2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

58 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Extracted info from his tweets just to make it readable in one place.

GEORGIA UPDATE. This from Gabriel Sterling, numbers guru at GA SOS office: There are  61,367 absentee ballots yet to be counted in GA (as of 915 am). Trump leads by about 18,500 votes. (Sterling warns that #s can always change). Here is the county by county breakdown:

Bryan 3,000
Burke 494
Chatham 17,000
Cobb 700
Floyd 682
Forsyth 4,713
Fulton 11,200
Harris county 3,641
Laurens 1797
Putnam 1552
Sumter 1202
Taylor 456
Gwinnett -- maybe as many as 7338

For non-georgians, Chatham Co. is home to Savannah. very Democratic. Fulton covers much of ATL. vy democratic. Gwinnett used to be R-heavy, but Dems have been rising in those burbs. Hillary won gwinnett in 2016.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

There's a lot of anomalies so far across the board in this country. Really strange election.

Wisconsin had almost a 90% voter turnout.

Ninety. Percent.

I don't think any of it is dirty on either side, even though you will surely hear it from Trump's campaign. Just bizzaro politics in 2020.

Jesus, where are you guys getting this shit?

Headline: "Wisconsin Elections Commission estimates voter turnout at 73 percent"

https://www.fox6now.com/video/867786

33 minutes ago, Druggist said:

Real question.  Why should observers from both parties not be allowed to closely observe?  Going to court to only allow one side to observe the count seems like a great way to sow doubt in the integrity of the process.  
I did not vote for either of those clowns and am more concerned about election integrity than anything else right now.    A situation where half the country doesn’t trust the result no matter what it is is terrible.  The democrats try just as hard to count non-legal votes as the republicans try to get other votes thrown out.  Both are despicable.  

I do not have any faith that any honest effort is being made to make sure every legal vote cast is counted nor that non legal votes are not being counted.  Both of those situations should be unacceptable to everyone involved because they are forms of disenfranchisement.  A pox on both parties and those that blindly support them.  

Take it up with the republican state legislature that made the rules.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m confident we are going to learn later on that much of the 2020 Russian online disinformation was written in Spanish. 

Or Portuguese. Bolsonaro was point blank asked by the Brazilian press if he was interfering in the election. He gave some smart ass answer before denying it and giving support for his fat orange brother.
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If we can we need to incorporate a few f bombs. We will get it right.  

Is the rappaport transcript too many letters?  Because a squadron of single engines 5 miles long that takes 3 minutes to pass by with all of that screed seems like the honorable and correct thing. And don’t say you can’t afford it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

There's a lot of anomalies so far across the board in this country. Really strange election.

Wisconsin had almost a 90% voter turnout.

Ninety. Percent.

I don't think any of it is dirty on either side, even though you will surely hear it from Trump's campaign. Just bizzaro politics in 2020.

Wisconsin has same day registration.  

Milwaukee Journal Star

19 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

A quick Google shows MI SOS listing 8.1mm Registered voters. Biden and Trump have about 5.4 million combined votes. That’s, uh, not 90 percent registered voter turnout. Michigan also shows same day registration.

It makes me shudder to think how easy this stupid ass, easily verifiable bullshit spreads. Such a goddamn dumb country we are.

Thanks for the clarification -- I saw a list of a handful of counties that were in the high 80's/low 90's somewhere.

So when do the Trumpkins start freaking out and hurting people?

I mean, they saw leads evaporate late in several states that are gonna end up for Biden.  They're gonna be told it was last minute shenanigans, and they're gonna believe it.

Does it get bad tonight?  This weekend?

Just now, TexArcher said:

I mean, they saw leads evaporate late in several states that are gonna end up for Biden.  They're gonna be told it was last minute shenanigans, and they're gonna believe it.

Within 48 hours.

Even 90% of the registration # pre election day would be nuts. 
Again, not saying it's fishy, just a lot of numbers like that across the country that make you stop and think.

Wisconsin is a serial high turnout state. They also allow same day registration and consistently have 10 percent or so of voters using it. Their turnout percentage is higher, but not explosively so, than it was in 2016 and only have to go to 2004 to find one higher. Don’t think too hard.

Just now, Neonmoon said:

I'm kind of surprised no one has called Nevada for Biden yet

Fox and AP can't make the call because that would be an election call for Biden given that they jumped the gun on Arizona. The other networks are just being cautious at this point, but NV is essentially done. Trump needs to win all of PN, GA and AZ, which he is very unlikely to do. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I don't think so.  Certainly not in a way that will hamper my socially distant men's wine night and book club gathering this evening.

(Not that we aren't socially distant all the time.)

I don’t think it will happen until fox calls the election.  At which point Trump’s reaction will likely determine how much violence there is.

• Hook 'Em 1

They're gonna be told it was last minute shenanigans, and they're gonna believe it.

...even though everyone has been saying for weeks that this is exactly how it would go down due to the ways that ballots had to be counted in certain states. Like, articles were printed about how this should be expected, how mail-in and early turnout (counted later) were heavily D, etc. This was all known. 

But yeah, probably big conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

According to a post from texaggy earlier, shits all good in Tejas, but they're hoping the Patriots in AZ, GA, PA, WI, MI, and NV handle business.....go get em boys!