Rashee Rice should get an attorney

Posted (edited)

He's lucky that the NFL hasn't had any issues recently with wide receivers street racing and hitting female motorists. Or Chief personnel driving recklessly. 

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

Yeah, so about this stupid shit.  Buddy of mine.  Last Thursday.  Luckily he walked away.  Two cars racing t-boned him at an intersection at essentially the same time.  Drivers side and drivers side rear.  Second pic you can see one of the tires about 10yds away to the right of the truck.  

Concussion, but no extended hospital stay.  

Another time, on 423 in The Colony, a retired couple were killed by some fucker coming out of their Del Webb subdivision and were t-boned also.

image.png.f611508ae130b8aa0f033a0f128f2717.pngimage.png.ac336aa5e47270183b87ba057ae492b9.png

• Rage+1 3

Not sure I could keep from hunting every one of those fuckers down if that had been my wife and child.  We don't do football players any favors in this country by raising them up to think they can do whatever the fuck they want and then letting them do whatever the fuck they want until they stop playing, and then, of course, we don't give a shit anymore.  Handing 22-year-old (oh wait, now it's 18-year-old) fucktards with mush brains, no education, and no sense of responsibility to the community millions of dollars just means they can cause even more damage than they would otherwise.

You've got to have a sub-80 IQ and a complete lack of humanity to street race.  I don't really care that most who do this shit are under 25 and working with juvenile brains, if you get caught doing this shit you should be removed from society.  Perhaps it's time we start restricting access to driving for boys until they turn twenty five or thirty.  At the very least, it should be a one-strike policy of some kind.  Taking the bus builds some humility.

• Hook 'Em 4

I just saw a still of that dashcam video on Twitter without looking at the headline or anything.  And it's absolutely amazing to me how I could tell in an instant that the wreck was on North Central Expressway.  

Seriously--is there any more distinctive highway in America (speaking here of the highway itself and not any surrounding buildings/landmarks)?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

One thing ive always wondered is why is it even legal to drive one of these vehicles in every day traffic anyway? Why do we invite people to do stupid shit then act surprised when they do stupid shit? Roads have speed limits yet we allow vehicles on them that can do 180 mph.....because why? What is the point? If you want to play with your rich people toy isnt there a rich people place to do that, where normal every day people dont have to put up with it?

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

One thing ive always wondered is why is it even legal to drive one of these vehicles in every day traffic anyway? Why do we invite people to do stupid shit then act surprised when they do stupid shit? Roads have speed limits yet we allow vehicles on them that can do 180 mph.....because why? What is the point? If you want to play with your rich people toy isnt there a rich people place to do that, where normal every day people dont have to put up with it?

Oh my sweet summer child....

canofworms.gif

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525tu2yycyvcmr5ab473

He can't really have crazy money yet being a 2nd round NFL pick on a rookie contract,  so he's limited to how much he can bribe a fall guy. But I'm guessing one of those idiots will sign up for like $100K and a hand job. Rashee can wear receivers gloves, so its not like there will be direct hand-to-crank action. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I just saw a still of that dashcam video on Twitter without looking at the headline or anything.  And it's absolutely amazing to me how I could tell in an instant that the wreck was on North Central Expressway.  

Seriously--is there any more distinctive highway in America (speaking here of the highway itself and not any surrounding buildings/landmarks)?

Outside of some very specific famous roads, 410 in LA and 40 through Nashville just south of downtwon are only 2 that come to mind. A lot of that might be surrounding area on 410 though. Outside the US probably Autoban. Going to the Sun Road, Bear Tooth Pass and Washington 20, but again like 410 surrounding likely creates my delusion. I knew it immediately before even starting the video.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Because it's important to them that everyone around them knows how rich and important they are compared to the unimportant scum-like peon that everyone else is.  Also, they have a small penis.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Outside of some very specific famous roads, 410 in LA and 40 through Nashville just south of downtwon are only 2 that come to mind. A lot of that might be surrounding area on 410 though. Outside the US probably Autoban. Going to the Sun Road, Bear Tooth Pass and Washington 20, but again like 410 surrounding likely creates my delusion. I knew it immediately before even starting the video.

Most of us know it was Dallas because, well, Dallas kinda sucks.

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Roads have speed limits yet we allow vehicles on them that can do 180 mph.....because why? What is the point? If you want to play with your rich people toy isnt there a rich people place to do that, where normal every day people dont have to put up with it?

I knew that was 75 the moment I saw the still image before hitting the play button. It's not uncommon to have 2 idiots flying through out of nowhere when you're on it. 

He should get 10 years no early parole. 

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

only permitted vehicles on the road if this guy has his way:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523gys7joqbpgozhkl3h

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I knew that was 75 the moment I saw the still image before hitting the play button. It's not uncommon to have 2 idiots flying through out of nowhere when you're on it. 

He should get 10 years no early parole. 

This.  I drive it almost daily from downtown to Walnut or Royal.  I see folks doing extreme speeds and/or racing multiple times per month.  I don't think I've ever seen a cop pull someone over for speeding or otherwise.  Hell, some jackass got a bit to close to comfort to clipping me while trying to pass someone going 90+ this AM as I was about to exit downtown.

Back in my younger days, I would frequently work in the office past midnight and drive home.  The number of drunks speeding and/or swerving was always unnerving.  Have never understood why cops just seem to ignore this stretch.

My foreign suv supposedly tops out at 160. My solution is to shift liability to auto makers and dealers for accidents involving speeds over 100.

1 minute ago, Eskimohorn said:

My foreign suv supposedly tops out at 160. My solution is to shift liability to auto makers and dealers for accidents involving speeds over 100.

Many cars have governors on them which caps their top speeds long before the car can achieve them.  There is also an equally large aftermarket of ways to remove them.  

There's also the mechanical argument - by allowing the gears to go to higher speeds, it puts less strain on the engine at lower speeds.  Ie., the efficiency of the larger gears

3 hours ago, Skipper said:

Have never understood why cops just seem to ignore this stretch.

On that part of 75 that is lowered there really isn't a lot of space for a cop to stop and sit.  Everything is all walled in, yea there is a shoulder but it's thin and wouldn't think they want to hang out there.

4 hours ago, Skipper said:

This.  I drive it almost daily from downtown to Walnut or Royal.  I see folks doing extreme speeds and/or racing multiple times per month.  I don't think I've ever seen a cop pull someone over for speeding or otherwise.  Hell, some jackass got a bit to close to comfort to clipping me while trying to pass someone going 90+ this AM as I was about to exit downtown.

Back in my younger days, I would frequently work in the office past midnight and drive home.  The number of drunks speeding and/or swerving was always unnerving.  Have never understood why cops just seem to ignore this stretch.

That stretch from the late 2000s to early 2010s was brutal. It seemed at least 2 to 3 nights a week I'd have a group of 4+ dumbasses on crotch rockets fly by doing 110+. 

9 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I like to refer to this section of N Central as “The Death Star Trench”.