Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

I think Big 12 Champ game and a good bowl is our ceiling.  Don't see the playoff committee putting this garbage in over other 1 loss teams

Well they’re certainly in a long line, and needing a lot of teams in front of us to fall out of line (which can, and does happen), but they’re certainly not in control of their own destiny

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

I think Big 12 Champ game and a good bowl is our ceiling.  Don't see the playoff committee putting this garbage in over other 1 loss teams

It was a back up QB. We have a legit excuse. Texas in the playoff is good for business. People need to realize if we win we’re in

• Hook 'Em 1

Fuck. Just fuck. That was emotionally draining. We didn't deserve it. MM is NOT ready to take over. Secondary is crap but our d-line saved us, really. Quinn needs to get well fast. Cam Williams needs to learn the snap counts.

Ole Miss got scared, too. Notre Dame got beat. I'm not happy with how it turned out, but I'll take a win over the alternative.

• Pancho unpinned this topic