Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'll admit to having had whatever faith still lingered a few years back almost completely wiped out by Trump and the boys.

If there's a hell, I'm headed there, because I hope Rush suffers mightily in his last remaining days.

I think the key is to just say "It is what it is."

Jesus has no problem if you just say those five words.

Rush will have a dream that the ghost of Michael Clarke Duncan appears at his deathbed, thinking he's there to suck the cancer bees out of him.  Instead, Green Mile will slap his giant, flaccid ghost cock on Rush's forehead, while whispering "night night".

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, Lobo said:

^
Well put, as pithy and original as he was...that's easily one his most garbage bits.  He starts out with sights set on Rush and then just talks about an old woman's vagina with absolutely zero innovation or humor.  It's painful to hear because he starts out with such anticipation, but it's just vulgar noise 90 seconds later.  He had so much brilliance, but that bit ain't it.  Carl LeBove would agree.  Having said that, let's get back to making fun or Rush.  

I remember watching Bill Hicks take calls on  random Austin cable access  shows towards the end. It was so angry and embittered at that point, not that I blamed him.

But I always thought Brett Butler summed him up best:

For all the talk about Bill being like Hendrix or Dillon or Jim Morrison or Lenny Bruce, it was Jesus that Bill wanted to be. He wanted to save us all, but Bill got freeze-framed at the scene when Jesus went through the temple and said, "This is MY Father's House and you've turned it into a den of thieves!" Because that's what Bill always wanted to do, he wanted to be Christ at his angriest.”

• Hook 'Em 4

Totally forgot I wrote that a couple months ago, such is Covid.  But I stick by my assessment, bad writing notwithstanding.  

You read enough, watch enough, live long enough...we see people from both sides the coin rise and fall in the name of being some agent of Jesus.  But Butler had it right about Hicks.  I don't think the bible spoke to multi-media platforms.  But listen to those that pretend to speak on behalf of Jesus and those that seem like outliers.  Jesus wants us to listen to the Hicks of the world, not the Bakkers of the world.  Angry, smoking, and under the influence.  May not seem pure of body, but it was honest of soul.  If the last few years have taught us anything...most of the Christian leaders are full of shit.  Nothing terribly insightful, I just think about that write-up on Hicks.  To follow Trump to the grave...what a weird way to pretend to be a Christian when Hicks was there the whole time offering a much better roadmap with better, non-ironic jokes.  

33 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

“Advanced lung cancer” sure is taking its sweet time with him. And he’s still apparently well enough to spew his shit on air. 

Hopefully its just waiting on him and Alex Jones to meet up one last time when a giant sink hole swollows them up together. 

Edited by shnsajax
  • Hook 'Em 1

“ thoughts and prayers”

is that how the GOP does it when a school is shot up by a mad man, children die, and they quickly say “Thoughts and prayers” without actually personally reaching out to help the victims or passing any laws to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Oh yeah..

thoughts and prayers fuckstick.

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'll admit to having had whatever faith still lingered a few years back almost completely wiped out by Trump and the boys.

If there's a hell, I'm headed there, because I hope Rush suffers mightily in his last remaining days.

I mean his death will have the same effect on batshit that Ray Kroc's death had on McDonald's. 

• 2 months later...
  • hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot