Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

How the hell is Puerto Rico inaccessible? Oh, and it was the mayor's fault. 

I guess he couldn't drive there with his motorcade.  Usually he likes to drive to Europe as well or that's what they tell him when they take him to the embassies. 

31 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So I had to google what a shekel is. 

I’m telling ya, pretty soon a republican candidate is gonna call a Hispanic reporter a spic. 

I have a bunch of leftover shekels in a drawer. Csb but I’ll send them to the Soros liberal media cabal 

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

So I had to google what a shekel is. 

I’m telling ya, pretty soon a republican candidate is gonna call a Hispanic reporter a spic. 

You don't read the bible much, do you? That's where I first heard about that currency. 

For example, according to Deuteronomy 22:28-29, if a man rapes an unbetrothed virgin daughter of another man, it's all good as long as he pays the father 50 shekels of silver, marries the daughter, and never divorces her. It also stipulates that the rape has to be discovered so presumably if nobody finds out about it then the rapist is free to go on his merry way. 

But to be safe, always use protection. Never leave home without your 50 shekels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Yeah, fundraising is a year-round event now, but this, a few days before a catastrophic hurricane striking the United States, is incredibly tone deaf.

Is it even legal?  Charging $70,000 for your photo with the president.  They're not even pretending to hide their corruption.

14 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Is it even legal?  Charging $70,000 for your photo with the president.  They're not even pretending to hide their corruption.

[Anastasis]To be fair, both parties pull this shit.[/Anastasis]

Remember when everyone was up in arms at the Clintons for selling overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom?

Edited by DDD Dad