Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

250 MBs of ram is an astonishingly small amount, even for 14 years ago. Window's Vista came out in 2007 and its minimum requirement was 512 MB of ram. You'd have to go back to like 2002 for 250 MBs to be acceptable. 

russians stole the memory cards for their airplanes.

7 hours ago, Hermanator said:

How does anyone know for sure the plutonium has to be changed every 10 years? Has anyone tried letting it go 20 then detonating a test? 30? 

Part of that reads as probable, especially the logistics fuck ups and yes men aspect of the whole thing. We've seen it first hand in their military's capabilities and sloppiness. Parts read as hopeful fan fiction. Who knows at this point. 

If Putin's daughters really are in Switzerland they need to be arrested and deported immediately. Putin needs to know they go down with him if he takes things nuclear. 

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

EDIT: Not a squirrel, but we do have a Hogwarts hat.

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We could trade one of them for Britney Griner.

I’m still not right from Saturday.  I read this and thought you meant a squirrel for Griner.  More pedialyte for me. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It won't be for lack of trying, but by all accounts Putin is an extraordinarily paranoid man, and he's insulated by a very few and very loyal men on his side.  Outside of some sort of mass casualty event, it would probably be necessary to flip one of his loyalists, and that is unlikely.

It will have to be a shit ton of C4 strapped to a patriot.  Don’t even need to get in same room.  Just close will work - won’t be easy but he can’t hide forever.  And yes, this is me trying to keep the faith.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

russians stole the memory cards for their airplanes.

I didn’t realize that Russia doesn’t even own its passenger planes:

Irish lessors will be permitted to recover aircraft leased to Russia-based companiesdespite the closure of EU airspace to Russian planes as part of sanctions against the Kremlin following its invasion of Ukraine, senior EU officials have said.

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hey look, it's everyone's fave Glenn Greenwald SUPER DUPER concerned about the Geneva Conventions!

Just being his usual little lazy contrarian shit.  And, engaging in the FAVORITE tactic of the "whatabout" crew -- failing to acknowledge any matter of degree.  

Filming POWs - violations of the Geneva Conventions.

Targeting civilians with shelling, thermobaric weapons, etc. -- violations of the Geneva Conventions.

Therefore, both Russia and Ukraine have violated the Geneva Conventions, and what they're doing is the SAME!  Whatabout Ukrainian war crimes like.....interviewing captured soldiers on video?!?! 

He's an intellectually lazy POS attention whore.

I'm not siding with Greenwald here but some of the "here's a capture Russian soldier" videos have made me a bit uncomfortable. There was one where it sure seemed like the soldier was reading a script he was told to read or reciting lines he was told to recite. 

Maybe its all the Vietnam War stuff I've seen where we didn't quite appreciate that going on when our folks were captured.

• Like 2

Hey look, it's everyone's fave Glenn Greenwald SUPER DUPER concerned about the Geneva Conventions!

Just being his usual little lazy contrarian shit.  And, engaging in the FAVORITE tactic of the "whatabout" crew -- failing to acknowledge any matter of degree.  
Filming POWs - violations of the Geneva Conventions.
Targeting civilians with shelling, thermobaric weapons, etc. -- violations of the Geneva Conventions.
Therefore, both Russia and Ukraine have violated the Geneva Conventions, and what they're doing is the SAME!  Whatabout Ukrainian war crimes like.....interviewing captured soldiers on video?!?! 
He's an intellectually lazy POS attention whore.

He’s a Russian asset. Has been for years. He’ll screech about Joe Biden breathing wrong and excuse anything Putin does.

That’s why he got so Trumpy. He’s a tankie or whateverthefuck.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Russian soldier looked willing and desirous of communicating. Is that "parading" a POW?

I hope a hail of thermobaric missiles don't destroy the city where this happened and erases all the evidence of Ukraine war crimes.

what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

I didn’t realize that Russia doesn’t even own its passenger planes:

Irish lessors will be permitted to recover aircraft leased to Russia-based companiesdespite the closure of EU airspace to Russian planes as part of sanctions against the Kremlin following its invasion of Ukraine, senior EU officials have said.

The Russian economy was already a joke, and it's now been thoroughly mudholed. I don't know how Putin could still believe that installing a puppet in Ukraine, or even annexing it, is worth sending Russia back to the second or third world. There's just no way this works out for him at this point. 

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Russian soldier looked willing and desirous of communicating. Is that "parading" a POW?

I hope a hail of thermobaric missiles don't destroy the city where this happened and erases all the evidence of Ukraine war crimes.

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what are you talking about?

