Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

George W Bush started wars that have killed over a million innocent people and ruined the lives of tens of thousands of Americans. He's on Ellen and getting hugs from Michelle Obama and a heckin' cute guy because he gave her a candy.

Barack Obama droned 1k+ civilians, destroyed black wealth, and wildly inflated the income and wealth disparities in this country. He's a slay king.

Bill Clinton is a literal rapist.

Donald Trump has grifted a few million for himself off the taxpayer and grifted millions more in other dumb, Coen-brothers-level schemes.

This idea that we have to put him in jail for that to preserve the beautiful honor of America is pure liberal derangement.

There is no justice. If justice was something we cared about W would be publicly executed. If y'all are ready to bring in Torquemada then bring him in, but I don't think you actually want a cosmic sense of justice, you want to punish the cheeto and then tell Torquemada to stop and go away again. And that's not how it works.

- Ruin him financially.
- Shame his family and cronies.
- Disqualify him and his from further office.
- Never let the cultural and media establishments rehabilitate him.
- Shore up the weaknesses in law and regulation that he exposed. (<- the most important part)

Putting him inside of a prison is stupid. Don't make him a martyr, make him a joke.

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

George W Bush started wars that have killed over a million innocent people and ruined the lives of tens of thousands of Americans. He's on Ellen and getting hugs from Michelle Obama and a heckin' cute guy because he gave her a candy.

Barack Obama droned 1k+ civilians, destroyed black wealth, and wildly inflated the income and wealth disparities in this country. He's a slay king.

Donald Trump has grifted a few million for himself off the taxpayer and grifted millions more in other dumb, Coen-brothers-level schemes.

This idea that we have to put him in jail for that to preserve the beautiful honor of America is pure liberal derangement.

There is no justice. If justice was something we cared about W would be publicly executed. If y'all are ready to bring in Torquemada then bring him in, but I don't think you actually want a cosmic sense of justice, you want to punish the cheeto and then tell Torquemada to stop and go away again. And that's not how it works.

- Ruin him financially.
- Shore up the weaknesses in law and regulation that he exposed. (<- the most important part)

Putting him inside of a prison is stupid. Don't make him a martyr, make him a joke.

Did you just both sides all the presidents?  Cannot Buscemi this hard enough ...

Uh7LeWM.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

- Ruin him financially.

Got it.  So America is bad, right comrade?  You know who the biggest criminal in the history of this country is?  Bernie Sanders.  Look it up.  Totally corrupt.  You should post about that for the next 6 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

Jail, however satisfying that might be, won’t happen as you mentioned. Causing him and his family eternal financial ruin, even worse than the likely 10 figures of debt he owes to various sources, is okay with me. That will be a state level decision though. There are consequences to a lifetime of treating people in a disrespectful and dishonest way. 

Taking away his twitter machine, well, okay that would make me laugh because of the meltdown that would ensue. 

I mentioned this to folks elsewhere, but his inevitable suit against Twitter will be loud and vile, and I hope Dorsey has the latest T&Cs ironclad. Because Trump, who I believe is the most followed person on Twitter in the world, will cite brand damage, loss of income, and say it's vindictive and has ruined his career, etc. No way that legal battle won't happen. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Correction: It now looks like dotard passed Taylor Swift but he still trails Barack Obama by around 40 million.

Dammit.  I picked a bad time to get a twitter timeout again, that bit of nugget is meme worthy to be sent to Trump. 

4 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This more or less sums up how we get in this mess in the first place, as a country and as a people.

Maybe.  But have you seen her legs?   

Edited by Underdog

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Taylor Swift has more twitter followers than Trump. 

I just looked it up, granted it's a month old. But OBama still having more is/would be fucking amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-followed_Twitter_accounts

Rank Change
(monthly)
Account name Owner Followers
(millions)
Activity
1 Steady @BarackObama Barack Obama 125 44th U.S. president
2 Steady @justinbieber Justin Bieber 113 Musician
3 Steady @katyperry Katy Perry 109 Musician
4 Steady @rihanna Rihanna 99 Musician and businesswoman
5 Steady @Cristiano Cristiano Ronaldo 89 Footballer
6 Increase @realDonaldTrump Donald Trump 89 45th U.S. president
7 Decrease @taylorswift13 Taylor Swift 87 Musician
8 Steady @ladygaga Lady Gaga 82 Musician and actress
9 Steady @TheEllenShow Ellen DeGeneres 80 Comedian and television hostess
10 Steady @ArianaGrande Ariana Grande 77 Musician and actress
Edited by SydneyCarton

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I just looked it up, granted it's a month old. But OBama still having more is/would be fucking amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-followed_Twitter_accounts

Rank Change
(monthly)
Account name Owner Followers
(millions)
Activity
1 Steady @BarackObama Barack Obama 125 44th U.S. president
2 Steady @justinbieber Justin Bieber 113 Musician
3 Steady @katyperry Katy Perry 109 Musician
4 Steady @rihanna Rihanna 99 Musician and businesswoman
5 Steady @Cristiano Cristiano Ronaldo 89 Footballer
6 Increase @realDonaldTrump Donald Trump 89 45th U.S. president
7 Decrease @taylorswift13 Taylor Swift 87 Musician
8 Steady @ladygaga Lady Gaga 82 Musician and actress
9 Steady @TheEllenShow Ellen DeGeneres 80 Comedian and television hostess
10 Steady @ArianaGrande Ariana Grande 77 Musician and actress

half of trumps are russian bots.  ok, so that hyperbole but it's whatever number a standard shit ton is.

Let's honor the man that has done more to undermine and spread the Corona Virus by naming the cure, which he had nothing to do with, after him.   Let's also honor Nivek from Surly for posting stupid comments on a football board by awarding him the Congressional Medal of Honor for his internet service.  

I also appreciate that the top 4 on twitter are out of office or not as prolific in their careers meanwhile Trump is POTUS.  

Edited by Nivek

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

Jake Tapper is getting salty.

The media should be way past respectful engagement. Americans are dying, the President is trying to undermine a democratic election, sow doubt in democratic institutions, burn the government down on the way out. The media should be WAY harsher, but the left would rather say respectfully "please stop" as the right sets their house on fire. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The media should be way past respectful engagement. Americans are dying, the President is trying to undermine a democratic election, sow doubt in democratic institutions, burn the government down on the way out. The media should be WAY harsher, but the left would rather say respectfully "please stop" as the right sets their house on fire. 

This.  Fuck playing by rules of decorum when the White House has chucked them all.  Call me an activist?  Cool.  Why are you fucking lying when you say A, B, and C, which are all plainly false?  When will this White House STOP lying to us?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Unsurprisingly BT is 100 percent wrong on this.

Hopefully Trump drops dead on my birthday next year making it a worldwide holiday but if he doesn’t, he needs to be criminally prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Where that leads is unknown but it has to happen. What he has done and what he is doing and will do in the future must not be tolerated. He is among the biggest pieces of shit in world history, has committed multiple felonies and he needs to be made an example of so this shit doesn’t happen again.

And Fuck his rube dipshit supporters. Fuck their feelings. They can all fuck around and find out. This bullshit needs to end now. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

I fell in love with his acting (The Painted Veil is one of my favorites) but stayed for his sense of style. Edward Norton weighs in:

The only caveat I would add, is that Edward omits the complicit GOP that are more than happy to watch the turd circle the bowl because they have destroyed the safeguards and decimated enough of the backstops that Joe Biden will be confronted with a house that is a pile of ashes. Without home insurance. And a hurricane is coming. And war.

• Hook 'Em 4