2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Left Coast said:

Speaking of still counting, apparently California by itself, with just 2/3 of the vote counted, accounts for Biden’s national 4 million popular vote lead over Trump. I cannot overstate just how much he is loathed by most people here, and that’s why it’s shocking to see how close this election was for those of us out West.

image.thumb.jpeg.3897d74078d55ecbd6d47424b4fac297.jpeg

This is the thing. Once it's done, this election won't be that close. The optics are just really bad the way the vote played out. It will be the second biggest win in the last 24 years, and in terms of percentage of the population that turned out vote share, it is on track to be the second highest since Reagan in '84(!!!!!).

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

As someone said pages ago, he's going to go hide out at maralago and bilk the taxpayers out of 2.5 more months of lodging fees for his party and the SS

It will be rather interesting to see who lands his book deal, who writes it for him, and how much it will earn. You absolutely KNOW he saw the numbers for 44 and the Clintons.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Biden should absolutely just burn the presidential letter Trump leaves for him without reading. Not worth anyone's time.

lol you think that dumb mother fucker is writing Biden a letter? My guess is no letter, they never step foot in a room together, and he doesn’t show up to the inauguration. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

Speaking of still counting, apparently California by itself, with just 2/3 of the vote counted, accounts for Biden’s national 4 million popular vote lead over Trump. I cannot overstate just how much he is loathed by most people here, and that’s why it’s shocking to see how close this election was for those of us out West.

image.thumb.jpeg.3897d74078d55ecbd6d47424b4fac297.jpeg

He should lose by somewhere between 6-7 million nationally and that will mostly be y’all. That’s awesome! 

12 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Its completely on brand for him to just burn shit down behind him.  He will refuse to participate in the transition, probably outright skip the inauguration.  He will shit on all norms and civilities because that's who he is.  A spoiled child that has been surrounded by sycophants and cultists.  Prepare for a 2 month tantrum.  

Again, it's going to be a dangerous time -- he is unhinged (literally -- the man is psychotic), and unrestrained.

The crying about a stolen election will be continuous, and more outlandish by the day.  There will be stories about "a million Trump ballots being burned in a field in Pennsylvania!  I saw it!", shit like that.  And the stochastic terrorism ramp-up will yield results.  Some people are going to die.  And the Secret Service guarding Biden better be locked and loaded like never before.  Trump has created a cult of tens of millions of crazy people who live in an alternate reality.  I mean a COMPLETELY alternate reality.

Remember how Andrea Yates drowned her kids, and in her warped mind, it was to SAVE the from Satan?  Trump has millions of Andrea Yates following him, and to save this country.....they'll drown us all in the bathtub, with glee.

Buckle up.  It's going to be rough.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

Voted Democrat for the first time in my life.  Had to get Trump out of there.
My only complaint is with the process.  The fact that ballots are still being counted three days after the election lends itself to the optic of fraud, even if there is none.  I'm going to have to listen to friends of mine for weeks scream about how every single state that was counted after election day went to Biden.  
I don't follow politics closely like many on here, and I think someone referenced that some states were not allowed to count early-voting ballots in advance, though I'm not sure why.
Either way, he's gone.  That's what matters.  
They are not allowed to count early because the GOP set the rules in those states and want a process that cast doubt and leaves doors open for litigation.

2 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

lol you think that dumb mother fucker is writing Biden a letter? My guess is no letter, they never step foot in a room together, and he doesn’t show up to the inauguration. 

A shit stained piece of tissue paper in an envelope still technically counts as a letter.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Good grief.   CNN is reporting Fox told its staff not to refer to Biden as President-Elect even after it gets called for Biden, because they want to suggest Trump will win his lawsuits.  

A commission needs to be launched to investigate Murdoch's influence on our democracy. Seriously

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, austingirl said:

Trump will never, ever resign. I believe that with every fiber of my being.

They are literally going to have to drag his sorry ass out of the White House.

It will be so pathetic ...but it will also be hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm sure it's been explained 100 times already, but why were Trump voters SO much more adamant about voting in person? Mailing seems so much more convenient in most places.
It can't just be the scared of fraud thing. I know plenty of Trump voters who don't buy into his bullshit conspiracy theories.

Because dear leader said so. His plan was always to claim the W on election night before mail votes could be counted.

