdoors and normally the US flag is draped between two lifts at these rallies (often held at airports, so it makes sense). At this rally, the Blue Lives Matter was the not only the largest flag, it was the one behind the President, suspended between the cranes. That is unbelievably wrong, wrong, wrong. Does anyone in the WH understand what a flag code is or do they just hug it like it is a blanket?  What pains me is how they object to kneeling in recognition of what the American flag symbolizes (and why and how the kneeling relates to that) and then completely ignore the substitution of that flag for the deification of a flag symbolizing a man and one which has defaced the original flag in support of law enforcement (and arose out of opposition to BLM).

I get that flags are symbols and that meaning changes over time, but this is dangerous on a subtle menacing level.

I'll see if I can locate the pic...it was in Wisconsin. Note the American flags toward the left of the stage, but the "police" flags are also on the trucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

All seriousness aside, the "richest" president in history could have easily donated the cost of meals out of his pocket, made a spectacle of it the donation, and had his own place cater filets and lobster tail.  Instead, he catered McMeat.

If I remember the story correctly, it was during a shutdown so the Whitehouse kitchen was unavailable. McDonald's was his alternative. But you are right, if he was a billionaire, he should have no problem dropping 50 Gs to make sure guests he invited to his house got the same experience as the previous year's.

Correct.  The WH kitchen was off limits, but there was no stopping him from catering in something....better.

And hindsight is telling us; he couldn't afford to do it.  Shit, this is a person that bragged not long ago he would give (ed note: chuckles) millions to his campaign.  He ended up giving $8,000.

8 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Ita interesting how wide the variation is between neighborhoods. I live in Wedgewood south Fort Worth and probably 80% of the yard signs I see are Biden or Dem signs. In the exurbs I travel to for work are 90% Trump signs though: Southlake, Decatur, Saginaw. White flight is real

I would call it conservative flight. Leaving Audi central in Houston two days ago after looking at buying a new 6 for the wife. We cut through Boulevard Oaks. Wife notices almost every house has a Biden/Harris sign. We started actively looking for a Trump and only saw one. Stark contrast from our neighborhood. We live out in the Burbs for the schools. I am surrounded by Trumpers. But I stay strapped so....

tenor.gif?itemid=10619226

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Nah, fuck all that. They will just try to return to keeping the quiet parts quiet and try to appear folksy again.

“This Dark Mark on my arm?  That’s nothing, the girls/bros and I got drunk one weekend and got matching tattoos.  It was actually supposed to be a Guns and Roses logo, but there’s something about copyright or something, and we were too drunk to understand.  It’s the craziest thing, every now and then the tattoo feels like it’s burning until I turn the TV to Fox News.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I would call it conservative flight. Leaving Audi central in Houston two days ago after looking at buying a new 6 for the wife. We cut through Boulevard Oaks. Wife notices almost every house has a Biden/Harris sign. We started actively looking for a Trump and only saw one. Stark contrast from our neighborhood. We live out in the Burbs for the schools. I am surrounded by Trumpers. But I stay strapped so....

tenor.gif?itemid=10619226

Just be sure to avoid the gray slacks.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Correct.  The WH kitchen was off limits, but there was no stopping him from catering in something....better.

And hindsight is telling us; he couldn't afford to do it.  Shit, this is a person that bragged not long ago he would give (ed note: chuckles) millions to his campaign.  He ended up giving $8,000.

The next time Donnie pays for something out of his own pocket will be the first time.  

Nah, nah...you're thinking of the Supreme Court Grande Stacker.  The one with the extra 4 layers of beef 'n cheese.  

Then you have the Supreme Court Party Pack.  With a side of nachos bellgrande and a pepsi.  

10 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

So I was driving home this afternoon and noticed someone on my street with a Blue Lives Matter flag outside their house.

Creeped the fuck out of me. That feels like the new Nazi flag.

I call it the flag of oppression.

• Hook 'Em 1

Whether or not America staves off full-blown kleptocratic fascism for at least several more years will be decided in less than a week. Tension is high

The power is out and - so no watching Dancing With The Stars while kid is silenced in the other room with the 10,067th Frozen viewing. This is the struggle that concerns Karens in Metairie, La today.

13 minutes ago, Todd Gack said:

This is the worst opinion you've expressed and you chose to go to OU for an education.

Todd, I’m sorry you’re a fat slob.  Lmk if I can call in some Lipitor for you.  I’ll also put you on the waitlist for our brain transplant program.  

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s been ranting that the Supreme Court is trying to give Biden the election. 

I take that as a good sign. It very possibly means he's getting back-channel info that the Supreme Court isn't just going to set fire to the constitution to hand him a win, and he's super angry about it. 

Might be reading too much into it, but if he was confident that the Supreme Court was going to hook him up, he wouldn't be out there trashing them.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I take that as a good sign. It very possibly means he's getting back-channel info that the Supreme Court isn't just going to set fire to the constitution to hand him a win, and he's super angry about it. 

Might be reading too much into it, but if he was confident that the Supreme Court was going to hook him up, he wouldn't be out there trashing them.

Or, in typical fashion of a bully, he figures he can trash them and they will change their minds, since that angle has worked for him over the years.

And it very may well after next Tuesday.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Or, in typical fashion of a bully, he figures he can trash them and they will change their minds, since that angle has worked for him over the years.

And it very may well after next Tuesday.

Good point, and if that's his angle that's fine too because it means the same thing, that he's learning they're not going to back him.