Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

too slim? Has the right turkey neck though.

https://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/story/news/2020/08/20/trump-old-forge-pizza-scranton-rally/3402809001/

I think its legit.

he probably diddled 4 kids immediately afterwards. I mean, thats what you do at pizza restaurants, correct? did you hear his words...."they supposedly have the best pizza." Its so obvious......listen to his words, sheeple. 

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

But Mike Pence is leading the Task Force and he attends them and updates Trump. As if Trump is paying attention. And as if Mike Pence isn't thoroughly unqualified for the job. Meanwhile Jared was running a competing response policy, which turned out to be more non-response than response, and now he's run for the hills. Nowhere to be seen. 

hopefully the Hills Have Aids and get them in the ass

I honestly don't think the military would act on orders from a lame duck president if they felt them to be dangerous. At least not from THIS lame duck president. I'd be stunned if they actually launched a nuke on his orders.

They could almost certainly run out the clock until January. What is Trump going to do?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You're supposed to attack BEFORE the election you dumb fuck.  God he's so fucking stupid.

Is there any advantage to Putin for the US to attack Iran?  If so, then that is your answer.  Maybe Trump attacks Iran in exchange for making his debt to the Russian oligarchs disappear.

Did I just read earlier today Trump wants to pull more troops from Afghanistan and Iraq? And now this talk of bombing Iran? Wouldn’t you want more  troops in the countries surrounding the target? 

Trump. No use trying to make sense of it. I hope the adults that are still around can control this PoS for another 2.5 months 

Literally nobody talking about Russia...one guy says something

BUT WAIT HERE COMES ANASTASIS!!! HIS RADAR WENT OFF

Actually, I'll have to give him credit here. It was more than one knucklehead and I missed that on my first pass. You win this time, buddy.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, NAVY said:

Did I just read earlier today Trump wants to pull more troops from Afghanistan and Iraq? And now this talk of bombing Iran? Wouldn’t you want more  troops in the countries surrounding the target? 

Trump. No use trying to make sense of it. I hope the adults that are still around can control this PoS for another 2.5 months 

That would require Trump to know that Iran borders both Iraq and Afghanistan.... which I think is a 50/50 proposition.

Nope, you're not the only one.  He's had his 15 minutes and brought some issues to light, now he needs to let others do the heavy lifting.  

The Democrats are still going to need attack dogs on Trump after he finally heads down to Florida.  But Bernie ain't one of 'em.  

Nah, I want to still have his voice in the party. He has been a thought leader for decades, championing ideas that has challenged the system. Though there is an AOC to carry that torch, there is room for him and his followers he brings with him under the tent. 

Tells more about you than anything else honestly that you don't want to hear him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

i mentioned this with respect to something similar a week or so ago, but if they can get an (expensive) stake in the ground before it all gets undone, they'll probably get a lot of traction with an argument that they relied on the order.

Agreed. They will have a strong legal argument to, at a minimum, be compensated for what they have already invested. If that’s a substantial amount, they will also have a good argument for lost profits. How that holds up against a Kelo-type argument will make it interesting

52 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Nah, I want to still have his voice in the party. He has been a thought leader....

Give me a vote leader. Give me a political power leader (Dem).

You can keep your thought leaders for academia. We need something else for the current state of politics. Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

Give me a vote leader. Give me a political power leader (Dem).

You can keep your thought leaders for academia. We need something else for the current state of politics. Just my opinion.

Great plan, that way the country can keep moving right relative to the world. That certainly sounds like something the left should be in favor of. 

Well thought out. 

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Great plan, that way the country can keep moving right relative to the world. That certainly sounds like something the left should be in favor of. 

Well thought out. 

I could be wrong but I think you took what he said the wrong way.  I took it as, we need a tough hard-ass political/legislative leader like LBJ.  The thoughts are already there, we need a leader who is capable of ruthlessly implementing them.

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I could be wrong but I think you took what he said the wrong way.  I took it as, we need a tough hard-ass political/legislative leader like LBJ.  The thoughts are already there, we need a leader who is capable of ruthlessly implementing them.

He said he wants Sanders to stop talking, not just that he wants Sanders not to be a leader.

The reason the country keeps moving right is that the GOP listens to their far wing while the Democrats try to shut theirs up. So then the meeting in the middle is actually in the middle of far right and center left. The country needs one of two things to happen: either the GOP stops listening to the far right (ain't gonna happen) or the Democrats need to start listening to the far left so the middle is actually the middle again. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 8

58 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well thought out. 

Holy fuck. More Dem dumbassery.

Look, the point (now) is to win elections. 

I'm sick and tired of faux globalists worried about our relative wokeness while we (Dems) can't even make progress (electoral-wise) in the US of A. 

The Dems should've done better in House races. They should've done better in Senate races. Maybe you don't think so. Maybe your focus is on how "we" are doing relative to the rest of the world. Well thought out, indeed.

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Obviously Trump is a POS but I at least like he hasn't got us into any more wars. 

It's hard saying no to the neocons that want to overthrow every country. 

Jimmy Carter was a better president than Donald Trump. He didn't get us into any more wars either. And he wasn't a pathological liar and didn't weaken our alliances, or our institutions. 

Just repeating what you're told by your thought leaders doesn't make you politically aware or involved. History is old. Try remembering more of it than the last few years. 

Fuck you with your "Trump is a POS but... bullshit. That's the talk of Trump apologists that we've all seen before. You think that's an original thought? Bill Clinton didn't start any wars either (and left the economy better than he found it). Obama overthrew Ghadafi but I'm not sure I'd call that an actual war. Certainly not when compared to the Bush's campaigns against Iraq, And, unlike Dubya, Obama had the character to admit it was a mistake. 

Trump has made us weaker. That's not a good thing. We're a laughingstock. We look like fools. 

'A quarter of a million Amerricans dead because of Trump's incompetence but hey, at least he didn't start any new wars! WINNING!'

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

41 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Driving thru south Texas and see nothing but Trump flags everywhere. It’s amazing how his simple messages, not backed up at all with any success or respect from others, resonates with all of these rural folks.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Driving thru south Texas and see nothing but Trump flags everywhere. It’s amazing how his simple messages, not backed up at all with any success or respect from others, resonates with all of these rural folks.

Took a drive out to Menard area for deer hunting this weekend and can concur.  I saw some really big signs on some of those ranch entrances. Not sure why all that shirt is still up. 

9 pt buck btw.