45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

215 is a little heavy for a 6-3 combo guard, but he makes up for it with those great ball-handling fingers.  

Also, to be DeSantis or Vivek right now.  More people are watching a plane sit idle on a tarmac than not only watched them debate, but will vote for either of them combined.

I've been practicing criminal law for over a decade and never once I have I seen someone weighed during booking. I have no idea why the entire world including the myriad internet experts just assumed they weigh during bookings. Did the county indicate they were going to?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am 6'3" and 213 as of last week. For me to look like Trump I'd have to fill a dufflebag full of horse shit and strap it on in front in "GET PREGNANT" mode.

IYKYK. Half-right FACE.

I’m a few inches shorter and 5 pounds heavier, and yeah Trump makes me look good.  I have gotten up to 230, and even being a few inches shorter, didn’t really look fat, and would have had to strap on a fake gut/waist to look as fat as Trump.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I have to ask.  If he's as wealthy as he brags about, why is he using a bail bondsman?

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

#1 on Trump’s Rules — always use other people’s money when at all possible

$180k today is more valuable to the Trump PAC than $200k after the trial (and likely after the election).

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

But.... He did surrender. Hence the mug shot.

Yeah, curious choice of words for the Donald.  Even the headline on Foxnews was "Trump Surrenders to Fulton County Officials."  

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Read he was recently charged with assault of FBI agents. These biscuit bakers never learn.

For a minute I was thinking in my Wes Mantooth voice, "Oh c'mon, even the crazy mayor guy with the hair shit got posted bail!"  But yeah, he'll get a raw deal compared to the white people, but pro tip---you're up for a RICO trial, stay 500' away from anybody in the FBI.  

• Haha 1