Texas vs tceh - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, FtheBig12 said:

It's just absolutely incredible the discipline that teams have when they play us. Zero penalties against tech so far they must be undefeated playing with this level of discipline right?

Commissioner’s in the house. Gotta “take care of business”.

Edited by USNALonghorn

Just now, Dnaguy said:

I would feel crazy if it wasn’t for this board.

How is this happening every fucking GAME.

My gawd!

I swear to God if CDC ever schedules an out of conference game against a team in this league we need to fucking riot. Fuck these scrubs never play them again. any of them

That punt earlier they have tech the ball on the 12 instead of the 8 where we touched it first, the first down they gave them the same drive and now that bullshit PI call. This isn’t Texas losing momentum or letting them come back, this is us getting fucked which takes the momentum and changes it constantly. Hill, Jones and Hutson are idiots but other than that the calls have been bullshit. 

They have to literally pull their jerseys off for the ref to think about calling holding in this game. 

That tech tackle was holding onto Finkley's hand like a child holds his mommas hand in a crowd.

Sark needs to make this game much simpler on offense. Too cute.

They need to surround Brooks and never assume he's tackled.

• immamac unpinned this topic