• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 10/17/2023 at 4:17 PM, BeardIP said:

It's hard for me to believe that this is still a thing in 2023. How do folks associated with this brand not get crushed by the immense weight of the shame and embarrassment and cringe? Do Aggies in 2023 actually support and appreciate it?

I mean, I work in Houston a lot which is populated with a bunch of aggies and I can't imagine these guys would want this kind of crap being circulated and associated with them. I would have bet these guys would be the ones beating up and "queer bashing" the yell leaders, not actively enjoying it.

I bet it does wonders for recruiting, too. 

On 10/15/2023 at 4:27 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

@aggypedia both of these should have entries

Hey - speaking of this.  We've had a bit of a "new article" slowdown of late.

We're putting out an OPEN CALL for any contributors who would like to provide some aggypedia entries. 

Please keep them short wiki-like items if you want to just enhance some existing sections, but if you have a Randolph-Duke-like ability to pump out some aggy-exposing prose, we'll take that, too!

Just message us here and let's talk.  Or if you'd prefer to keep your Surly and aggypedia contributions separate, we have a handy contact form on the site.

If you have ideas, some bullet points, a graphic or two, or whatever, we can help you flesh it out but would love to have your direct contributions.  They can be anonymous, too!  Just know the joy that you will feel contributing to the best Internet source for debunking aggy mythology!

Edited by aggypedia
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Looks like Billy, his mom, and the think tank over at TexAgs have come up with a real money-maker.

image.png.9acc820539d8a9d453813160aeb0dc55.png

Got that snappy BTHO thing. This would die such a horrible death anywhere else. I'm guessing sales go well before Christmas because Aggies will think is just such a great gift for that special moron in your life. Lot's of Whoop!in Christmas morning beneath the maroon ornaments and among the hopeless children in their Gig 'Em pjs.

I notice he didn't try to help the Aggie cause by using an NIL agreement with a player.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Looks like Billy, his mom, and think tank over at TexAgs have come up with a real money-maker.
image.png.9acc820539d8a9d453813160aeb0dc55.png

Got that snappy BTHO thing. This would die such a horrible death anywhere else. I'm guessing sales go well before Christmas because Aggies will think is just such a great gift for that special moron in your life. Lot's of Whoop!in Christmas morning beneath the maroon ornaments and among the hopeless children in their Gig 'Em pjs.
I notice he didn't try to help the Aggie cause by using an NIL agreement with a player.

It's what Jesus wants you stupid sip.

You want me to tell you about A&M? This pretty well sums it up.  Over on TexAgs right now there's a thread in which Aggies are earnestly arguing the superiority of white, male, Christian culture.  It's pretty amazing reading some of the comments. Some of them are arguing that society has penalized them for being white, Christian males. 

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3413535/1

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

39 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You want me to tell you about A&M? This pretty well sums it up.  Over on TexAgs right now there's a thread in which Aggies are earnestly arguing the superiority of white, male, Christian culture.  It's pretty amazing reading some of the comments. Some of them are arguing that society has penalized them for being white, Christian males. 

UGGGGGHHHH gross

1 hour ago, Teebox said:

Man, that's some sorry ass stuff.

And I'm so tired of that pathetic tantrum that ex-military took an oath to defend the Constitution. What about the preface ex- (or former) do you not fucking understand? I was in the military, and I took that oath, but I'm also not some hopeless moron. I understand that was an oath that applied to my time as part of a massive hierarchical organization that would give me orders telling me exactly what I must do to defend the Constitution. It didn't make me some demented, freelance Constitution interpreter and protector for the rest of my life.

What a bunch of entitled, whiny shit-stains.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

half of surly...

oh-yes-what.gif.ac5b061fa15ea6346fab92c340a7ccff.gif

haha, i kid, i kid 😄

😐

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

And a 30 second internet search shows that Franklin Graham never said it. So it's a lie too

• Like 1

Serious question. Aggies are forever asking the philosophical question of how they are mired in mediocrity despite the level of their fan support, the available financial resources, their conference affiliation, their location in a talent- rich area, and the"best facilities" in college football. 

What do they think differentiates their facilities from those at any other big- time college? The locker rooms? The weight room? The practice field? Public art? The parking lots? 

What makes them think there is a bit of difference between the "facilities" there and anywhere else? 

And a 30 second internet search shows that Franklin Graham never said it. So it's a lie too

aggy has about as much “military” association as my time squatting over a previously dug cat hole out in the middle of nowhere- hopefully nobody was looking? I’ve squatted around Fort Sill, most of Germany, a good portion of S.Korea, and in the deserts of the countries from Desert Storm! When you’ve got to go, you have to go!

Hook’em!!!

Serious question. Aggies are forever asking the philosophical question of how they are mired in mediocrity despite the level of their fan support, the available financial resources, their conference affiliation, their location in a talent- rich area, and the"best facilities" in college football. 
What do they think differentiates their facilities from those at any other big- time college? The locker rooms? The weight room? The practice field? Public art? The parking lots? 
What makes them think there is a bit of difference between the "facilities" there and anywhere else? 

The spacious hall of champions

Edit: travolta.gif