2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

22 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It wasn’t even a contest except in podunk caucus states where the winner is whoever can find 15,000 zealots willing to spend 7 hours browbeating strangers about politics  (Bernie wheelhouse).

Those same states don't have any black people either.  It was hilarious to see reality smack the Bros right between their eyes when states that weren't 90%+ honkey started voting.

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Those same states don't have any black people either.  It was hilarious to see reality smack the Bros right between their eyes when states that weren't 90%+ honkey started voting.

Bernie ain’t a good fit for people who buy NBA jerseys.

Just now, washparkhorn said:

He is such a bullshit artist. Straight out liar. He said this is as important as Gettysburg. 

Which wasn't all that important. Fall of Atlanta had much more effect. As one pompous windbag to another, Newt should have known that. He just said Gettysburg because it had a damn 90s movie made about it, and he is nothing if not stuck in the 90s.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Somebody remind Cruz that DOTARD said his wife was ugly and he doesn't need to carry Cheeto's water anymore.

a65da3362ed158b2299fe58f45c52c53.gif

I seriously don't understand this. I know self-preservation in politics dictates all actions, but this is the dude that made him cry 4 years ago, embarrassed him at every turn, insulted his wife, and has his balls in a drawer in the Oval Office since then. Would using this opportunity to get a little payback and show a backbone really be political suicide?

i wonder if all the members of the dipshit brigade who creamed themselves over pics of liberals embarrassingly expressing their disappointment and rage after the 16 election realize that all these fucking pathetic cocksuckers irresponsibly and with no credibility or evidence scattershot accusing some mythical ghost of impropriety and fraud in these vote counts are so much...so much more.  lawsuits to try and stop counting, fake declarations of victory, crying on oann and fox relentlessly about something that they have no basis for...can you possibly imagine how much shit those people would have lost if clinton had acted like this in 2016? 

no sense of irony or shame of course so they just shrug it all off...

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

ShOuLd HaVe NoMiNaTeD BeRnIe or WaRreN!

Motherfuckers, we nominated Joe fucking Biden specifically for what this tweet says.

Goddamn right 

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That kid is going to be meme gold

15 minutes ago, heso said:

Dammit imamac i just ran out of daily rep for the first time ever. Can’t we unlimit the rep for this occasion. 

13 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Ya gotta tree fiddy that shit bro. 

I ran out too. If I send in another tree fiddy do I get more?

Is THIS A GODDAMN CARWASH BECAUSE I HAVE A SHITLOAD OF QUARTRERZ!

Ahem

Ok I'll be ok

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Rest well you ornery mfer 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, sidis said:

i wonder if all the members of the dipshit brigade who creamed themselves over pics of liberals embarrassingly expressing their disappointment and rage after the 16 election realize that all these fucking pathetic cocksuckers irresponsibly and with no credibility or evidence scattershot accusing some mythical ghost of impropriety and fraud in these vote counts are so much...so much more.  lawsuits to try and stop counting, fake declarations of victory, crying on oann and fox relentlessly about something that they have no basis for...can you possibly imagine how much shit those people would have lost if clinton had acted like this in 2016? 

no sense of irony or shame of course so they just shrug it all off...

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So a question about Pa: The Pa supreme court, due to a lawsuit filed by dems before the election, said that they could count mail in votes received three days after the election (the law said they have to arrive by election day). SCOTUS didn't grant a cert, so the state supreme court ruling is currently being followed.

Question: I believe the mail ins received after election day have been segregated. Are those ballots being counted, and if so, are they showing up in the totals. In other words, if the supreme court, now with barret, decides to overrule the PA supreme court, will that change the numbers I'm seeing on the TV right now, which would probably hurt Biden?

Anybody?

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

That kompromat must be amazing

The trumps must have called some shit in on this. It was dead silent from the GOP front. And now all of a sudden he’s ready to invalidate the PA election and donating $500,000 to the fight. 

• Like 1