• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The problem with Texags is they have zero objectivity. Take for example, Gabe Bock. He was a bigger homer than Liucci until he finally moved on from Texags. Now he tweets like this. 

Liucci no doubt knows that Jimbo Fisher is a fraud but he can't say that. I'll never understand paying money for a site that knowingly feeds you bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

That Billy… he’s a real scrapper, ain’t he? 
Bet he’s met a lot of guys in his office or behind the Dixie Chicken to show them what’s what. 
Fear the Pubes!

I wonder if Billy Liucci, who looks like he has meth for breakfast, has even been in a fight?

He sure talks tough on Twitter.  

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

His press conferences after games crack my ass up. Fisher is legitimately dumb as fuck. He just smugly rambles on with a bunch of nonsensical bullshit, 100% confident that he knows more than everyone else. This particular exchange (7:03) is a perfect example.

Here is the play in question where Weigman is clearly in the endzone, lulz. Jimbo tried telling that dude that they snapped the ball from the 18 or 20 yard line. 

Very on-brand that Jimbo's first thought when talking about playcalling when you're backed up against your own end zone is how to set up a good punt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The problem with Texags is they have zero objectivity. Take for example, Gabe Bock. He was a bigger homer than Liucci until he finally moved on from Texags. Now he tweets like this. 

Liucci no doubt knows that Jimbo Fisher is a fraud but he can't say that. I'll never understand paying money for a site that knowingly feeds you bullshit. 

1500x500

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

We call it the fighting aggies of Texas A&M whooop!!

Looch isn't paid enough to put up his followers. They don't even realize how difficult it is to constantly try to provide a morsel of hope for them week in week out. They choose to pay him and support the machine, yet act like he has some power over the program. Does he look like a guy who has any pull? Without his gift of hope, think how miserable their weekly reality would be year in year out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Looch isn't paid enough to put up his followers. They don't even realize how difficult it is to constantly try to provide a morsel of hope for them week in week out. They choose to pay him and support the machine, yet act like he has some power over the program. Does he look like a guy who has any pull? Without his gift of hope, think how miserable their weekly reality would be year in year out.

Texags has fired more than one of their coaches. Because it is THE mouthpiece and hub, it is the place most of their fans congregate. Texags fired Mike Sherman and Dennis Franchione. I’m serious. They threw such big fits the administration had no choice. 

The difference with Jimbo is that they don’t have the money to cause his firing. In their desperate need to be relevant and “the richest!” they’ve written a check they can’t back up. They’ll have to convince the money men that he has to go. It’s a huge ask. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, Lhorn said:

“Five” also begins with “f” and sounds a lot better. 

I think for aggy calling it the “four/fifths compromise” would be contextually the correct choice, and make them appear progressive…by their standards.

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Isn’t “paying to be told lies and engage in an objective farce” basically what being an aggy is?

• Hook 'Em 2

So, if you were wondering.  If Sumlin offered to come back for let's 3 years at whatever price.  Would the ags park Jimbo in a janitors closet somewhere and bring back Sumlin?

How much does Texas A&M owe if he's fired?

If he's fired in or after 2023: $76.8 million

2024: $67.55 million

2025: $58.2 million

2026: 48.75 million

2027: $39.2 million

2028: $29.55 million

2029: $19.8 million

2030: $9.95 million

1 minute ago, Sealtm6 said:

Honestly,  I do get big time Meth vibes from Liucci.  Brazos Valley meth vibes.  I  can only hope his mom, Delores Liucci (chief Admin assistant at Texags), can help her son out.

You know how hard you have to work to be a methhead but also be kind of fat?  Billy is the hardest working fat fuck propagandist methhead this side of the Brazos. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sealtm6 said:

Honestly,  I do get big time Meth vibes from Liucci.  Brazos Valley meth vibes.  I  can only hope his mom, Delores Liucci (chief Admin assistant at Texags), can help her son out.

Delores still breast feeds him. 

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

Anyone heard from that racist motherfucker lately?

I've lost track of whatever he legally changed his name to after Daniel Figurelli was exposed as a racist POS. Plus I've deleted my Twitter account so I don't know if he's still posting as Rude Dawg Humping Legs or whatever his handle was.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I think he means they are fortunate that he's still upright. That dude is far from "healthy" after the last two weeks. He was limping around and holding his forearm up close to his body like he had a right shoulder issue. There's no way he can take that many hits and not be degrading week to week. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1