Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

26 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Fucking AMEN. We have a continent full of allies that are gonna be scrambling to keep the power on this winter, and you have a US Congressman stating that we destroyed a gas pipeline to the continent. Is there not some mechanism by which she can be fucking immediately taken to task for this? Prove it, or sit in fucking jail like the goddamn traitorous cunt that you are. 

I used to wonder how our society used to allow dueling.  Now i think I understand.  It was a bit barbaric bit it kept the BS and slander to a extreme minimum.  It may be time to bring it back.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I used to wonder how our society used to allow dueling.  Now i think I understand.  It was a bit barbaric bit it kept the BS and slander to a extreme minimum.  It may be time to bring it back.

I'd like to see being exiled brought back as well.  GTFO motherfucker!  You're somebody else's problem now.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

They’re getting more and more loud.

It’s absolutely disgusting.

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

5.png
1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

5.png

It’s fear, plain and simple.  She may not recognize it as such, but subconsciously she feels like whatever way of life she thinks she had is going to magically disappear, and that “others” are going to be in charge of things,

C word is a harsh label, but she's earned it enough times that it applies. I'm not sure what the male equivalent really is, but it applies to a lot of male republicans.

These fringe people existed before trump I know, but the media and party leaders didn't give them as much credence and air time back then. Now they do. At this rate we will be in a real civil war within a few years, and the ones planting the seed of violence will profit from it which is their end game. 

What I can't come to grips with still is how someone can be so angry and vitriol towards people they don't know and don't interact with. And then vote about it based on ignorance and media taking points. While again not actually interacting with these people. And at the same time ignoring all the shitty things the people they voted for do/did.

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How are kids being replaced in schools?  

In the next 6-8 weeks, select parents will get a letter in the mail asking them to keep their child home, as their place in school will be taken by somebody from another country.

Qanon in-law who has pushed the replacement bullshit in the past, has had it pointed out to her that she’s unemployed and lives in a fucking tent in her parents’ backyard, or out of her car, and that she’s been put on a list to be replaced by somebody who will move in to her tent and start actually contributing to things like lawn mowing.  She didn’t think it was funny, nor did she get the sarcasm directed at her living situation.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Oppressors always fear the oppressed.

She cannot verbalize that or likely even recognize it within herself, it would take an awareness beyond her oxygen starved brain's capabilities, but it is the age old recognition of the desperate hunger of the dispossessed. Instead of marshaling new immigrants and workers to unite to force progressive policy--Taylor-Greene follows the model outlined in that cartoon posted on this board many times. "That bloke wants your cookie."

The rise of MTG: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/17/magazine/marjorie-taylor-greene.html

Over the past two years, Greene has gone from the far-right fringe of the G.O.P. ever closer to its establishment center without changing any of her own beliefs; if anything, she has continued to find more extreme ways to express them.

Within the House Republican conference, McCarthy has assiduously courted her support, inviting her to high-level policy meetings (such as a discussion about the National Defense Authorization Act, which sets Department of Defense policy for the year) and, according to someone with knowledge of their exchanges, offering to create a new leadership position for her.

If (when!) the GOP takes over the House in January, expect that MTG will be in a leadership role. She and Boebert will both benefit that she can help other GOP house members raise money. She's an earner for other candidates and that moves you up.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The rise of MTG: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/17/magazine/marjorie-taylor-greene.html

If (when!) the GOP takes over the House in January, expect that MTG will be in a leadership role. She and Boebert will both benefit that she can help other GOP house members raise money. She's an earner for other candidates and that moves you up.

She is the fourth highest earner. Rs can’t claim she is a marginal wing nut anymore.