A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, wrap it up.  Trump had no duty to "support" the Constitution, because his oath of office didn't state that he had to.

F8L6cKLWcAAN4OE?format=jpg&name=medium

F8L6cWEWgAE03S0?format=jpg&name=medium

Plus, I believe that he made an oral full disclaimer prior to taking the oath.  A perfect disclaimer, really. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump tonight said Hezbollah was very smart for attacking Israel 

What?  When?  Where?  

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This fucking guy

Really, and I'm trying to be Billy Madison funny here, did I at any point understand what the fuck he was talking about.  I mean, I heard the best words.  But there's no frame of reference or context.  What the fuck was he even referring to?  

Really, and I'm trying to be Billy Madison funny here, did I at any point understand what the fuck he was talking about.  I mean, I heard the best words.  But there's no frame of reference or context.  What the fuck was he even referring to?  
Low Energy Jeb energy. Someone needs to get gramps a fake office.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I know the MAGA cult is irony deaf, but the beauty of him saying Israel must be careful about saying the wrong things while he is saying all the wrong words should not be overlooked.

Trump accusing someone else of trying to steal credit for things they haven't done is rich. Maybe the only richness that can be associated with that non-Forbes-List pustule of penury.

Edited by RomaVicta

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Oh please, they will just say they have to vote for Trump because he's the only candidate who will help Israel "strengthen themselves up" because anti-Semitic senile Biden won't do anything because he loves Ukraine too much and doesn't care about anyone but our European "allies" that they no longer care about because most European leaders didn't like Trump.   

The pessimist in me agrees, but I've seen a few reluctant kudos to Biden's response already. 

The Republican Jews have culty behavior, but unlike the rest of the party its towards a country and not a person.  I think they'll pivot, especially if Trump doubles and triples down on this take, which he absolutely will do.

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oh please, they will just say they have to vote for Trump because he's the only candidate who will help Israel "strengthen themselves up" because anti-Semitic senile Biden won't do anything because he loves Ukraine too much and doesn't care about anyone but our European "allies" that they no longer care about because most European leaders didn't like Trump.   

26 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The pessimist in me agrees, but I've seen a few reluctant kudos to Biden's response already. 

The Republican Jews have culty behavior, but unlike the rest of the party its towards a country and not a person.  I think they'll pivot, especially if Trump doubles and triples down on this take, which he absolutely will do.

Sending a couple of carrier battle groups into the area, plus repositioning an MEU in the Persian Gulf is getting some notice amongst my Jewish friends (then again, they weren't Trumpkins to begin with).

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/10/2023 at 5:03 PM, YGIFS said:

^
That is fantastic, let me first to rep.  Also, somebody with interwebs skills.  Put that dry erase board from that "Silicon Valley" episode where they're trying to figure out how many dicks they can jack off at the same time.  It will go viral by midnight and make us all kinda NIL money.  

image.thumb.jpeg.9d1d3d28e181f33c6a2fbd31ea993c78.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I tried grabbing trump from his image but his navy blazer blended too much with the navy background. It also looked way too shopped. Guilfoyl’e’s background is complex as well. It just ain’t worth the effort with very basic tools I have.

Speaking of basic tools, looks like Trump could easily handle 2 to 4 with those grips.  

Also, is anybody else kinda surprised, and also kinda disappointed, that Trump has yet to release some version of "If I was President, I would have a peace deal between Israel and Hamas within 24 hours."???  Then when pressed on what such a plan would look like, he'd say (as per usual), "Everybody knows how to get this kind of deal done, except Biden apparently.  I mean, we all know it.  It would take me to actually negotiate the deal as the best deal-maker on Earth...but everybody knows what it should look like."  

5 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

You should fucking send those links to them. 

Loses first legal battle to keep him off the Colorado primary ballot

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/13/politics/colorado-trump-14th-amendment/index.html

Former President Donald Trump has lost the first of several attempts to throw out a lawsuit that seeks to block him from the 2024 presidential ballot in Colorado, based on the 14th Amendment’s prohibition against insurrectionists holding public office.

Colorado District Judge Sarah Wallace this week rejected Trump’s bid to get the lawsuit dismissed on free-speech grounds.

The former president still has several pending challenges against the case, which was initiated by a liberal government watchdog group.

A trial to determine Trump’s eligibility is set for October 30, if the case reaches that stage. Colorado election officials say there’s a “hard deadline” to resolve the dispute before January 5, when the ballot printing process begins for the March 5 Republican primary.

“The Court has no difficulty concluding that it is to the benefit of the general public that, regardless of political affiliation, only constitutionally qualified candidates are placed on the ballot,” Wallace wrote.

• Hook 'Em 8

7 minutes ago, Covri said:

Every time this dude talks he looses a percentage point. He talks like that whiny neighbor, that even if he’s right, you're just like stfu dude. Go away.

Probably because he acts like he has a remote dildo shoved up his ass that is turned up to 11.

desantis.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5