A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wait, hold on. I somehow missed this. Trump says BIDEN lies about golf?

Also, does Biden even play golf? Or talk about it?

Every accusation is a confession.  No matter how dumb it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Wait, hold on. I somehow missed this. Trump says BIDEN lies about golf?

Also, does Biden even play golf? Or talk about it?

Biden is a member of a golf course called Fieldstone in Delaware.  One of my clients is also a member and can’t stand Biden.  Nothing to do with golf but my client is a big Republican and Fox News watcher sadly so he thinks the country is falling apart because of Biden even thought he is worth 100 million dollars and life is pretty good for him.  I should probably take this to the golf thread but I played Fieldstone a few years ago with my client and it is a beautiful course.  

36 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Frank D'Angelo on Twitter is a good follow. To wit:

"It's absolutely unfathomable & beyond "normal" human comprehension that this delusional treasonous pathological liar FUCKING moron conman rancid fishlips grossly incompetent impeached twice a multitude of indictments & counting ASSHOLE insurrectionist!! is running for President of the United States of America?? Shame on the Republican Party for being complicit in Trump's madness & voracious appetite for corruption & criminality! Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner posing as fake advisers to the illicit, fraudulent, disgraceful, disgusting, despicable, diabolical cluster fuck of the Trump presidency were complicit with Trump in pillaging billions of dollars selling access to the White house & Presidential favors! WTF is the investigation? Comer Pyle??? Trump was maliciously premeditated in stealing highly classified documents with the intention to profit from them! putting the United States of America & the world in serious grave peril! This despicable evil psychotic sociopathic narcissistic obtuse feckless fucking moron! tried to sabotage & overturn the election results, creating a catastrophic bloody dangerous treasonous January 6th insurrection. The Trump-45 virus is a clear & present danger to the United States of America & the world. America urgently needs to lock up this extremely dangerous career criminal now! Nixon was a president who became a criminal! Trump is a criminal who became a president!"

Amen.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Slacks said:

I am convinced Trump is a really trying to destroy the Republican party for his own benefit. 

Prove me wrong

I don't think he wants to destroy the Republican party. He simply doesn't care one way or another as long as he's a free man and can live like a rich asshole.  However, how much concerted effort would it take to start a deep state Q-anon rumor that Trump is a manchurian candidate hired by Soros to make Republicans forget true conservative values like small government and also making Republicans look ridiculous by forcing them to embrace a man who cheated on his wives, cheated on his taxes, cheated on his contractors, cheated on his Trump U students, cheated on his charities etc... i.e. everything the Republican party DOESN'T stand for? 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

one of the cuntiest moves in all of history.

Actually it may be the one moment in her life when she has been unflinchingly honest. She revealed who she is on a global stage and never gave a shit about what anyone thought about that overt statement. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Actually it may be the one moment in her life when she has been unflinchingly honest. She revealed who she is on a global stage and never gave a shit about what anyone thought about that overt statement. 

Well if I'm remembering correctly, she of course first lied about it. "Oh, this old thing? No, I meant nothing by it...."

• Hook 'Em 2

In Cabaret, the musical numbers happen on stage at the Cabaret bar. There is nothing unnatural as you describe from other musicals. That may not be enough to draw you, but I thought you should know.
Cabaret is well worth the watch.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I don't think he wants to destroy the Republican party. He simply doesn't care one way or another as long as he's a free man and can live like a rich asshole.  However, how much concerted effort would it take to start a deep state Q-anon rumor that Trump is a manchurian candidate hired by Soros to make Republicans forget true conservative values like small government and also making Republicans look ridiculous by forcing them to embrace a man who cheated on his wives, cheated on his taxes, cheated on his contractors, cheated on his Trump U students, cheated on his charities etc... i.e. everything the Republican party DOESN'T stand for? 

Been telling MAGAts since 2020 that Soros hired him to destroy the Party.

Lately I throw in when he was rushed to Walter Reed it was so the Deep State Drs. Could reboot and do a software upgrade to the chip they had installed.

Should they question me I tell them I read it on The Internet and they should do their OWN research.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pose for naked photos with other women. Teach your daughters to do that. I’d approve of that. 

If I learned my daughters chose to share their intimacy with the whole world, it would sadden me.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

If I learned my daughters chose to share their intimacy with the whole world, it would sadden me.

You probably also aren’t under the impression that Melania Trump should be respected, admired, or emulated in any other way. 

• Like 1

Meh, he's probably just sleeping as he is wont to do at this hour.  Or making very perfect phone calls.  

But then again, how awesome would the simulation be if yet another President was being rushed to Parkland Hospital right now?  

My god, I should get on craiglist to get some drugs lined up, just in case.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Out of curiosity, I checked to see his airplane's registration number (N757AF) to see how late he's going to be, but none of the flight tracking sites publish his info. 

It wasn't a fruitless effort since I found this little blurb from just three days ago.

FAA Investigating Donald Trump’s 2nd Boeing 757 Wing Clip Incident

The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a wing-clip incident at West Palm Beach International Airport which occurred on May 12, involving former president Donald Trump’s BoeingBoeing 0.0% 757.

“A privately owned Boeing 757 landed safely at West Palm Beach International Airport around 1:20 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 12,” the FAA stated.

At the request of Donald Trump, details of his private fights are not published by flight tracking sites. However, the Aviation Safety Foundation’s incident record shows the flight took off from Atlantic City International Airport in New Jersey.

“While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet,” the FAA stated. “The incident occurred in an area of the airport where the FAA does not direct aircraft. The FAA is investigating.”

The aircraft involved is N757AF, registered to DJT Operations I LLC, a Donald Trump company. The number is visible in white on dark blue on the tail side of the aircraft which the former president has nicknamed Trump Force One.

According to the FAA’s incident report, the Boeing 757 winglet struck a corporate jet owned by VistaJet. There were no reported injuries, though the extent of the damage to either aircraft is unknown.

So, now I have a new fantasy that he has a shitty pilot who'll inadvertently bring us justice.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Out of curiosity, I checked to see his airplane's registration number (N757AF) to see how late he's going to be, but none of the flight tracking sites publish his info. 

It wasn't a fruitless effort since I found this little blurb from just three days ago.

So, now I have a new fantasy that he has a shitty pilot who'll inadvertently bring us justice.

image.jpeg.4ea41fc4eb3fc7f830162bd42174a536.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Fucker probably didn’t leave a note 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Your uncle didn’t produce you, dumbass. You’re father did. And he was no genius. He was just a racist asshole making his living in real estate just like you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Your uncle didn’t produce you, dumbass. You’re father did. And he was no genius. He was just a racist asshole making his living in real estate just like you. 

image.gif.d1d5ef181ae646c78fdd3d87b8c8c152.gif

• Like 2

lol at even the idea that being good at golf means you are a good athlete.  Especially cart golf. Especially especially cart golf the way Trump plays it where you even drive on the greens because waking more than 5 feet from the cart is unacceptable. 

• Hook 'Em 1