On 3/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, Gil Bang said:

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Caponata said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/06/zelenskys-famous-quote-need-ammo-not-ride-not-easily-confirmed/

I get this stuff is good for morale but I'm not a fan of the "Ghost of Kiev" type stories that end up being myths. Seems like it can do more harm than good in the long run. Am I wrong on this? 

No you’re correct. Not that anyone here cares. 

• Fuck You 12

21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

thanks. I assume your "ukraine war crimes" comment was sarcasm?

Irony. The contrast of Russian warcrimes like leveling civilian buildings intentionally to a video where a Russian soldier speaks sincerely in his own words about his shame.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Irony. The contrast of Russian warcrimes like leveling civilian buildings intentionally to a video where a Russian soldier speaks sincerely in his own words about his shame.

It's a violation.  The Ukrainians shouldn't be doing it.  The Russian seems sincere, so it's an effective video.  Undoubtedly it will result in motivation for the Ukrainians to get similar videos.  It's a scenario that is ripe for fuckery, which is why it is a violation.  

And if I were in a similar situation as the Ukrainians, I would probably do the same.

Edited by Tuco
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Chief of Staff? As in, somebody who helped plan part of this invasion?

Might be a mistake taking him out. Now the Russians might stumble onto somebody competent for his replacement.

Last time all the top brass in Russia were killed, I assure you they were not replaced by someone better. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

https://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-says-russian-military-action-115703035.html

Russia has told Ukraine it is ready to halt military operations "in a moment" if Kyiv meets a list of conditions, the Kremlin spokesman said on Monday.

Dmitry Peskov said Moscow was demanding that Ukraine cease military action, change its constitution to enshrine neutrality, acknowledge Crimea as Russian territory, and recognise the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

----

My response would be I would allow Donetsk and Lugansk to vote, overseen by a third party country like Sweden, to determine if they want to be independent or stay in Ukraine.  For neutrality, only with the conditions that any invasion by Russia results in immediate NATO membership and an arms purchasing agreement with the US.  Don't know about Crimea.

Dear Cockmunch Putin, go fuck yourself !

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

EDIT: Not a squirrel, but we do have a Hogwarts hat.

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m still not right from Saturday.  I read this and thought you meant a squirrel for Griner.  More pedialyte for me. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

D33B5C13-74E2-4B96-9BF6-44EF33F567C8.png.b9507a2c3e0c9bc0e6c874ce4ef9b806.png

Today's El Arroyo sign. Coincidence? I think not.

May be an image of text that says 'austin Uu El Arroyo SQUIRRELS ALWAYS LOOK & ACT LIKE IT'S THEIR FIRST DAY BEING A SQUIRREL 1'

I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S NOT REALLY A SQUIRREL!

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Chief of Staff? As in, somebody who helped plan part of this invasion?

Might be a mistake taking him out. Now the Russians might stumble onto somebody competent for his replacement.

Kill that fucker next.

Edited by Horn80
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, the part that GRUhorn has a problem with isn't the "noble lies" part.....it's the second part -- anything that limits the flow of dezinformatsiya.  

Check out his track record -- near perfect alignment with every known dezinformatsiya effort of the past several years.  It's not a coincidence.

You keep accusing me of Russian disinformation. My primary political interests are protecting our individual rights. How is this reflected? 

1st amendment-free speech, anti censorship

2nd amendment-right to bear arms

4th amendment- I abhor the surveillance state

Protection of individual rights such as bodily autonomy- I was obviously anti Covid vaccine mandates/passports, pro recognition of natural immunity. 

Pro Bitcoin. I think people should be able to save in a form of money that is not debased and is not state controlled, that allows people to transact without needing approval. 

I’ve also become more anti-interventionist over time as I’ve seen our interventions be less than successful or even counterproductive throughout my entire adult life. It has led me to question more of what our government tells us which I think is rational. 

I don’t think those positions are pro-Russia. They’re more anti-globalist if anything. 

As for this conflict, I’m for anything that helps end this conflict without risking our increased involvement because I don’t think it’s worth it to us. I don’t want no fly zones, or anything else that could drag us in. I’m a little tired of Zelensky constantly trying to bait us into more participation. If I were in charge I would be doing whatever I could to help get the cost of oil and gas down. That would help our economy and security most while also kneecapping Putin.

We need to be focused on China long term.

• Fuck You 3

speaking of cockmunching...If fox airs this, I'd expect the obese fucktard to have yet another shitfit tonight.

Unfortunately the main effect will be an uptick in Putin’s approval rating. Think I’m joking? Hell, Republicans became the pro-Covid party.