Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Comer: "The Biden crime syndicate was so successful it left no evidence."

Shit, the whole "The fact that there's no proof is proof of how deep it went" logic is crucial in these situations.

• Like 2

Note that in this one, the Step 1 entity is the Step 4 entity.
FvxRJE3WwAAagAC?format=jpg&name=900x900
So, you can collapse all that conspiratorial shit into:
CEFC Infrastructure pays Owasco PC $100k.

So, this nefarious plot started after Biden was no longer VP and prior to him running for Presidency. The Chinese are so sneaky.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Hearing some relatives talk about this the other day, I was reminded of that scene in "The Firm" when Tom Cruise sarcastically tells Hal Holbrook and Gene Hackman and the other partners, "Well, they want the secret files of course...."  And they all banter on about who has the secret files.  It was a very clever scene in that they're all showing one another they can be amicable as long as people keep their mouths shut about what's really going on.  And I think of the Trump family fucking up one conspiracy after another because they're actually really bad about doing crimes.  They're just lucky in that most of their fanbase doesn't give a shit they're doing crimes.  Eric has probably literally said on more than one occurrence to a subordinate or relative, "Hey, can I get a copy of those secret files?"  

Maybe there really is a serious criminal, multi-national conspiracy waged by Hunter and Joe.  But wouldn't it just prove one against another thing the Bidens are better at than the Trumps.  

Obviously investigations and House committee hearings will take place.  But the laptop never sees the light of day.  As we've discussed earlier, it has to remain in the ether because it is far more valuable to MAGA/GOP/FoxNews as a McGuffin than an actual piece of state's evidence.  It is that sign in every fishing bar in the upper midwest, "Free Beer.  Tomorrow."  I swear, keep supporting us and sending money and someday, I'll finally reveal the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop.  And in the immortal words of John Fogerty, "Someday...............never comes." 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/15/2023 at 11:25 PM, Tuco said:

So, this nefarious plot started after Biden was no longer VP and prior to him running for Presidency. The Chinese are so sneaky.

Yep. Not far down the twitter thread:

image.png.c02a1cae612ac6d62822d79c11419d37.png

Q will submit that the Chinese were confident in their ability to get Biden into office four years later. In the mean time, they funneled money to "the Biden family" through Trump's companies. They're fucking inscrutable!

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yep. Not far down the twitter thread:

image.png.c02a1cae612ac6d62822d79c11419d37.png

Q will submit that the Chinese were confident in their ability to get Biden into office four years later. In the mean time, they funneled money to "the Biden family" through Trump's companies. They're fucking inscrutable!

LaoTizer is either a libtard or a psy op if he's not mad as hell about this headshot of a Chinese guy wearing a suit. What more of a smoking gun do you need????

What's interesting to me is how successfully the lies are sold to Republicans.  You can honestly bring up, "Hunter Biden's Laptop" and hear a stream of assertions.  Ask them about the $2 Billion jared Kushner got from Saudi Arabia, and why has he kept secret his communications while representing the American people with Saudi Arabia... and the "I haven't heard about that/know about that/ or i'm not sure that's true" response.

The GOP is very, very good a lies.  I have no doubt that Hunter Biden has done some shady shit.  But he sure as fuck did not get $2 billion from a Saudi Prince murderer days after leaving the Whitehouse. Not to mention the refusal to allow any light onto Jared's communications.  The scale is monumental in Jared's case and a direct result of using your influence as a government official to secure $2 billion.  As a bonus Trump gets LIV golf and helping gaslight a dismemberment murder is apparently good personal profit from government work.

I am happy as fuck to talk about Hunter Biden having done some shady shit. But fuck Jared's actions aren't just shady, they are like a solar eclipse in corruption.  But... "I haven't heard about that/know about that/ or i'm not sure that's true" is all you can get on an issue magnitudes larger than "Hunter Biden's Laptop." The sheep are so very, very easily fed.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

What's interesting to me is how successfully the lies are sold to Republicans.  You can honestly bring up, "Hunter Biden's Laptop" and hear a stream of assertions.  Ask them about the $2 Billion jared Kushner got from Saudi Arabia, and why has he kept secret his communications while representing the American people with Saudi Arabia... and the "I haven't heard about that/know about that/ or i'm not sure that's true" response.

