Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Glad they won.  Performance won’t do shit for their playoff prospects though.  Guess we hope Iowa State keeps winning to make that game look better nationally and then, of course, find a way to catch and beat OU in the Big XII championship.  Lots of questions for this team though

feel like we got one big one behind the center. even ewers showed warts, while unfortunately MM ain't the answer. And I was really hoping MM would bring it home but nah, just don't see it right now. Damn good backup in a pinch but not confident he is a good starter next year

Holy shit I can't believe we won that. Klieman out Sark'd Sark to close that game with sheer stupidity. Trying to run Howard up the middle from shotgun on 3rd and 1 when literally anywhere else on the defense they could win but that one. Then going for 2 in OT when we have no QB and the worst red zone offense is astronomically stupid. That's like hitting on 20. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Glad they won.  Performance won’t do shit for their playoff prospects though.  Guess we hope Iowa State keeps winning to make that game look better nationally and then, of course, find a way to catch and beat OU in the Big XII championship.  Lots of questions for this team though

Backup QB is a plausible explanation though. Just have to keep winning.

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

feel like we got one big one behind the center. even ewers showed warts, while unfortunately MM ain't the answer. And I was really hoping MM would bring it home but nah, just don't see it right now. Damn good backup in a pinch but not confident he is a good starter next year

Rumor had it, there would be turnovers..

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m working at the Pitt game. I was following along the ESPN Gamecast. What happened? It was third down inside the five, or at the six, then what? Did State mismanage the clock?

3&G from 4, deflected pass 

4&G from 4, went for it and got sacked. 

Edited by BurntOrangeBlooded15
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

and I say this with the most love.......

Fuck all y'all pussy ass motherfuckers bro. All of you guys need to go sit in the tub and get the sand out of your vaginas. What a bunch of soft ass, grown ass men here.

Nah. 

I’m working at the Pitt game. I was following along the ESPN Gamecast. What happened? It was third down inside the five, or at the six, then what? Did State mismanage the clock?

No the inexplicably went for it on 4th in overtime instead of taking the easy field goal to force a 2 overtime

• Pancho unpinned this topic