Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

- Ruin him financially.
- Shame his family and cronies.
- Disqualify him and his from further office.
- Never let the cultural and media establishments rehabilitate him.
- Shore up the weaknesses in law and regulation that he exposed. (<- the most important part)

Putting him inside of a prison is stupid. Don't make him a martyr, make him a joke.

Agreed, more or less, but if there was ever a former president that deserved prison...

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

President shit for brains ladies and gentlemen. 

Again, he is fucking entirely and completely -- I mean 100%, with nothing left over -- insane.  The lies that spew from him are pathological, sociopathic, and utterly destructive of all norms, rules,  and honor.

He is genuinely the worst human being alive.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 11/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Gif talk not going away ...

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to incite an insurrection, telling his supporters via fundraising emails etc... that the Left hates them:

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/18/defeated-trump-campaign-tells-supporters-left-hates-fundraising-emails/

spacer.png

donald-trump.gif

tumblr_n7di3nU4NP1qzikspo1_500.gifv

Easier to rebuild a house than a country.

for_cover_71-298.jpg

I really hate this guy. Be fun to be stuck in an elevator with him. 

19 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

I’ll tell you what this is, Ivanka.  This is fuck around and find out.

"Pack your shit."

I'm way behind on thread, but this is uplifting reading after watching the news a few hours ago about Trump pressuring state officials to overthrow the democracy.

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Public trials and prison will make martyrs of them. It would be very stupid to do either.

Fines and whatever levers can be pulled to disqualify is as far as it should go legally. Beyond that, intense and endless public shaming is what will actually kill Trumpism. We don't have the levers of power, but we do have the levers of culture. Anyone who tries to rehabilitate them should be targeted.

The Democrats should be focused on important things, and getting vengeance on Trump isn't one of them. He showed us flaws in the system, fix the flaws.

They're already martyrs to the cult. Let's give 'em something to martyr about.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Root it out and punish it, sure. Fines and eternal disqualification for him and his cronies. I don't oppose that.

What I oppose is the melodramatic urge liberals are indulging that will immediately explode in their faces and make everything worse. This isn't television.

A former President is not going to jail. Jesus Christ

That will complete Trump as exemplar of what is so profoundly wrong with these united states of hypocrisy. It's not liberal fantasy to want to see the law enforced and the guilty punished. That's the goddamn self-righteous double-standarding conservative position. He calls himself the law and order president while he all but literally shits on any notion of citizenship, his vow to protect the Constitution, and the law itself.

If he's broken the law, he should face the fucking consequences. Otherwise, we're lost.

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

If he's broken the law, he should face the fucking consequences. Otherwise, we're lost.

Donald Trump and everyone else should face the consequences, sure. Which of his crimes normally land people in his position actually end up in jail over them?

- Fine him.
- Take his assets.
- Put cronies in jail.
- Use cultural pressure to ruin everyone around him.
- Never allow rehabilitation.

on and on and on

If y'all are ready for The Cleanse of Ultimate Purity then let's go, but that's not what y'all are calling for. You're calling for a historically alarming level of punishment for the guy then you're going to be A-OK with Dubya and Clinton walking around free.

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They're already martyrs to the cult.

It won't just be to the cult. This will be a President of the United States put in prison under an opposing administration. Even if you hate Donald Trump, which I do, you will recognize that this ushers in an ENTIRELY new era of governance.

I'm down for the revolution. I'm down to kill our masters.

Are you? Are you REALLY?

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Donald Trump and everyone else should face the consequences, sure. Which of his crimes normally land people in his position actually end up in jail over them?

- Fine him.
- Take his assets.
- Put cronies in jail.
- Use cultural pressure to ruin everyone around him.
- Never allow rehabilitation.

on and on and on

If y'all are ready for The Cleanse of Ultimate Purity then let's go, but that's not what y'all are calling for. You're calling for a historically alarming level of punishment for the guy then you're going to be A-OK with Dubya and Clinton walking around free.

It won't just be to the cult. This will be a President of the United States put in prison under an opposing administration. Even if you hate Donald Trump, which I do, you will recognize that this ushers in an ENTIRELY new era of governance.

I'm down for the revolution. I'm down to kill our masters.

Are you? Are you REALLY?

Are you fucking nuts?  Do you not think Trump is culpable for myriad jailable offenses, perhaps including (but not limited to) assault/battery, murder, and treason?

I'm no fucking lawyer, but he has done a number on America and every time contrarians like you equivocate you help him out.

18 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Don Jr has COVID per the CNN

Somebody please paste jr’s head onto the guy on Crocodile Dundee at the party when Mick puts his head over the boiling water under the towel.  It’ll cure what ails him

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Are you fucking nuts?  Do you not think Trump is culpable for myriad jailable offenses, perhaps including (but not limited to) assault/battery, murder, and treason?

I'm no fucking lawyer, but he has done a number on America and every time contrarians like you equivocate you help him out.

It could be that the total costs to society of jailing/trying him are calculated to be less than just letting him go off and bloviate somewhere until he dies.  

Just sayin'.

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

It could be that the total costs to society of jailing/trying him are calculated to be less than just letting him go off and bloviate somewhere until he dies.  

Just sayin'.

If you're talking about monetary cost, I'm pretty sure it pales in comparison to the $7.1T he's added to our national debt.

• Like 1

Don, Jr. apparently quarantining at his cabin for two weeks...away from his kids.  So basically his usual plan of fatherhood, like his father before him, and his father before him.