Tanya Roberts (Sheena, Bond Girl, That 70s Show, Charlies Angles) Dead at 65

atomheartbevo

Bond girl, That 70s Show, Charlies Angels, etc.  Only 65.

https://www.etonline.com/tanya-roberts-bond-girl-that-70s-show-star-dead-at-65-158508

Actress Tanya Roberts has died. Best known for her roles as a Bond girl and on That '70s Show, Roberts died Sunday after a brief hospitalization. She was 65.

The actress reportedly took her dogs for a walk on Christmas Eve, and collapsed upon returning home, according to TMZ. She was put on a ventilator after being hospitalized, but never recovered.

44f5318556669056201b032d72dfcd20.jpg

MV5BNWRkZGYzOTktNDI1Mi00MWIzLTlhNTEtMDdj

I much preferred Jaclyn Smith or Cheryl Ladd, but still fine.

a445d2b3990a6bb88ed2277967878dff.jpg

She aged well.  Stacked in That 70s Show.

That-70s-Show-midge-then.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

• atomheartbevo changed the title to Tanya Roberts (Sheena, Bond Girl, That 70s Show, Charlies Angles)
  • immamac changed the title to Tanya Roberts (Sheena, Bond Girl, That 70s Show, Charlies Angles) Dead at 65
This hits close to home.  I may have paused "Sheena" a few times as a 12 year old during the topless scene and rubbed one out.

I read this as “tits close to home” what’s wrong with me?

So her boyfriend said “she died in my arms”

It must have been something he said...
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe she recovers enough to go on the Internet and see what people said when they thought she passed away, thinking it would be glowing tributes to her acting prowess,  only to find a bunch of 40-somethings to 60-somethings talking about how they jerked it to her movies.

Maybe the cosmic discussion of how many of us jerked it to her movies helped bring her back to life? She was headed towards the light until she heard all the guys talking about spanking it to her and knew she wasn't ready to go just yet. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Maybe the cosmic discussion of how many of us jerked it to her movies helped bring her back to life? She was headed towards the light until she heard all the guys talking about spanking it to her and knew she wasn't ready to go just yet. 

It was like clapping to bring Tinkerbell back to life.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also unexpected, the end of that video.  

What'd you expect, you're always watching Gene's erotica picks.  You should check out Vincent's recommendations.  When you get to the end of that Tanya scene, you cry again.  Plump.