Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

9 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:
I feel like you've let a lot of people down. 

Me too. At first I didn’t realize what it was. I saw a truck broken down at the side of the road as I was driving by doing 70,  and I say to myself "why does the trailer have an SEC logo on the back"?

This was in Alabama, about 100 miles outside of Atlanta

Edited by Gil Bang

45 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Me too. At first I didn’t realize what it was. I saw a truck broken down at the side of the road as I was driving by doing 70 in a 50 myself why does the trailer have an SEC logo on the back?

I'm a little surprised it was at least headed in the correct direction

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Me too. At first I didn’t realize what it was. I saw a truck broken down at the side of the road as I was driving by doing 70 in a 50 myself why does the trailer have an SEC logo on the back?

The sec logo didn’t immediately register as aggy in some form?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fud said:

I don't see a lot of value in it. There's the risk of Jimbo slowing down the game to limit overall possessions, and then backdooring at the end. Clemson could blow them out of the water if they're trying to make a statement, but it seems like they don't typically do that in the season. 

Would that not mean Jimbo concedes from the outset?  Their only shot is if Mond has a preternatural game and Clemson gets doped beforehand.  I see an outcome along the lines of Cemson 41, aggy 17.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

Would that not mean Jimbo concedes from the outset?  Their only shot is if Mond has a preternatural game and Clemson gets doped beforehand.  I see an outcome along the lines of Cemson 41, aggy 17.

That’s how some of their big games last year went 

On 9/4/2019 at 7:49 PM, texifornia said:

Daddy's home

EDqBx2CXsAAbL4L?format=jpg&name=900x900

I think aggy still plays Genesis Bill Walsh CFB, do they understand that a physical game favors Clemson's ridiculous depth? Only chance they have is for Mond to play like he never has and Lawrence to give them 3 picks. Officials aren't going to bail them out at Clemson.

Edited by Goodman

15 hours ago, cafe society said:

If I had to spend 3 hours in close proximity to that many aggies, I'd probably self medicate too. Although something tells me aggy has experience doping others.

There was a shit pile of those goobers at ABIA this morning headed to watch their fighting Texum Aggies get curb stomped by Clemson in person. A fucking family of dorks all had on shirts that said: “Clemson. Just another ugly shade of orange”. One guy had on a maroon shirt with no A&M logo. Just the SEC logo.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

That was the "excuse".  His record did him in.  77-0 did him in.  Ags just needed something to justify cutting ties and getting on the Sleep-Sherm train!

Still can't believe he left Bama, coming off a 10 win season, for aggy. Shows you the cyclical things about college football. In 2002, the Big 12 was the premiere conference in college football.

From 2000-2005, a Big 12 team played in 5(2-3 record) out of the 6 BCS championship games.

You can just skip around everywhere for the unbridled optimism. 

Gabe Bock: "Leon O'Neal will get 2 picks and hold Etienne to under 100 yards rushing" 

Here's Looch's rambling delusions about Texas though from 1:00:45 - 1:10:00:

"It doesn't matter what Texas does in their game v LSU... BUT, if aggy wins and Texas loses, it's a wrap for the state... unless Texas goes undefeated after that and goes to the CFP"(???) 

And of course, he has aggy winning 31-23.

At 1:33:00, the McKinney brothers come in to have their mouth breathing takes as well. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/W9Lr7sT89wA/0121407-xogw.mp3

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Gabe Bock: "Leon O'Neal will get 2 picks and hold Etienne to under 100 yards rushing" 

"It doesn't matter what Texas does in their game v LSU... BUT, if aggy wins and Texas loses, it's a wrap for the state... unless Texas goes undefeated after that and goes to the CFP"(???) 

At 1:33:00, the McKinney brothers come in to have their mouth breathing takes as well. 

Not listening to it, but if he is relying on safeties to stop the run game.. then uh, I have some bad news for him.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

This is great stuff.  

If Texas wins and aggy loses no big deal.  Trust in Jimbo.

If aggy wins and Texas loses it's over.  Texas is done.  Jimbo will own the state going forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

"Really, it's a bigger game for Clemson." "They're the ones who should be nervous going into the game tomorrow."

despicable me lol GIF

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 2

How many people remember the 2007 aggy vs Miami game?  The game was on September 20, Aggy was at the height of the rollercoaster.  Miami quickly took a 24-0 lead en route to embarrassing aggy in front of a national audience yet again. 

This game has a similar feel to that Miami game.  The hype, the rollercoaster, etc.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

How many people remember the 2007 aggy vs Miami game?  The game was on September 20, Aggy was at the height of the rollercoaster.  Miami quickly took a 24-0 lead en route to embarrassing aggy in front of a national audience yet again. 

This game has a similar feel to that Miami game.  The hype, the rollercoaster, etc.

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I attended that game with some aggy friends.  Was LOL. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=272632390

They were down 31-0 while being quarterbacked by Jerrod Johnson who was 10x better than Vince Young.

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=272632390

They were down 31-0 while being quarterbacked by Jerrod Johnson who was 10x better than Vince Young.

JJ had a passing TD on two attempts, but yes, aggy got embarassed, nonetheless.

During the 2007 football season Johnson backed up junior Stephen McGee at quarterback. He took 20 snaps the entire season, and 13 of those 20 were running plays. He compiled 161 all-purpose yards for five touchdowns.[2]

24 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

This was my first college game to attend. I went with a group from school and it was glorious. 

• Like 1