Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I would volunteer to speak at his funeral.

My speech would simply be “thank God this asshole is finally dead and I’m not sticking around One more second unless I hear the food is gonna be good and the alcohol is free. Amen.”

I'll be first in line to donate to cover your travel expenses.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

My speech would simply be “thank God this asshole is finally dead and I’m not sticking around One more second unless I hear the food is gonna be good and the alcohol is free. Amen.”

You should see their deconstructed burger

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Presidents or former Presidents might be asked to speak at Trump's funeral.  They would have to come up with nice things to say and recall interesting or funny anecdotes.  Would anyone of a sound mind want to do that?  No way.

I'd pay to see Obama do a reprise of his White House correspondents' dinner send-up. No way he'll be invited. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Sorry to tell you but there will be no free meals or drinks. How can you make money if you give things away?  Enjoying drinking cheap booze from expensive bottles and filet mignon of horse meat. 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, Red Five said:

I get what you're saying, but I'm 44 years old. I've known he's a fucking clown since I was about 12 years old. How anyone who was around in the 80s and 90s and well anytime prior to 2016 couldn't know this is astounding. 

That he's some species of clown has been apparent, forever, yes.

But it is conceivable that the clown we were aware of for the past 2-3 decades had some hidden redeeming qualities as an administrator or leader, or maybe just a psychopath that gets shit done.  It has been obvious to most for the last four years that he has none.  But if you weren't paying attention, the events of 2020 have fully exposed him.

unpopular opinion alert...

i'm totally ok with trump not spending any time in jail.

as long as there's a trial.

that lasts at least a month.

where every minute is televised.

and rudy is his primary counsel.

who eventually bails and trump represents himself.

and only gets off because he agrees to some sort of plea deal orchestrated by biden/kamala/their ag.

and it includes house arrest.

and no twitter usage.

but i'm ok with him not going to jail.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

unpopular opinion alert...

i'm totally ok with trump not spending any time in jail.

as long as there's a trial.

that lasts at least a month.

where every minute is televised.

and rudy is his primary counsel.

who eventually bails and trump represents himself.

and only gets off because he agrees to some sort of plea deal orchestrated by biden/kamala/their ag.

and it includes house arrest.

and no twitter usage.

but i'm ok with him not going to jail.

Yeah, prison is kind of beside the point.  A long, humiliating public trial coupled with a conviction or other acknowledgment of guilt is the thing.

I think we're actually more likely to see a quiet plea than anything, though.

Yeah, it's a classic Dem move to say "well, we got him out of office, that's the important part".

No.  The important part is for him to answer for his crimes.  Letting him off the hook just kicks the can down the road.  He needs to be tried and suffer whatever consequences await him.  Otherwise, we'll just get more of the same later on.

Sure, we'll get more of the same, anyway, but we can try to actually do the right thing for once.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Honestly, I’m watching this slow moving disintegration,  I’ve come to realize this ends in a whimper, not a bang.  People will start to drift away as states certify.  Career’s will refuse orders, and only the most committed cabinet members will try to hold on and enforce his will, often running up against “no, I refuse, and you have no way to make me in the time left”
Trump will eventually move down to Mara Lago, abandon all pretense of governing and wallow in despair and grievance.  Former never Trumpers turned MAGA heads will suddenly reappear as Reaganites as if nothing happened “Who?!!! Never heard of the guy!”
Biden will eventually sue the GSA and get the keys to the transition.  Trump staff will attempt to embed, and not assist with the transition, but it will grind forward, as the careers step in.  

The WH will engage in an orgy of records and property destruction. 
January 20 will come and Biden will be sworn in and have to immediately get to work with little fanfare, including dragging appointed people out of agency jobs who refuse to resign.
By 5pm on 1/20, Mitch McConnell will declare all of the country’s travails Joe Biden’s fault.

Yes and we will be left with 30 million Americans believing Trump won with 80 million votes and that a leftist global crime syndicate torn between sex trafficking kids and ushering in worldwide Marxist domination as top priorities stole the election with an orchestrated effort at nearly every county level in every swing state. That will leave an unsatisfied rage of anger that will, I dunno, cause paramilitary and white suprematists to engage in Oklahoma City style violence and acts like attempted kidnapping of governors and plans to execute legislators.

Trump won’t win this coup, but he will set us up for a world of pain.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Dude is orgasmic on the delish choco goodness. It totally expresses my reaction to the tweet. I suppose I could have chef's kissed it but that is so lame in comparison. 

Antonio Banderas is an all timer for reaction gif.

netflix antonio GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yeah, prison is kind of beside the point.  A long, humiliating public trial coupled with a conviction or other acknowledgment of guilt is the thing.
I think we're actually more likely to see a quiet plea than anything, though.

He needs to be a convicted felon so he is disqualified from running again. That is all I want.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Sorry to tell you but there will be no free meals or drinks. How can you make money if you give things away?  Enjoying drinking cheap booze from expensive bottles and filet-o-fish

WhiteHouse_Clemson_011619.jpg

Edited by Blotto

9 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Yeah.  The president of the United States is going to quietly plead to something. 

Well, as has been pointed out, despite his bluster and litigiousness, he cannot handle actual confrontation.  I don't think any of his thousands of civil cases have ever gone to trial.    They all resolve by as quiet a settlement as Trumpco can manage.

And a criminal trial is the ultimate confrontation.

As hard as it would be for his lawyers to convince him to take a plea, the alternative of going to trial would be unacceptable to him.  And unlike civil litigation, he can't really paper the government to death or run up their attorneys fees as he can with his civil opponents.