BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've never really paid attention to Ewers parents, but damn, I just realized they are probably around my age, at least his mom is.

parents.jpg.dbe286ff0f01641378c438ead4d7f6a1.jpg

My parents are only 15 and 16 years older than me so they were always the youngest parents at any event we went to lmaoooo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Sean McDonough was the one who said that and has clearly been the most egregious in leading the propaganda charge against us, but McElroy has been complicit this game. He's usually more evenhanded covering Texas.

McDickhead hates Texas. Has forever. I hope we drop 90 and he cries on air like the baby he is.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Sark is calling a hell of a game, the OL needs to run block better and Christian Jones probably needs more help than he's getting. The defense needs to lock things down until they stop trotting Gordon out there.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Cam Williams get some run to see what he can do in the run game. No dude is moving his big ass 

But our secondary is FCS level. Woof. Man I can't wait to get actual football players back there with speed. Let's hope Filasame flips, or Jelani can lock it up next year. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

8 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

The announcers have tried so hard to paint the picture that we're just being gifted all our points.  The obvious fumble after the receiver caught it, turned, and took two steps with clear control being something "that could go either way" was hilarious.  They want to keep us out of the CFP so bad.

Shit I almost wish that we were getting gifted by the officials. Would be an awesome way to leave the conference after all the bullshit we have had.

Sark should have called timeout, but he shouldn't have had to. That was delay on OSU and the ref.

We finished substituting with more than 22 seconds left. image.thumb.jpeg.5c057ec549314f02a94ca3c6f7faaae7.jpeg

We were lined up and the ref stopped us from snapping it at 17 seconds. image.thumb.jpeg.3fbb89297ba749619b044015062867be.jpeg

Ref was still stopping us from snapping it with 1 second on the play clock. image.thumb.jpeg.76982c33932f556deca2fc04ce3f290b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

I only got to meet him that one time when he found out his sitter passed away and still came on stage to perform at the rodeo.

Yeah. He seems to have a lot of hangers-on people. His brother looks like him enough that you can tell he works that with the ladies if they’ve had too much to drink.

Just now, Pods said:

Sark should have called timeout, but he shouldn't have had to. That was delay on OSU and the ref.

We finished substituting with more than 22 seconds left. image.thumb.jpeg.5c057ec549314f02a94ca3c6f7faaae7.jpeg

We were lined up and the ref stopped us from snapping it at 17 seconds. image.thumb.jpeg.3fbb89297ba749619b044015062867be.jpeg

Ref was still stopping us from snapping it with 1 second on the play clock. image.thumb.jpeg.76982c33932f556deca2fc04ce3f290b.jpeg

You guys keep bitching about this in another thread and stay there. I’m going to enjoy the game.

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!
  • immamac unpinned this topic