Thing$ $till not going well for Joe Rogan, I $ee.

Parliament

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Counterpoint: the concepts of ethical and honest dealings are not a universal ETHIC, but rather are a compact.  When one side has so completely breached a compact, then it is dissolved, and the other side is relieved of any and all obligations to follow the compact.

It's kind of like how the compact of tolerance (religious tolerance) works: the compact of "everyone is free to hold the religious beliefs that their conscience dictates, without compulsion or interference by the state" is a compact that must bind everyone.  If one group opts OUT of that compact and says "cool, our beliefs are sacred and can't be infringed....but we intend to use force and the power of the state to require the rest of you to follow our beliefs," you've opted out of the compact, and you no longer get the benefit of the "religious tolerance" compact.

Fuck the MAGAs.  They've opted out of honesty and the rule of law.  It's "win at all costs, and hurt other people" for them.  I owe them no duty, no deference, and no mercy.  They want to hurt people.  So fuck em, as hard and brutally as possible.

I.e., bad people deserve bad things.

On 5/21/2024 at 7:56 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

Joe Rogan hosted Terrance Howard, who famously announced that 1x1= 2.  Howard has thoughts on physics and chemistry.

I’ve been “educated” on YouTube on some topics. I fall into rabbit holes on ancient history. Would I go on an interview and lecture someone on Roman history? Nope, because I don’t really have an actual education on Roman history and I could be spouting off many lies.  Is it possible that i can could share something that I learned and preface it with, “I saw this on YouTube”, yes that is possible,

On 5/21/2024 at 11:23 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I will never forget when my buddy told me about Rogan's podcast and how good it was.  I listened to his interview with Glenn Greenwald for about 8 minutes and I immediately was like

If you don't immediately understand this is a podcast for abject morons, you are the abject moron.

For me, it was Rogan asking questions about the Apollo 11 landing.

If the Soviets didn't question the landings, then some roided out idiot probably shouldn't be questioning them.

18 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

I've got this new diet plan, based on an old weight loss plan, that involves eating tape worms. They're just like gummy worms, only they'll eat all the bad inside stuff that's holding you back.  And you'll know that you're doing it right when you're crapping out worm parts.    

I know some people I'd like to get on the tapeworm plan.

16 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'd have no qualms about grifting the shit out of MAGA. I would sit back and laugh my ass off the entire time I was doing it. Just need an idea and a little initiative.

16 hours ago, BeardIP said:

So it's not dishonesty and stealing you are against, it's the audience that is being stolen from and lied to that matters. Mighty ethical of you, C-Man.

Either you grift them all or you grift nobody. Like the EEOC said; Equal Employment Grifting Opportunity Commission.

It is ethical.  Their own leaders are grifting the shit out of them, so why should the money be flowing into somebody's campaign coffers to keep some gaudy-looking Florida resort operating when it could be put to better uses like trying to lure Natalie Portman back to Austin, or wooing Sela Ward or Susanna Hoffs or making awesome tailgate parties or contributing to the wreath fund to buy future airplane banners?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...