2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

“I was in Philadelphia and saw a large black man carrying a large box that said illegal votes in big letters on the side.  He was walking in the back door of the voting location.  It appeared he was up to no good.”

Shit, that would probably be one of their better leads. 

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And the golf cart, it had a side car on it...you know those things?  

Well, I was drinking and I lost control of the cart and it hopped the curb and skidded off into a lamp post and into some people.  

Seriously---what's the hotline number?  Let's have some fun later today after a few beers. 

I got you fam.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pancho said:

I don’t know if it’s fuck the valley rather it’s fuck Dems who have abandoned that area and just assumed.

That's the real problem. If you don't attempt to engage the electorate on a local level, you can't expect them to vote for you. People will vote for the person that is there, even if that person is terrible, over the person that isn't. Democrats have essentially abandoned wide swaths of the country, preferring to engage only on a national level. It is a stupid strategy.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

That's the real problem. If you don't attempt to engage the electorate on a local level, you can't expect them to vote for you. People will vote for the person that is there, even if that person is terrible, over the person that isn't. Democrats have essentially abandoned wide swaths of the country, preferring to engage only on a national level. It is a stupid strategy.

QFT

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

It would be more effective to report bullshit incidences of fraud to them, rather than clear pranks. They can hang up on pranks, but if you report something that sounds viable that is actually bullshit, the'll have to waste a lot of time and energy on it. 

Yeah you need to give them a really long shaggy dog story about some democrap poll worker keistering ballots.

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Fuck him. Where was he the last 4 years?

Painting pictures of soldiers to get over his guilt of sending them to war just to satisfy the greedy demands of Republican donors

Edited by pacman

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah you need to give them a really long shaggy dog story about some democrap poll worker keistering ballots.

On the other hand, they'll use any plausible sounding story in their filings and as part of their media narrative. The fact that it is all bullshit may get lost in the noise. It is sort of like when a story gets millions of viees, but the correction only gets a few thousand. Just something to consider. 

9 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

While not the whole story I think the coronavirus may have played a part in it. No ground game in the valley is no bueno. 

But there’s more to it than that. Trump got 20 percent of the Hispanic vote in California, 36 percent in Nevada, 37 percent in Arizona and 40 percent in Texas.  Dems need to figure out how that happened. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

While not the whole story I think the coronavirus may have played a part in it. No ground game in the valley is no bueno. 

But there’s more to it than that. Trump got 20 percent of the Hispanic vote in California, 36 percent in Nevada, 37 percent in Arizona and 40 percent in Texas.  Dems need to figure out how that happened. 

What’s the gender breakdown?

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

When did the money honey turn into such a squalid little cunt?

It's ALL FUCKING GRIFT MAN.

Look no further than sellouts like Dave Rubin or Glenn Greenwald. The right wing media covets this shit because they do not practice journalism with the intent of being truthful and consistent with basic fact-checking principles-aka reality-- they're selling a tale of politics as blood sport and they know their audience eats that shit up like my toddler with a jammy sammy.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

What’s the gender breakdown?

Among all races Texas was 52-48 in favor of Biden for women who made up 55 percent of the voters and 56-41 in favor of trump for men. I didn’t see the breakdown among Hispanics specifically for gender. 

Men are still dumbasses. 

I joked some time ago that no matter how bad it got, you'd never see W endorse Biden or stray far from MAGAism simply to avoid people talking behind his back at the DCC.

And that's because he's a coward and a terrible human being.

Wish there was some way to bottle the despair flowing from the Park cities right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Among all races Texas was 52-48 in favor of Biden for women who made up 55 percent of the voters and 56-41 in favor of trump for men. I didn’t see the breakdown among Hispanics specifically for gender. 

Men are still dumbasses. 

I want to believe it was no ground game due to COVID-19, but when your most notable (not popular) Hispanic male elected officials in South Texas (or Texas for that matter) are the Castro brothers, you are limping into the ring with one hand tied behind your back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yeah, but were Trump and the Republicans spending any more time in the Valley trying to court the Hispanic vote?  Seems like it’s more than just the absence of the Democrats that drove the Valley to vote how it did.

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Isn't her 15 minutes up? She can just fuck right off. 

Of all the victimization players, Megyn remains the most dishonest.  

Roger tried to finger me - VICTIM.  

Trump said I attacked him because I was menstruating - VICTIM.  

Leftists called me Trumpy cunt - VICTIM.

She's settled into permanent role as an irrelevant Tweet slinger and that's the most she'll ever be again.

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Beto went to 254 counties and beat Hillary by one point in rural Texas . 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I joked some time ago that no matter how bad it got, you'd never see W endorse Biden or stray far from MAGAism simply to avoid people talking behind his back at the DCC.

And that's because he's a coward and a terrible human being.

Wish there was some way to bottle the despair flowing from the Park cities right now.

I think it’s that he’s too prideful to admit, or even be aware of, the right thing to do. His reflection on Kanye’s Katrina outburst as the   lowest moment of his presidency sums it up: he was upset because Kanye insulted him and didn’t bother to reflect upon the actual statement or his actions. And Matt Lauer immediately called him out on that point in that interview and W just shrugged it off. He’s “retired” because he’s too spineless to be in the public arena and be held accountable for his presidency. Fuck him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You can debate his policies all you want, but the people shitting all over this message today are showing their asses.
This. The "fuck your feelings" and "he's YOUR president" crowd are suddenly playing the victim card. Didn't you see how poorly they were treated for supporting Trump & loving their country? They don't want to hear anything about uniting, healing, working together, etc.

14 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

Well, now that they have once more swung the mighty Thor's Hammer of their economic might, Fox News will soon be like a ghost town in an overgrown Venezuelan jungle.

46 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

It's ALL FUCKING GRIFT MAN.

Look no further than sellouts like Glenn Greenwald.

you may have missed this in the shuffle... nsfmf fyi

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/29/journalist-glenn-greenwald-resigns-the-intercept

You can debate his policies all you want, but the people shitting all over this message today are showing their asses.

Of all the victimization players, Megyn remains the most dishonest.  
Roger tried to finger me - VICTIM.  
Trump said I attacked him because I was menstruating - VICTIM.  
Leftists called me Trumpy cunt - VICTIM.
She's settled into permanent role as an irrelevant Tweet slinger and that's the most she'll ever be again.

Man I had no idea she was a trumpkin now. That’s some weird shit.

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Yeah, but were Trump and the Republicans spending any more time in the Valley trying to court the Hispanic vote?  Seems like it’s more than just the absence of the Democrats that drove the Valley to vote how it did.

9 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Beto went to 254 counties and beat Hillary by one point in rural Texas . 

It's not about going there just during campaign season. It is about being there day in and day out. People need to see you doing something. Que the story about the democratic headquarters in some areas being an abandoned building. That's the democratic party right now. An empty building everywhere but in DC. The Republicans are in those communities and can be seen there. Beto is trying to start a process in Texas, but he has a lot of headwinds and no support from the national party. 

• Hook 'Em 1