BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

24 minutes ago, mannewers said:

What a season! I was part of the group labled a "kool-aid drinker" for believing we would we 10+ games. Well, here we are mother fuckers! Expectations met and exceeded. In honor of that achievement.

Calling all Surly assholes still on the sidelines to pony up and help get this train rolling!

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 15-45-43 DONATE ONE-TIME Texas One Fund.png

I did this on Tuesday.  Not the $500.00 but in a monthly recurring fashion.  As much enjoyment as I get from this team they deserve it.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Classy Yormut: "First I want to apologize for my comments in Lubbock before the season. Longhorn Nation didn't deserve that, and neither did this football team. Please accept my humble apologies."

Real Yorkmuck: "Coach Sa garcia ss."

Watching on TV he looked like he was about to cry after he fucked up Sark’s name. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

All those ‘fuck you Floridas’ when we gave you that sweet, sweet concussion gift that keeps on giving.  

IMG_2007.jpeg.6b8e5f5d5a96053097c7fe5acb38cb5c.jpeg

… but that’s spilled milk under the bridge. 

I’m sure Louisville realizes they are one egregious roughing-the-third-string-passer personal foul away from wrapping that game up. 

Positive reputation for Margin Call. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I don’t mean half assing as a derogatory term. The effort was great as long as it needed to be. The players and coaches clearly knew the game was won against an overwhelmed opponent and acted accordingly, including some shots at running up the score for perceived playoff benefit. I mean that Texas was obviously not concerned with OSU making anything of the game and OSU proved them right. They are ass.

As to your second point, read your post again, it doesn’t at make sense. Those aren’t in conflict. You pull the starters because you are up a million, energy is naturally lower, and there is no sense risking an injury. Playing backups up 42-14 mitigates injury risk and frankly energized second stringers are still plenty capable of putting up style points against a broken opponent as was observed as recently as a week ago.
This was a championship game against a coach and team that have had our number more often than not in recent years. Can't really fault Sark for keeping the pedal to the metal even with a sizeable lead.
  • Hook 'Em 7

This was a championship game against a coach and team that have had our number more often than not in recent years. Can't really fault Sark for keeping the pedal to the metal even with a sizeable lead.

I fault him. For letting off the gas.
  • Hook 'Em 3

• immamac unpinned this topic