The GOP is very, very good a lies.  I have no doubt that Hunter Biden has done some shady shit.  But he sure as fuck did not get $2 billion from a Saudi Prince murderer days after leaving the Whitehouse. Not to mention the refusal to allow any light onto Jared's communications.  The scale is monumental in Jared's case and a direct result of using your influence as a government official to secure $2 billion.  As a bonus Trump gets LIV golf and helping gaslight a dismemberment murder is apparently good personal profit from government work.

I am happy as fuck to talk about Hunter Biden having done some shady shit. But fuck Jared's actions aren't just shady, they are like a solar eclipse in corruption.  But... "I haven't heard about that/know about that/ or i'm not sure that's true" is all you can get on an issue magnitudes larger than "Hunter Biden's Laptop." The sheep are so very, very easily fed.

“Hunter Biden’s laptop” is the new “Benghazi.” Nothing needs to come from the investigation(s). They just need to keep repeating it in order to affect polling numbers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Well, they learned something from Benghazi.  Benghazi had lots of people involved and moving parts and a timeline and varying accounts of what occurred.  It's too complex and once the witnesses have gone home and you've watched all the footage, that's it.  It's a series you've binge watched and now it's over and not that much fun to rewatch like Seinfeld or Mad Men.  

Hunter's laptop works nearly perfect.  Because unlike a witness you can only grill so many times before the viewer gets bored, the laptop is infinite.  There are no guardrails to the imagination.  Even after you've been showed every file on the hard drive, you can still wonder about which websites and emails once transpired through it.  What digital correspondence traveled through the IP address?  It could be anything.  It could be collusion!  Unlike a handwritten manifest or physical receipts or CCTV footage of a certain day or week, a laptop can have engaged in millions of emails and texts and file exchanges.  Plus, it's portable so it could have gone to illicit places in Ukraine and China and wherever the whores are. 

It's already been scrubbed within an inch of its life and I know this in addition to being maybe the most tech illiterate person on this site.  The reason I know that is because its contents haven't been released yet after a Trump administration. . Which means its lack of contents are worth more as a mystery than the actual hard drive and internet footprint themselves.  

As others have stated, I bet Hunter did some shady shit to make a few bucks, get some ass, and some free drugs.  Lots of sons of famous fathers trade on Dad's name.  And when he's finally backed into a real corner, not just hush money and sexual battery.  But serious, treason-level shit.  Trump will play the card of actual, incriminating shit on this laptop.  And it may be just enough to cut a deal for one of his kids.  

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

It is because the sheep are stupid.  Common clay of the New West if you will.  

Are you being paid by the I'm Kash Patel And I'm Paying Garrett O'Boyle Foundation?

"At one point, O’Boyle was asked by Democrat Dan Goldman whether Kash Patel, who held multiple roles in the Trump administration, is helping finance O’Boyle’s legal counsel. The witness replied: “Not that I’m aware of.”

The answer has raised eyebrows because, during a previous interview with the House of Representatives’ weaponisation subcommittee in February, O’Boyle disclosed that his legal fees are being paid by a nonprofit organisation called Fight With Kash, also known as the Kash Foundation and run by Kash Patel."

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/republican-faces-questions-over-whether-he-lied-under-oath-to-key-panel/ar-AA1bw7aP?ocid=sapphireappshare

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Are you being paid by the I'm Kash Patel And I'm Paying Garrett O'Boyle Foundation?

"At one point, O’Boyle was asked by Democrat Dan Goldman whether Kash Patel, who held multiple roles in the Trump administration, is helping finance O’Boyle’s legal counsel. The witness replied: “Not that I’m aware of.”

