Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

20 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_7538.jpeg

Going with those botas picudas?  Seems ironic with his stance on the border.  

Honest question.  Doesn’t “riser” type shoes have a thick sole all the way thru?  What good does it do to have a walking/slight riding heel  if the rest of your sole is 1/2” thick?  I used to have an old superintendent who had some but the whole damn sole was like 1.5” thick. He’d lay on some shit about them being for his bad feet but it was only in his good boots (and he was like 5’-6”).  I’ve got an old pair of gators with a walking heel in them and it doesn’t make me any taller I don’t believe.  I know they don’t change my suit pants when I have them vs my roper heel. 

eta: he’s definitely doing something. I’m just trying to figure out how it works. 

Edited by fattyflattie

On 12/12/2023 at 12:08 AM, fattyflattie said:

Going with those botas picudas?  Seems ironic with his stance on the border.  

Honest question.  Doesn’t “riser” type shoes have a thick sole all the way thru?  What good does it do to have a walking/slight riding heel  if the rest of your sole is 1/2” thick?  I used to have an old superintendent who had some but the whole damn sole was like 1.5” thick. He’d lay on some shit about them being for his bad feet but it was only in his good boots (and he was like 5’-6”).  I’ve got an old pair of gators with a walking heel in them and it doesn’t make me any taller I don’t believe.  I know they don’t change my suit pants when I have them vs my roper heel. 

eta: he’s definitely doing something. I’m just trying to figure out how it works. 

The article posted above explains it better than I could, but the bottom line is that he's not using custom made/modified boots.  He's simply tossing in aftermarket heel lifts into his off the rack boots.

image.png.183c615af7c8330a18cfdd213ef72ccb.png

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I am not a tall man.  I am also not insecure.  I can't imagine prancing around on lifts like that, which have to be ridiculously uncomfortable.

That dude is really weird.

Ditto... no one has ever accused of being tall and I actually hate shoes with too much cushion, support.  Put me in a pair of chucks and I'm all good.  This stuff?  Really embarrassing.  

13 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Ditto... no one has ever accused of being tall and I actually hate shoes with too much cushion, support.  Put me in a pair of chucks and I'm all good.  This stuff?  Really embarrassing.  

The thing is,  there is actual evidence suggesting that shorter men are at a disadvantage in presidential elections. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1048984312000884

So, I suppose an argument could be made that Ron is doing this to overcome a societal bias, rather than his own insecurity.  That argument would be bullshit (it's both) but you could make it.

On 12/13/2023 at 8:32 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Nikki needs to mock him in the next debate.  Tell everybody to take off their shows and stand next to each other.

The 3 leading candidates for the Alpha Male Party presidential nomination

- Candidate in make-up

- Candidate in high heels

- Nikki Haley

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

#4: beta-cuck nerd whom compensates for low-T by talking non-stop and over-the-top hand gestures in an attempt to seem strong.

#5: an actual, kinda tough guy.  But once you see him in the photographs in a baseball uniform attempting to "play", America's pastime.  You're like, "No thanks, we already have a Rosie O'Donnell." 

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Jenna Ellis is going after him on this, and it’s good to see that he gives no shits about the Constitution.  I mean we knew that but he’s putting it out in public.

In response to somebody tearing down a Satanism display in a state capitol 

The job is not done until the Inquisition gets the truth out of the Satanists. Break them on the wheel!

On 12/16/2023 at 11:07 AM, RDCanecutter said:

The job is not done until the Inquisition gets the truth out of the Satanists. Break them on the wheel!

I think Black Phillip had a conversation with Marge:

“Wouldst thou like the taste of butter churned from Parkland shooting survivors? A pretty dress….that hides your feet? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously getting banged by cross-fit trainers?”

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 12/19/2023 at 10:44 AM, RDCanecutter said:

Ever been in Mexico during an election? They've got cars that drive around with tinny megaphones with voices booming forth that sound just like Ron there.

You on the motorcycle... You two girls... tell your friends...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Ever been in Mexico during an election? They've got cars that drive around with tinny megaphones with voices booming forth that sound just like Ron there.

They also would do that to advertise baseball broadcasts. “BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! Esta tarde en la estacion cinco nueve cero!”
Was a cool feature of random ass life in Mexico.
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Thrawn said:

This motherfucker went to a prestigious ivy league school?

Those old buildings have lots of basement and attic rooms with reinforced doors, for the comfort and protection of the more unique scions of the gentry who might otherwise have harm befall them, were they to wander loose of a night.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They also would do that to advertise baseball broadcasts. “BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! BEEEEEEEEEEEEISBOL! Esta tarde en la estacion cinco nueve cero!”

[rhythmic music, rhythmic music] El GaaaAAAAS [repeat ad infinitum driving slowly past my hungover self]

22 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Cody does this for its nightly rodeo. Apparently they had a vehicle change since I lived there:

https://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_a44333e6-a8c9-11e9-8208-d7305fe9ff9a.html