Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

59 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

SIAP , check out item 2

siap, check out item 2, someone, guessing Bjork or Sharp is gone 

bjork.jpg

That looks like pretty standard legalese/bureaucratic boilerplate to me.  I think it's a stretch to conclude that anyone is going to be fired.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Why is College Station magically south of Austin in that graphic?  

aggy is more houston area than college station, almost every map shows aggy in that area.  unconscious bias 

Edited by UTEX_ME

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not one of those things that keeps him up at night? Granted it was a week or so before the news dropped (was leaked) but wow…I bet that shit is keeping him up at night now. 

Did he just say the issue was "mute" instead of "moot?"

Also, that's the kind of burning charisma you want from your conference leader.  None of that sleepy old man feeling at all. I bet he's a blast at parties. 

Edited by RabidM
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not one of those things that keeps him up at night? Granted it was a week or so before the news dropped (was leaked) but wow…I bet that shit is keeping him up at night now. 

Hearing him speak, I cannot understand how he got the job, but I can understand why the B12 is falling apart.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

Triggered....

Look how well it turned out.  Maybe you’d have won a couple titles if you had avoided the Charlie Strong era…but now you’re looking at being SEC.  It gets no better than that, my friend.  
I plan to cash in my free blowjob coupons down on The Grove.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Look how well it turned out.  Maybe you’d have won a couple titles if you had avoided the Charlie Strong era…but now you’re looking at being SEC.  It gets no better than that, my friend.  

Is it the coupons that are free, or…

12 minutes ago, WBT said:

That looks like pretty standard legalese/bureaucratic boilerplate to me.  I think it's a stretch to conclude that anyone is going to be fired.

One of the few things I learned in law school is NEVER put stuff in writing. Someone had to sanction this and someone had to approve its release. It’s one thing for fans on a football forum to fling shit at the SEC and beat their chest…when the school does it…there are ramifications. They will be in the Hate Pod. Not sure what else the SEC has planned. The NCAA is a non-entity now. JMO as always.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Did you get those at the strip club along with the shards of glass in your back?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.  You’re lucky to have us.  

God this is one of the best parts out side of shitting on the aggys. I miss hating Arky and honestly hate that most younger fans don't understand it.

Frick You.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

One of the few things I learned in law school is NEVER put stuff in writing. Someone had to sanction this and someone had to approve its release. It’s one thing for fans on a football forum to fling shit at the SEC and beat their chest…when the school does it…there are ramifications. They will be in the Hate Pod. Not sure what else the SEC has planned. The NCAA is a non-entity now. JMO as always.

They have to put these things in writing to comply with the open meetings act. It would be a crime not to.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1