Game Week 13, 2023: Texas v OSU championship edition

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Well, I'm definitely guilty of not spending time in OK.  Maybe 3 nights a year, feel sorry for you that you're stuck in that shithole.  On the topic at hand, I have watched enough games and see what's in the stands in stoolwater vs Norman.  Also from the OKC area back in HS who attended OSU vs OU.  A bunch of fucking losers on both sides for sure, I guess we'll have to disagree on who has more.  But yes, let's find some common ground, Art Basel Miami is coming up and probably has more ass per capita stateside than anything this side of F1 Vegas/Miami.  Will look to offer an olive branch and post some quality tail.  

Wait? Wat? All this time I thought you were an OU alum.

Here's a thread on r/cfb. Won't claim this is LL's source, but you can find a similar theory in there. True or not, who knows? I just hope we no lube  those clowns by 50, and Bevo skullfucks Gundy and Yormark on the way out. Nothing personal, just a parting gift for the BigXII. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/188eaxn/longhorn_livestock_found_dead_outside_oklahoma/

image.png.09e9371c3ef723d243ebc4838a5c8d07.png

10 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Babers has broken it down and apparently 21 package is our best package for explosive plays/consistent gains. I think he says we get the most yards per play from that 

I think it really stresses defenses. 

If you commit to that inside zone with Baxter it means you get Blue or Robinson in space when they do commit. Those guys are a problem in space with their speed. 

As someone who attended college in Oklahoma and partook in Greek Life, I can assure you that Okie frat boys are some fucking odd ducks. The OSU frats generally had good parties but there was an issue with one of them having a couple guys get AP from butt chugging so yeah... they're fucking weird. The OU frat boys were the type to talk all the shit in the world and then get completely manhandled by some random high school wrestler a la the viral bathroom fight video. That's like an every weekend occurrence.

My frat was cool as fuck. 90% laid back dudes with jacked up trucks and land to throw ragers on. Best part--we have a chapter at UT so we'd make a couple trips a year to party with those guys. As a Texas kid residing in Oklahoma at the time, it was always a fucking blast to see my buddies' faces when they rolled into Austin for the first time and finally realized just how shitty even the nicest parts of OKC are. 

Good times. CSB and all that. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Regardless of how the animal was slaughtered, this is a really sick act and I hope the perpetrators are identified and prosecuted. It's really embarrassing for Oklahoma State and a terrible reflection on some of the "students."   

It appears the animal wasn't slaughtered.  it died on a farm/ranch.  happens a lot.  stupid prank but everyone needs to take a step back.  It may be that the animal wasn't tortured or killed.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Petition to permaban all ankle biter OSU posters after we beat their asses tomorrow. Fuck that inbred school- never understood the love for them here. 

Fuck Oklahoma State.

go away gtfo GIF

Nah. Most of em fit that "good posters from other schools" label.

Fuck the school, their administration, their wealthy benefactor alumnus, their state, their shitty conference, and... I've gone over all this before.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Petition to permaban all ankle biter OSU posters after we beat their asses tomorrow. Fuck that inbred school- never understood the love for them here. 

Fuck Oklahoma State.

go away gtfo GIF

You don’t go to away games, do you?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Wait? Wat? All this time I thought you were an OU alum.

Haha, I am.  Maybe that wasn't clear because I'm boozing and was when I posted.  I'm not above admitting there's a LOT of mouth breathers down there on both sides but, as usual, the alumni aren't as bad as the walmart fans.  But I'm from a different era.  I left during the Les Miles era when you guys starting punching back.  The fucking 80's/early 90's when I was a kid a lot of OU fans cheered for OSU when they didn't play OU, or they were just indifferent.  It's kind of funny to act like I hate OSU.  Personally, I have a lot of great UT friends/family/colleagues so I guess that's how I survive around these parts because I don't really hate UT (blasphemy), much less OSU.  Sports are a fun distraction and good way to stay in touch with those people I mentioned.  I spend most of my time in Chicago with annoying b10 fans and Miami where football means futbol.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I now hope we paralyze these mother truckers after what they did to that animal 

Giving this some thought. If the longhorn got out and was hit and killed by a car or died of natural causes this is an incredibly stupid/dumb prank and should be dealt with accordingly, if the animal was killed to do this it’s an entirely different ball game and prison should at least be mentioned.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

As someone who attended college in Oklahoma and partook in Greek Life, I can assure you that Okie frat boys are some fucking odd ducks. The OSU frats generally had good parties but there was an issue with one of them having a couple guys get AP from butt chugging so yeah... they're fucking weird. The OU frat boys were the type to talk all the shit in the world and then get completely manhandled by some random high school wrestler a la the viral bathroom fight video. That's like an every weekend occurrence.

