Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

18 hours ago, NAVY said:

Did I just read earlier today Trump wants to pull more troops from Afghanistan and Iraq? And now this talk of bombing Iran? Wouldn’t you want more  troops in the countries surrounding the target? 

Trump. No use trying to make sense of it. I hope the adults that are still around can control this PoS for another 2.5 months 

You are thinking of it the wrong way. Imagine a spoiled little kid playing with a game boy. Another kid comes over and his mom tells him to share. Instead of sharing, he throws a fit, smashes the game boy, runs to his room, and slams the door. 

Trump is trying to do that to the country. He would rather break it than let Biden play with it. His plan in the Middle East is simply to make it even harder to deal with than it already is. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

who is eye roll girl? I need to know for, uh, well, I just need to know.

I always assumed that was Kate Beckinsale. Reverse Google Image says it's Cheryl Cole, former wife of English footballer Ashley Cole.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Trump fires head of election cyber security who debunked conspiracy theories — uses Twitter to do the deed (again).

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/trump-fires-head-u-s-election-cybersecurity-after-he-debunked-n1248063?fbclid=IwAR38UjLjdK9px9fpmfQww4iSzZq7iuoLUaqtdJq1_42QrI8tTfvAYj06ajM

His reaction to this election alone is reason enough on why he should never have been President. He’s bringing it all down with him. 

• Hook 'Em 4

58 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

His reaction to this election alone is reason enough on why he should never have been President. He’s bringing it all down with him. 

He was forced to contradict Trump because of the website he set up to debunk unfounded election security rumors.  it just ended up being a fact check for all the shit Trump and his lawyers threw at the wall.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, we thought the virus had fully exposed him, but this really does.  He's just a fucking clown.

AND HE ALWAYS WAS.  This was ALWAYS how it was going to end.  Well, correction, had he won a second term, it would have ended even worse, with an authoritarian government locked into place that we never could escape from.  But this is what happens when you 1) openly reject a malignant narcissist who 2) still has the keys to the house and the cars, and access to all the bank accounts.  The destruction will continue to be jaw-dropping.

But that's not the crime here.  Insane narcissist gonna insane narcissist.

No, the crime is his GOP enablers watching him burn down everything in sight.....and not lifting a finger to stop it.  Never, ever, ever forget the evil complicity of the GOP.  Their complicity to this point pales in comparison to what they are going to watch over the next 60 days.  This is not unlike the German people watching the Nazis ferverishly execute as many jews as possible in the last days as the allies close in.  The evil will be compressed and heightened.....and they will just watch, doing nothing to stop it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

You are thinking of it the wrong way. Imagine a spoiled little kid playing with a game boy. Another kid comes over and his mom tells him to share. Instead of sharing, he throws a fit, smashes the game boy, runs to his room, and slams the door. 
Trump is trying to do that to the country. He would rather break it than let Biden play with it. His plan in the Middle East is simply to make it even harder to deal with than it already is. 

As the experts start to refill some positions, they’ll be crawling thru shit like Andy Dufresne. They’ll make “They did what?!?” stamps for classified materials.

Prediction - We’ll see a new Sunni-led terrorist group pop up.

One of the advantages to having a corrupt President who DGAF is that he could make back-channel deals with other corrupt regimes to temporarily cease hostilities. Mob rules.

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Best face ever:

Sceptical Third World Child': What a viral picture tells us about child  poverty in Africa - BBC News

funny sidenote - in the league where we're "side-eye chloe" we almost always pick a meme or gif.

several years ago we were "skeptical third world kid" and went 12-1 and won the title.

radical larry was another one that did well.  #dealwithit was 3-10.  

12 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

In the past 4 years, my gifs of choice are...

Laughing Green Shirt Guy
Jaguar Fan (who was a student at Columbine High during the mass shooting)
Nathan Fillion Castle Wait Wut
Thats Not How Any of This Works Lady
George Constanza Panic Escape From Fire

/Thread

this is a good list.

I don’t know anything about Krebs in his role. But I’m aware of what he said and what other people keep repeating about how “there was no election interference from foreign actors” or whatever. But what is that based on? That there wasn’t actual hacking of machines and vote changes? Because the interference we had in 2016 wasn’t that either. It was the troll farms and whatnot, right? Those certainly didn’t all shut down. So didn’t we have about the same amount of foreign interference this go around (with the caveat that it was maybe less influential because more people were able to spot it for what it was)?