Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

It was an interesting watch. Maybe my favorite part was the compilation of big-name, national level sports talk ding-dongs repeating a completely bullshit cover story about Manziel oil money as if it were gospel truth. Just shows how easily manipulated those fucksticks are. A 20 year-old dumbass who went by the name “Uncle Nate” used them as propaganda puppets. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Went the Boys game over Thanksgiving day. Just me and my 2 sons, guys trip. We stayed up at the Star in Frisco. The little card shop there had a signed juan pase helmet for $500. Check out the tag line he wrote, all american badass… dumbass more like it

605801ee0f94e329eedd87a38d421a14.jpg

Looks like they just wanted it to block UV rays from messing up the SI cover.

Everytime this thread pops up I assume he’s been found dead with a mountain of blow and the tv playing Looch in the background.

But no, he just bailed on a $15K/table charity meet & greet. Got paid in full BEFORE the event so you know he went on a huge bender and forgot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Everytime this thread pops up I assume he’s been found dead with a mountain of blow and the tv playing Looch in the background.

But no, he just bailed on a $15K/table charity meet & greet. Got paid in full BEFORE the event so you know he went on a huge bender and forgot.

https://www.kiiitv.com/article/sports/johnny-manziel-a-no-show-at-fundraiser/503-6de33a54-4f81-4869-b6ed-c91a3be35d69

"I don't think anyone who has followed Johnny Manziel is that surprised about it," said one attendee. "But, uh, I'm disappointed because a lot of people put in a lot of hard work and I know people were really looking forward to seeing him."

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

https://www.kiiitv.com/article/sports/johnny-manziel-a-no-show-at-fundraiser/503-6de33a54-4f81-4869-b6ed-c91a3be35d69

"I don't think anyone who has followed Johnny Manziel is that surprised about it," said one attendee. "But, uh, I'm disappointed because a lot of people put in a lot of hard work and I know people were really looking forward to seeing him."

I mean cut the guy some slack, he tried driving from College Station but every road leads to the Transfer Portal

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Other people might somewhat shamed to take money from a charity and then not show up for the event. Perhaps they might even return the money since they didn’t meet the contractual terms. I haven’t read anything like that with JFF.

They should have had more coke if they really expected to get fuckface to show up. That's on them really 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

The drunk guy getting interviewed is the perfect example of a guy who pays for Looch content.

Gotta love the first guy’s rationalizations -

“It’s not surprising to anyone who’s followed Johnny Manziel throughout the years, because he’s a loser.  It’s just that a lot of us put a ton of work into this thing and were really looking forward to hearing the guy, who we all agree is a loser, speak at our fundraiser.”

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

It’s sad really. I mean I watched the Netflix deal on him. I don’t see this story having anything other than a spectacularly dramatic and tragic ending. People keep enabling him because he brought aggy that amazing 11-1 season. And the awards/Heisman. They are contributing to his demise to a degree. I had thought perhaps he’d maybe turn a different corner but then I saw the documentary. And no he won’t. And I realize without him making some major (which he doesn’t seem to ever want to make) it is inevitable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s sad really. I mean I watched the Netflix deal on him. I don’t see this story having anything other than a spectacularly dramatic and tragic ending. People keep enabling him because he brought aggy that amazing 11-1 season. And the awards/Heisman. They are contributing to his demise to a degree. I had thought perhaps he’d maybe turn a different corner but then I saw the documentary. And no he won’t. And I realize without him making some major (which he doesn’t seem to ever want to make) it is inevitable. 

They were 11-2

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Exactly my reaction after watching it.   I realize he’s only 10 years removed from college and sometimes the full regret for actions done during your youth don’t fully kick in until later.   In his case it seems like he’s aware he’s screwed up, but is destined to rinse and repeat and really doesn’t care.   Obviously someone has told him though to try to rehabilitate his image or he wouldn’t have done that Netflix show or started the public appearance circuit.    But that’s where it stops. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, 59 Burst said:

Is this real? I mean, under no circumstances should Vince and that idiot be going head to head on anything. 

reminds me of when, I think Kellen Mond was redshirting(?) and someone asked fat Looch if Mond gave him Vince Young vibes. Billy goes “I wouldn’t insult him or put limitations on him like that but he does remind me of real peerless QB legend….” then he plays it out for a few beats to build dipshit suspense, and the guy that turns out to be universes better than VY in Billy’s mind was Reggie McNeal…

Edited by Lou Loomis
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Believe that was Auburn the following year. 

You are correct. I confused my Tigers. From Good Bull Hunting's Ten most controversial calls:

This is one many die hard A&M fans still haven’t gotten over. In another offensive shootout, Johnny Manziel and the Aggies were driving down the field in the closing minutes looking to take the lead and the win. On a 3rd and 18, Manziel scrambled to his left and was dragged down from behind by the Auburn defender. The penalty would have given A&M a first down around the 11 yard line with 20 seconds to play. You have to like Johnny Football’s odds to punch it in given three chances from close range.

But as we all know, it wasn’t called, A&M failed to convert on the subsequent fourth down, and Auburn won the game. That play, and that game, would have given A&M their second straight 10-win season.

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You are correct. I confused my Tigers. From Good Bull Hunting's Ten most controversial calls:

I remember because I briefly met him after the LSU loss.   It was just a regular ass kicking. They did get jobbed on the AU horse collar but didn’t make a fuck.  They were destined for chicken burger bowl that year. Lost to Mizzou that year too, iirc.  

19 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Went the Boys game over Thanksgiving day. Just me and my 2 sons, guys trip. We stayed up at the Star in Frisco. The little card shop there had a signed juan pase helmet for $500. Check out the tag line he wrote, all american badass… dumbass more like it

605801ee0f94e329eedd87a38d421a14.jpg

The A and the M are not lined up correctly. Or maybe the T is skewed. Either way, very much an aggy helmet.

• Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...