Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

in the movie “the paper” randy quaid’s gun goes off, and right after, in their 3pm check-in meeting, glenn close says, “what the hell was that gunshot?”

somebody replies, “macdougal”, to which robert duvall asks, “is he dead?”

i hear duvall’s question in my head every time this thread gets bumped. 

I expect that shitbag to announce a full recovery after successfully undergoing a radical treatment regime resembling a circular human centipede with Trump and Pence. $3 million a pop and you too can survive cancer....or like Lindsey Graham, just enroll to nuzzle Trump's b-hole.

TBH there's probably a good number of Rush-lovers on this site as well... they are just completely out-numbered and out-gunned by smart, logical Longhorns. and bama chick. 

that's the problem with aggy...the loons ARE the majority.

Edited by mchookem
sorry for bumping without 'good news' lol

17 minutes ago, mchookem said:

TBH there's probably a good number of Rush-lovers on this site as well... they are just completely out-numbered and out-gunned by smart, logical Longhorns. and bama chick. 

Bigtime fart smellers on here, for sure.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If Adolf Hitler flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway

major props for the Clash reference.  and fuck, i've been singing it wrong for 30 years.  i thought it was "If Adolf Hitler flew into Germany"

talk about a killer single:

the-clash-white-man-in-hammersmith-palai

• Hook 'Em 2

Listened to about 15-20 minutes of Rush this morning.  He spent the entire time talking about Republican strategies on January 6 that could subvert Congressional certification of the election.  Just a laundry list of possible tactics... "If that doesn't work, then McConnell could just refuse to call for a vote."   Etc.  

A couple times he seemed to slip up and accidentally use the phrase "overturn the election."

You know... just a good old Medal-of-Freedom recipient fomenting treason.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Paul Wesley said:

Listened to about 15-20 minutes of Rush this morning.  He spent the entire time talking about Republican strategies on January 6 that could subvert Congressional certification of the election.  Just a laundry list of possible tactics... "If that doesn't work, then McConnell could just refuse to call for a vote."   Etc.  

A couple times he seemed to slip up and accidentally use the phrase "overturn the election."

You know... just a good old Medal-of-Freedom recipient fomenting treason.   

Do you think that if Obama had lost to Romney in 2012 and pulled these exact same stunts (yeah yeah I know), that Rush would have had a problem with it? Probably not. 

Do you think that if Obama had lost to Romney in 2012 and pulled these exact same stunts (yeah yeah I know), that Rush would have had a problem with it? Probably not. 
I wad using to think of Dem rep to use as a comparison in 2000. Best I could do is, imagine if Shelia Jackson Lee tried this in 2000. Think about it, not even Shelia Jackson Lee would think to try this. Golmert is outwardly dumber than Shelia Jackson Lee.

19 minutes ago, tchookem said:
3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I wad using to think of Dem rep to use as a comparison in 2000. Best I could do is, imagine if Shelia Jackson Lee tried this in 2000. Think about it, not even Shelia Jackson Lee would think to try this. Golmert is outwardly dumber than Shelia Jackson Lee.

Your analysis is lacking because you assume that Sheila Jackson Lee posses the knowledge to try the tactics. And I'm not assuming that Golmert does as well, but rather that those who are handling him do.

1813b0e6ae704fc0a2839b3ff104d837.jpg

{If Rush was tied down and slowly skinned alive, would Sergeant Pepper still be the best Beatles album....?}

Cancer needs to try harder

"There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence, there's a lot of conservatives, social media, that say that any violence, aggression at all is unacceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way."

• Rage+1 2

• hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot