2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

c1c658f937b211fe0691a49d231f814a.jpg

So Biden has to overcome 114K votes with 550k, and also a ton of red counties that’ll cancel those...I’m not gonna quite slam dunk Penn for Biden but I’ve been wrong before, many times emoji2957.png

Well you've been wrong about everything so far so it's okay.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Likely outcome looking good: Trump eeks out a victory in GA.  Biden survives recounts and legal challenges in NV, WI, AZ, and PA.

Looks like Biden is on track to get there in GA to me

31 minutes ago, WBT said:

Lulz, this Clark County pit boss on CNN gives no fucks about these questions.

I like how he handled some of the questions.

For instance with his inner and almost out voice: I handed you a piece of paper with numbers. Read the fucking thing before asking a question that is answered by the piece of paper.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

As I understand it, if Biden wins Georgia, but loses PA, AZ and NV, it's 269/269.  Have not bothered to confirm as it is highly unlikely anyway.

Can confirm.  253+16=269.  It all checks out.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

c1c658f937b211fe0691a49d231f814a.jpg

So Biden has to overcome 114K votes with 550k, and also a ton of red counties that’ll cancel those...I’m not gonna quite slam dunk Penn for Biden but I’ve been wrong before, many times emoji2957.png

You're very wrong. Again. 

The D-R split between mail in ballots and in-person voting around the country is truly incredible. I know there are millions of MAGA types that still see COVID19 as a hoax but it is pretty funny they didn't even want to take advantage of a more convenient voting method being offered. 

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fox News goon calling for Faithless Electors to override the votes of citizens.

Dear lord, I can't even imagine what happens if Biden wins this thing, survives all the legal challenges and then some state electors choose to not vote the way the electorate dictates.

12 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Seems the same in GA. If these two states continue to go and Biden takes the lead in both this is over and the NV/AZ shit is irrelevant right?

Yes, I believe so.

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This makes me ragey -- but c'mon, man WTF were you waiting for?

11 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

Right, but Trump has a good shot of keeping his GA lead and that will probably be going to a recount.  Biden is going to indisputably win PA.

Hope Biden does win PA by a good margin, because this postmark and delivery extension thing could be a problem for the ones received after election day thanks to usps fuckery. I think that's going to be a relatively small number though. 

Just now, UncleSonny said:

The D-R split between mail in ballots and in-person voting around the country is truly incredible. I know there are millions of MAGA types that still see COVID19 as a hoax but it is pretty funny they didn't even want to take advantage of a more convenient voting method being offered. 

True but there will be substantially more VBM ballots that will not get counted ultimately because they were lost, delivered late or filled out incorrectly.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

For comic relief, I just saw a post on Facebook from a trumper in California demanding a recount for the state because they're sure that the count is wrong. They live in an alternate reality. 

I saw a ton of people on twitter claiming in all seriousness that it was gonna flip.  My wife grew up in SD and some of the people she went to HS with were convinced.  

4 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Because A) Trump told them it was fake, B) general fuckery by the USPS (they will know it's a trump vote, and throw it out!) and C) Election Day was going to be a non-Covid MAGA party.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Dear lord, I can't even imagine what happens if Biden wins this thing, survives all the legal challenges and then some state electors choose to not vote the way the electorate dictates.

Yes, I believe so.

This makes me ragey -- but c'mon, man WTF were you waiting for?

The thing is, we don't know that they were put in "Sunday".  They weren't collected and postmarked until Monday.  They could have been sitting around for a week. Who the fuck knows?

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

Hope Biden does win PA by a good margin, because this postmark and delivery extension thing could be a problem for the ones received after election day thanks to usps fuckery. I think that's going to be a relatively small number though. 

Pretty sure those have been set aside deliberately by PA SoS for this very reason. I'm hoping the actual count, including VBM that were delivered prior to or on Election Day will still put Biden comfortably ahead of Trump.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That's why he needs more than Az. and Nv. At 270, a compromised or bribed elector is very possible.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Pretty sure those have been set aside deliberately by PA SoS for this very reason. I'm hoping the actual count, including VBM that were delivered prior to or on Election Day will still put Biden comfortably ahead of Trump.

I think their SoS and Governor said they’re intentionally not counting those ballots. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

Oh, neat... we're on page 538.

https://www.theonion.com/democratic-strategists-hold-screening-of-three-amigos-1845584362

Democratic Strategists Hold Screening Of ‘Three Amigos’ In Order To Better Understand Latino Culture

spacer.png

WASHINGTON—Hoping to learn from their failure to court the potential voter base in the 2020 election, Democratic strategists held a screening of Three Amigos Thursday in an effort to help the party better understand Latino culture. “One of the major blunders of the last campaign cycle was Democrats’ lack of a message that connected with everyday Latinx families, such as how our policies can help towns caught in the clutches of the infamous bandito El Guapo and his band of men,” said strategist James Carville, demonstrating to his fellow analysts how they could have earned a larger vote share of the nation’s estimated 59.8 million Hispanic Americans by running ads touting increased access to invisible swordsmen and singing bushes voiced by Randy Newman. “For too long we’ve made the mistake of treating these voters like one monolithic entity, but what we’re learning is that there are multiple subgroups—Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, and Martin Short—that each have their own distinctive backgrounds and culture, and we need to tailor our message to fit them all.” At press time, Carville had moved on to educating strategists about how to reach out to military families by popping in a DVD of Sgt. Bilko.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Zonahorn said:

Oh come the fuck on, how does Mook keep getting work?

No clue. I was going to give him some credit thinking he was on board for the '18 wave, but it looks like he became prez in 2019. He's ruined two elections and should be persona non grata from here on out. Knowing the Dems, he'll probably be promoted.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I voted early in person.   USPS has been tampered with, and I figured the republicans would try to suppress those votes so I wanted to make sure mine was counted.   

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Cube knows what it is. Niggaz mad at him because it was a bitch-assed Uncle Tom move. Sometimes the pride of your people needs to take precedence over collusion. Get off your knees and wipe your mouth off Cube!

I have always liked Cube (Die-hard Laker fan like me and I grew up listening to him), but it would serve him well to just admit he screwed up. Something about his personality says that admission will not be forthcoming though.

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I voted early in person.   USPS has been tampered with, and I figured the republicans would try to suppress those votes so I wanted to make sure mine was counted.   

Absolutely, which fucking sucks because the health risks going to a polling place and waiting in line are significant for millions of people. Voting by mail is secure and safe but because of this fuckery we knew was coming so many people were asked to make a decision to risk their health or risk being disenfranchised. 

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

CNN just said of the 560k votes in Pennsylvania Biden only needs 58-61% of those. Biden has been getting 70ish%

Based on the numbers I'm looking at right now on NBC it's 60.005%. Of course it's based on an estimate of the remaining votes, but still sounds about right.

Edited by Bevo14