My frat was cool as fuck. 90% laid back dudes with jacked up trucks and land to throw ragers on. Best part--we have a chapter at UT so we'd make a couple trips a year to party with those guys. As a Texas kid residing in Oklahoma at the time, it was always a fucking blast to see my buddies' faces when they rolled into Austin for the first time and finally realized just how shitty even the nicest parts of OKC are. 

Good times. CSB and all that. 

That wasn’t a high school wrestler, I think it was Dusty Dvoracek

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

It appears the animal wasn't slaughtered.  it died on a farm/ranch.  happens a lot.  stupid prank but everyone needs to take a step back.  It may be that the animal wasn't tortured or killed.

Oh, good. Then it was just a perfectly normal, healthy case of mutilating a dead animal's carcass. Glad we got that cleared up. 

Bored-Ape-Longhorn.jpg

• Haha 1

Haha, I am.  Maybe that wasn't clear because I'm boozing and was when I posted.  I'm not above admitting there's a LOT of mouth breathers down there on both sides but, as usual, the alumni aren't as bad as the walmart fans.  But I'm from a different era.  I left during the Les Miles era when you guys starting punching back.  The fucking 80's/early 90's when I was a kid a lot of OU fans cheered for OSU when they didn't play OU, or they were just indifferent.  It's kind of funny to act like I hate OSU.  Personally, I have a lot of great UT friends/family/colleagues so I guess that's how I survive around these parts because I don't really hate UT (blasphemy), much less OSU.  Sports are a fun distraction and good way to stay in touch with those people I mentioned.  I spend most of my time in Chicago with annoying b10 fans and Miami where football means futbol.  

That’s cool And all and you’re a nice dude.  But fuck your own face sooner.  

enjoy the game this week. 

(you’re still cool tho)

• Hook 'Em 1

You’re doing this wrong bro.

• Haha 1

That was my immediate thought. Having grown up on a farm and been around a LOT of dead animals, my first thought was that that steer had been sick and had been dead for a day or two. I think the prank was find a dead cow, brand it, dump it on their lawn.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

You’re doing this wrong bro.

This is how I deal with the sadness of being left out.  Pathetic shit.  What am I supposed to root for tomorrow?  I feel like I really want a UT win...I guess I'm just a salty bitch about how this exit has gone.  I guess the moral of the story is I need to meet more morons in real life from UT AND OSU so I can properly hate.  Alas, I live a sheltered life.  

1 hour ago, UT_Bevo1224 said:

b629e9b3c77f7bcda550476ec19c7fe6.jpg
At BoomerJacks emoji1598.pngemoji458.pngemoji1598.png, where’s everyone going tomorrow morning before the game. Tailgate we were planning on going to cancelled.

Y’all look exactly as I picture most posters here…cool as hell, kinda fat and drunk. Also describes me nicely.  

28 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is how I deal with the sadness of being left out.  Pathetic shit.  What am I supposed to root for tomorrow?  I feel like I really want a UT win...I guess I'm just a salty bitch about how this exit has gone.  I guess the moral of the story is I need to meet more morons in real life from UT AND OSU so I can properly hate.  Alas, I live a sheltered life.  

You’re buying.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Y’all look exactly as I picture most posters here…cool as hell, kinda fat and drunk. Also describes me nicely.  

You’re buying.  

For the poster above saying we need to get rid of OSU posters: Homercles is a good poster. We have a few of them. 

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Here's a thread on r/cfb. Won't claim this is LL's source, but you can find a similar theory in there. True or not, who knows? I just hope we no lube  those clowns by 50, and Bevo skullfucks Gundy and Yormark on the way out. Nothing personal, just a parting gift for the BigXII. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/188eaxn/longhorn_livestock_found_dead_outside_oklahoma/

image.png.09e9371c3ef723d243ebc4838a5c8d07.png

"The image doesn't show the animal actually being harmed. It's a good no-call." - Stassney

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

"The image doesn't show the animal actually being harmed. It's a good no-call." - Stassney

read the fucking thread you stupid fuck

and ill bring it back up to make it full circle, holding with no pulling never gets called

Edited by StassneyHorn

• Pancho locked this topic