Nick Saban Retirement + Alabama Corch Search Megathread - Deals with Satan Do Expire

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Point taken.  But the reason I brought it up was because it looks exactly like a certain consulting firm's idea of the photo on a candidate landing page when running for office in the South.  I mean, it's literally a stock photo example.  He's a great coach and I'm sure a nice guy IRL.  But look at it, it's like one of 50 cards I receive at Christmas from rich white people like this.  No judgement, just a humorous observation on my end.  

You're mixing up your White People. Upper Midwest, eg DeBoer: Germanic, orderly, look like ABBA. South: Celtic, scruffy, look like the Pogues with access to buffet bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Point taken.  But the reason I brought it up was because it looks exactly like a certain consulting firm's idea of the photo on a candidate landing page when running for office in the South.  I mean, it's literally a stock photo example.  He's a great coach and I'm sure a nice guy IRL.  But look at it, it's like one of 50 cards I receive at Christmas from rich white people like this.  No judgement, just a humorous observation on my end.  

Maybe blonde haired white families could start taking their photos wearing blackface to class them up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Yea, DeBoer lost his Penix so it wouldn’t make sense. 

Kalen woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And his Penix was missing again
This happens all the time
It's detachable

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jebus said:

I hope he doesn't, and instead just wanders around practices and meetings making disapproving faces and passive aggressive comments under his breath like some kind of coaching mother in law. 

IMG_7296.jpeg.bd9c19996c3233f69054359b5b27cecf.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jebus said:

I hope he doesn't, and instead just wanders around practices and meetings making disapproving faces and passive aggressive comments under his breath like some kind of coaching mother in law. 

He comes shuffling through team meetings in his bathrobe with a cigar and scotch in his hand and a newspaper under his arm on the way to the bathroom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

He comes shuffling through team meetings in his bathrobe with a cigar and scotch in his hand and a newspaper under his arm on the way to the bathroom.

Nah, just wearing his whitey tighties, scratching his ass, with no shirt  and his gut hanging out over his shriveled package

• Like 1

I think the DeBoer hire by Bama was a solid pick. He’s won at every level and quickly, so he has “something” going for him. Not the splashy name, but it’s like if I had to fill the Texas vacancy tomorrow, I’d go with the likes of the KSU and KU coaches first. Yes we’re talking about Kansas!

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

I had no idea Saban picked Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees, and I had no idea Saban’s daughter was sued by her sorority sister for assault & battery. Tosh is annoying but he knows his football. I wish he was talking CFB instead of McAfee.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I had no idea Saban picked Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees, and I had no idea Saban’s daughter was sued by her sorority sister for assault & battery. Tosh is annoying but he knows his football. I wish he was talking CFB instead of McAfee.

Didn’t watch video but I recalled Brees coming off a shoulder injury which was a concern . Plus Culpepper had “physical” upside.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBig said:

If I was forced to pick a single celebrity persona that best defined Surly folks... it would be Daniel Tosh.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Why are you hoping that? 

Because beating down a mythical Bama team gives us more clout; See this year. Kind of like dragging your nuts over the greatest unbeatable team ever.  I rather watch the Longhorns beat down greatness than back our way into a championship like a Sooner. 

1 hour ago, Alien Octopus said:

Because beating down a mythical Bama team gives us more clout; See this year. Kind of like dragging your nuts over the greatest unbeatable team ever.  I rather watch the Longhorns beat down greatness than back our way into a championship like a Sooner. 

We're in the SEC the same year there's a 12 team playoff starting. It's essentially impossible to back into anything now. Hoping Alabama stays like they've been is silly. Try hoping Texas takes that position instead. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

We're in the SEC the same year there's a 12 team playoff starting. It's essentially impossible to back into anything now. Hoping Alabama stays like they've been is silly. Try hoping Texas takes that position instead. 

I'm here for the BamaJelly meltdown by their entitled "fans" when they start losing. Seeing them refusing to embrace The Suck will be Fun to watch!  Lulz.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alien Octopus said:

You are fucking dumb as fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tomatillo said:

Apparently he still has a house there

One more reminder

: This was NOT the home in which Saban resides during his few moments of free time away from Tuscaloosa. Rather, it was an investment property that was on the market for

. His regular vacation home is nearby at "another great lot on the lake," realtor

19 hours ago, immamac said:

Why would Milroe go anywhere? Also I think this thread should go back to saban and deboer talk someone can start a new bama thread for team talk or we can rename the saban and bama thread. 

Please rename saban and bama thread to 

Alabama Football

Thx

• Like 1