Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, hayden_horn said:

tumblr_m0ssawkRW41qdlh1io1_250.gif

For animated gif / memes... this is solid.

But for those of you who are of a certain age who were surfing ebaumsworld before YouTube and collegehumor for girls posting pics of their tits, I don’t think it ever got better than this:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

In the past 4 years, my gifs of choice are...

Laughing Green Shirt Guy
Jaguar Fan (who was a student at Columbine High during the mass shooting)
Nathan Fillion Castle Wait Wut
Thats Not How Any of This Works Lady
George Constanza Panic Escape From Fire

/Thread

Pardon me...

4BC9446A-A830-443E-8288-846AD23378FA.gif.0f9c5c3ed8272719e5c46b5617d1d980.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

this is a good list.

Here are the ones I keep going back to:

Seinfeld "That's a shame"

Elaine Benes "fake, fake, fake, fake"

Kramer "That's true"

Costanza "Was that wrong?"

Redneck "WTF" guy

Jaguars disbelief guy

Nathan Fillion "wait, um"

Christian Bale listening and then incredulous look

John C. Reilly as the Adult Swim professor

Brian Cox laughing

J-Law sarcastic "OK"

The Dude trying to read Larry's name off his HW assignment found in Dude's car

Ashton Kutcher "Burn"

The black guy looking at the camera while everybody is going bananas behind him

Lucy pulling the football from Charlie's attempted kick

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I have a pic of my youngest at about that age holding a can of beer on his shoulder. He used to like to bring them to me from the fridge.

He got his MPA from McCombs this spring. Time flies.

I used to crawl across the floor to sneak a sip of my Dad's beer while he watched TV.

My Dad has passed on, but I guess all else is about the same.

15 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's doing nothing, except watching TV and surfing Twitter for things he can retweet. Good thing there's nothing going on that would require, you know, anything presidential. Sleep well everyone. 

And he's off the weakass FOX shit. He's mainlining that sweet OANN / Newsmax cocktail.

19 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's doing nothing, except watching TV and surfing Twitter for things he can retweet. Good thing there's nothing going on that would require, you know, anything presidential. Sleep well everyone. 

He already came up with a vaccine for the virus that was a hoax anyway. What more do you want? 

In Jean Edward Smith's biography of George W. Bush, he wrote about what President Bush thought of President-elect Obama during the transition period.

On page 650, it states:

“As part of the presidential transition, Barack Obama asked Bush if it would be possible for him to meet all the ex-presidents. Bush was happy to oblige, and organized a White House luncheon in the Oval Office on January 7. Bush and Obama were joined by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George H. W. Bush. The luncheon lasted over two hours, each former president ordered his lunch à la carte from the White House mess, and the tone was convivial and friendly. “All the gentlemen here understand both the pressures and possibilities of this office,” said Obama before the meeting. “For me to have the opportunity to get advice, good counsel and fellowship with these individuals is extraordinary, and I just want to thank the President for hosting us.”

Bush was equally effusive. “We want you to succeed,” he replied. “Whether we're Democrat or Republican we care deeply about this country. And to the extent we can we look forward to sharing out experiences with you. All of us who have served in this office understand that the office transcends the individual.”

Five Presidents.jpg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:
In Jean Edward Smith's biography of George W. Bush, he wrote about what President Bush thought of President-elect Obama during the transition period.

On page 650, it states:

“As part of the presidential transition, Barack Obama asked Bush if it would be possible for him to meet all the ex-presidents. Bush was happy to oblige, and organized a White House luncheon in the Oval Office on January 7. Bush and Obama were joined by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George H. W. Bush. The luncheon lasted over two hours, each former president ordered his lunch à la carte from the White House mess, and the tone was convivial and friendly. “All the gentlemen here understand both the pressures and possibilities of this office,” said Obama before the meeting. “For me to have the opportunity to get advice, good counsel and fellowship with these individuals is extraordinary, and I just want to thank the President for hosting us.”

Bush was equally effusive. “We want you to succeed,” he replied. “Whether we're Democrat or Republican we care deeply about this country. And to the extent we can we look forward to sharing out experiences with you. All of us who have served in this office understand that the office transcends the individual.”

Five Presidents.jpg

Won't see that again for some time.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

On page 650, it states:

Five Presidents.jpg

My wife asked if I thought Trump would join with the remaining presidents if there was a funeral.

I said that I didn't think so, but that you bet your ass they'd all show up early if it was his.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Gif talk not going away ...

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to incite an insurrection, telling his supporters via fundraising emails etc... that the Left hates them:

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/18/defeated-trump-campaign-tells-supporters-left-hates-fundraising-emails/

MorganFreemanHe'srightyouknow.jpg. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NWBuck said:

My wife asked if I thought Trump would join with the remaining presidents if there was a funeral.

I said that I didn't think so, but that you bet your ass they'd all show up early if it was his.

Well, he didn't attend either John McCain's or George HW Bush's funeral. I don't think anyone wanted him there. He's not going to attend another statesman's funeral because nobody's talking about him. 

I wouldn't be so sure that any other presidents would attend his funeral. I'm not sure his shitty family would want them there. Assuming they want to be there themselves. 

26 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Well, he didn't attend either John McCain's or George HW Bush's funeral. I don't think anyone wanted him there. He's not going to attend another statesman's funeral because nobody's talking about him. 

I wouldn't be so sure that any other presidents would attend his funeral. I'm not sure his shitty family would want them there. Assuming they want to be there themselves. 

Presidents or former Presidents might be asked to speak at Trump's funeral.  They would have to come up with nice things to say and recall interesting or funny anecdotes.  Would anyone of a sound mind want to do that?  No way.

3 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Presidents or former Presidents might be asked to speak at Trump's funeral.  They would have to come up with nice things to say and recall interesting or funny anecdotes.  Would anyone of a sound mind want to do that?  No way.

I would volunteer to speak at his funeral.

My speech would simply be “thank God this asshole is finally dead and I’m not sticking around One more second unless I hear the food is gonna be good and the alcohol is free. Amen.”

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2