The answer has raised eyebrows because, during a previous interview with the House of Representatives’ weaponisation subcommittee in February, O’Boyle disclosed that his legal fees are being paid by a nonprofit organisation called Fight With Kash, also known as the Kash Foundation and run by Kash Patel."

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/republican-faces-questions-over-whether-he-lied-under-oath-to-key-panel/ar-AA1bw7aP?ocid=sapphireappshare

Dan Goldman is fire. 

On 5/17/2023 at 11:57 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

“Hunter Biden’s laptop” is the new “Benghazi.” Nothing needs to come from the investigation(s). They just need to keep repeating it in order to affect polling numbers.

On Sunday, Jim Comer said it out loud on Fox News:

Just for a refresher, this was back when Kevin McCarthy bragged about how the Benghazi investigations affected Hillary’s polling numbers:

• 4 weeks later...

“This is a disgrace! Slap on the wrist that hides his involvement in the adrenochrome drinking child ring!!.   Biden and Garland protected him!!”

The guy did crime stuff, he should get indicted.  See how that works? No, of course they won’t.  

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wait so is this an example of one of those weaponization of government thingys? I'm confused. 

No, this is an example of a rigged system. Hunter Biden is getting off easy (for crimes any Republican would wear as a badge of honor) because he’s the president’s son. It’s a sure sign of favoritism.

You know the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

My Dotardese is getting rusty. What exactly does he mean by "hundreds of years". Is Hunter a vampire?

You must have missed the little known sequel to Dracula, Big Dickula 

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Two tax misdemeanors and a deal on a felony gun charge.  It will be interesting to hear more about that deal.

Well, his lawyers have stated that they intend to argue that the law he broke was unconstitutional under the Bruen decision, so maybe it had something to do with not having the son of the POTUS arguing against the laws that POTUS supports in federal court.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Two tax misdemeanors and a deal on a felony gun charge.  It will be interesting to hear more about that deal.

DOJ was prolly told by Hunter’s lawyers that they’d show the 5k death threats he’s received the last 7 years, requiring him packing.  Drug addicts have right to self defense too.  If he whipped it out and hit them with his giant dong - they’d charge him with something for doing that - so it’s like the lesser evil of the two ways to defend himself. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

DOJ was prolly told by Hunter’s lawyers that they’d show the 5k death threats he’s received the last 7 years, requiring him packing.  Drug addicts have right to self defense too.  If he whipped it out and hit them with his giant dong - they’d charge him with something for doing that - so it’s like the lesser evil of the two ways to defend himself. 

Yep, under federal law it is illegal to purchase a firearm if you are a user of even marijuana, and Joe probably want to keep it that way. Challenging that probably doesn't sound too appealing to him.

3 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Yep, under federal law it is illegal to purchase a firearm if you are a user of even marijuana, and Joe probably want to keep it that way. Challenging that probably doesn't sound too appealing to him.

51ED75BB-5A44-4936-8B75-2E54DC48BD7F.jpeg.323ba82a4df5336475640d601e96d455.jpeg

….. then cross check medical marijuana permits with these forms.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Why is Joe Biden protecting Hunt….oh. Good. Do the crime, do the time. Regardless of your last name 

And....it's really not any more complicated than that.  Hunter broke laws, so he should answer for that.  Just like everyone else.

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

Basketball Wives Agree GIF by VH1

And SO much this.  If Dotard had listened to his lawyers from the get-go, instead of fucking morons like Fitton who indulged his mentally deranged narcissism, he wouldn't even be CHARGED with a crime, much less have to take a plea deal.

56 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Well, his lawyers have stated that they intend to argue that the law he broke was unconstitutional under the Bruen decision, so maybe it had something to do with not having the son of the POTUS arguing against the laws that POTUS supports in federal court.

And under the reasoning of Bruen, shitty and overly broad as it is, I'd have liked their chances.