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

LuLz@ Rachel Campos Duffy on Fox News explaining all the corruption that occurred this week 

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Thought I heard her say something the the effect that minority voters are now able to be "free thinkers", wife and I were like, WTF? 

So Trump is going to end up the biggest loser in American presidential history if you by the popular vote?  By the time California is done counting, could be close to a 7mm delta?  

And 306-232 is not all that close either.  That would put it barely in the Top 15 closest EC elections of all time, not really the head-scratcher he's painting it out to be.  

Still amazing to me though with all that's going on and all the Senators and Congressman that have backed Trump, they could have probably easily kept the Senate, the White House, and maybe even flirted with retaking the House, if only the top of their ticket wasn't the biggest piece of human shit to walk the soil of America.  It would have been a decade long imperial control of all 4 seats of federal power if only some of y'all didn't fall for the biggest confidence scam in U.S. History.  

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

A commission needs to be launched to investigate Murdoch's influence on our democracy. Seriously

Interestingly, countries without his "media" outlets validating the uneducated misogynist racists are quite normal, while those with his outlets have an empowerment of the narcissistic morons.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Fox News panelist are lying their asses off right now.   Starting to pick up the "fraud!" mantle.

Once James left, brother Lachlan went full bore to the right. With the firing of the large chunk of 'real' news reporters and the fact checkers, they won't return to anything resembling traditional news. Full bore television tabloid is their niche and with the ratings they have, I don't see that changing.

2 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I truly believe that we are seeing something amazing beginning to unfold in the Judiciary branch of government. It is true that the over the last 4 years the Trump administration has been jamming as many conservative judges as they possibly can, but it is becoming clear to me that the Judiciary is starting to really take it personal that they aren't being seen as a 3rd branch of government in the grand scheme of checks and balances. Republicans keep chirping over and over that it's all going to work out because the courts are going to rule for them. The tone, however, is more of a "they owe us, they're our stooges and will do our bidding" rather than "we have a strong case and the court will see it that way."

Just look at the Abbott early extension ruling. They didn't even follow the proper procedure or address why the filing wasn't timely. Did the Texas GOP learn their lesson there? No, they did not. They challenge the Harris drive-thru and the first question from a very conservative judge was "why wasn't this in front of me two weeks ago?" They didn't address it in their motion even though it was strongly hinted by the Texas Supreme opinion that it will be an issue. And that being the first question was a huge, blinking road sign from a conservative judge saying "GUYS, ADDRESS THE TIMING ISSUE" and they completely ignored it. Didn't even try. I refuse to believe that they aren't smart enough to catch it. It's because they know they don't have an argument. They just expected the court to rule in their favor because they are all Republicans.

Fast forward to Michigan. They plop a case down that gets immediately dismissed because no relief could be granted anyway because the counting is over, the state already issued a directive to allow poll watchers in a previous case, so the current suit was unnecessary, and there was literally zero basis for there to be surveillance video of drop boxes. The Trump attorney alleged fraud, but provided zero facts, names, or locations in which fraud occurred. He just plopped an entirely baseless, entirely moot claim on the judges desk and said "gimme," continuing the national trend of poking the Judiciary bear.

And to circle it all back to your cherry-picking issue, the Trump administration isn't even hiding it. They were demanding that the counts be stopped in states they were ahead and continued in states they were behind. They didn't even give the Judiciary the courtesy of an attempt of an ulterior motive. The just jumped into the courtroom and said "gimme." If SCOTUS was really on board with giving Trump a helping hand, the Trump administration has done SCOTUS zero favors in providing SCOTUS a foundation on which to build their ruling on. Instead, it appears that the Trump administration isn't even providing them cement to build a foundation. "Gimme." The Court doesn't take kindly to being seen as anything less than the 3rd branch of government and we're going to see that play out the rest of the way.

I agree with this. Trump explicitly stating on Twitter that he put ACB on the bench and she will do his bidding was one of his dumbest strategic moves ever amongst an entire library of stupid actions. These people think very highly of themselves and their positions and are very serious people. They're not going to want to be seen as someone's dancing monkey. Trump is an idiot who loves to shoot himself in the dick. And I'm thankful for that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Any chance the Kumquat in Chief resigns after his legal chances fully evaporate?  I can’t see his psychology allowing him to be a lame duck, plus he can get a pardon out if it.

Is there such a thing as a pre-emptive pardon? AFAIK, dipshit hasn’t been charged with any crimes yet.