Why Biden Can't Get In With The Young Voters at UT

WBT

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

Your first post plus this one to back it up are really not good. Your point of Joe Biden being a piece of shit politician and bullshit artist are completely drowned out by comparing him to Trump, who is not a lifelong politician. 

Trump is in every way incomparable to Biden on this front. Trump actually, on live TV that nearly everyone in the US watched daily to hear the leader of the country give an update on the life altering global pandemic that was happening said to inject bleach because it kills covid. That’s a supreme level of stupid we will never surpass and is a fair and fine representation of the standard communication and messaging from him, it’s not an outlier it’s the norm. 

Biden has some moments in sure he has been caught bullshitting or pandering. He’s a politician it’s part of the game and he’s played it for longer than damn near everyone alive at this point, but you miss the point that he RETIRED. HE DIDNT WANT TO DO ANY OF THIS SHIT. 

Imagine being in Joe Bidens position right now where all he wants to do is be senile eat ice cream and creepily smell his grandkids heads, but no some lunatic wants to actually name himself dictator so he has to come out of retirement to win an election with his mush brain to save America from itself because no one else in the Democratic Party can actually swallow the shit pill of being president of everyone, not just the people that voted for him. 

Hillary Clinton’s deplorables comment is a good representation of why most democratic candidates put forward are incapable of doing what Joe Biden did. Joe Biden has yet to reject anything but the negative ideals that some people may support and hasn’t outright rejected any American in any of his campaigning, to do that in a country of 300M+ there is a requirement to pander. 

I’d bet a ton of money on Joe Biden being absolutely fucking miserable, but feeling a sense of duty and responsibility to the country that he’s seen do so much good in his life that he’s going to fucking die in office instead of in obscurity with his family. 

Joe was doing what everyone wants trump to do. Fuck off, but because trump is a piece of shit human and the biggest attention whore of modern times we can’t just have a normal election based on pandering and politics. 

Look, you know me......a little anyway but I came in this thread to call out a lie that you yourself have clearly confirmed and that is that the left doesn't lie and make shit up out of thin air. Nothing I say or post will be taken seriously, I know that. I am half trolling these people anyway. Sometimes it is fun to kick the hornets nest and watch them follow and neg all my posts across the site. You see how they are, they attack you just because you defended me once. Remember, they will never forget that.

Whatever I say/post will get twisted into something that it isn't just like it always is. I openly admit Trump is a pandering lying politician and you say the same for Biden but Biden gets a pass, go figure. Both Candidates are pieces of shit and we disagree on which one is worse. For all the people in here that think I'm some kind of unicorn in the way I think. That may be the case in here but it sure as hell isn't in the real world. The polls clearly show that not to mention my own experiences. Now I will leave you to it and go put on my tin foil hat and wait for more of my conspiracy theories to come true. Hopefully you got some of your street cred back from these CR Junkies but I doubt it.

• Fuck You 14

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

image.gif

P.S. You're a moron. This is @NowThis-like Surly self-immolation.

Disagree.

I have much more respect for people who just have kinks than people who are delusional conspiracy theory-spouting morons.

Put whatever you want up your ass, but quit with the fucking sociopathic lies.

• Hook 'Em 4

21 hours ago, Foosters said:

Can you name a Biden lie that is equal-to-or-worse than the continued assertion that Joe Biden and the Democratic party illegally rigged the 2020 presidential election in multiple states to override the will of the people and install Biden as an unelected despot?

Well, guess I know why he didn't address this one. He doesn't think it's a lie.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Look, you know me......a little anyway but I came in this thread to call out a lie that you yourself have clearly confirmed and that is that the left doesn't lie and make shit up out of thin air. Nothing I say or post will be taken seriously, I know that. I am half trolling these people anyway. Sometimes it is fun to kick the hornets nest and watch them follow and neg all my posts across the site. You see how they are, they attack you just because you defended me once. Remember, they will never forget that.

Whatever I say/post will get twisted into something that it isn't just like it always is. I openly admit Trump is a pandering lying politician and you say the same for Biden but Biden gets a pass, go figure. Both Candidates are pieces of shit and we disagree on which one is worse. For all the people in here that think I'm some kind of unicorn in the way I think. That may be the case in here but it sure as hell isn't in the real world. The polls clearly show that not to mention my own experiences. Now I will leave you to it and go put on my tin foil hat and wait for more of my conspiracy theories to come true. Hopefully you got some of your street cred back from these CR Junkies but I doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Disagree.

I have much more respect for people who just have kinks than people who are delusional conspiracy theory-spouting morons.

Put whatever you want up your ass, but quit with the fucking sociopathic lies.

100% agreed and I had that basically written out and deleted it. Pegging fetishists are WAY up the rankings ladder ahead of these moronic MAGA types.

ba47ba61-31d2-48dc-ace1-9b545f641d3f_tex

I was implying that I haven't seen somebody commit Surly Seppuku quite so spectacularly as this. Those were better days when a simple pegging fetish was enough to "banish" somebody to the hinterlands. Goddamn this simulation.

Edited by C-Man
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Do you believe that a 9/11 was an inside job?

14 minutes ago, C-Man said:

image.gif

P.S. You're a moron. This is @NowThis-like Surly self-immolation.

It's not even close. There are dozens upon dozens upon dozens of people on this website that lurk and post with similar beliefs, and will continue to do so unabated. 

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Seriously, why did NowThis go away? Pretty sure most of us don't really care if you like being pegged, no kink shaming.

Closeted people aren't all comfortable when they come out unintentionally, regardless if it's a fetish or a sexual preference. 

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

100% agreed and I had that basically written out and deleted it. Pegging fetishists are WAY up the rankings ladder ahead of these moronic MAGA types.

ba47ba61-31d2-48dc-ace1-9b545f641d3f_tex

I was implying that I haven't seen somebody commit Surly Seppuku quite so spectacularly as this. Those were better days when a simple pegging fetish was enough to "banish" somebody to the hinterlands. Goddamn this simulation.

It's not seppuku. See my post above. There were tons of these posters during Covid, and they all still post here...on the football board. 

17 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

trolling these people anyway. Sometimes it is fun to kick the hornets nest and watch them follow and neg all my posts across the site. 

What's the word for this kind of post? Oh right... Toxic.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Closeted people aren't all comfortable when they come out unintentionally, regardless if it's a fetish or a sexual preference. 

It's not seppuku. See my post above. There were tons of these posters during Covid, and they all still post here...on the football board. 

I didn't know who @Longhornlove was until late last night. Yeah, I know there are far worse posters on this site who do far more damage than this guy could. I was just commenting that it's been a long time since I've seen somebody who was basically flying under the radar for the most part to become such a lightning rod of stupidity in less than 12 hours.

15 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

I openly admit Trump is a pandering lying politician and you say the same for Biden but Biden gets a pass, go figure. Both Candidates are pieces of shit and we disagree on which one is worse.

I'll probably regret this, but what the hell.  You are justifying your feeling that Biden is worse than Trump with a list of transgressions that are almost all either wholly untrue or at the very least gross mischaracterizations of what Biden has said, etc.

If that could be proven to you, would you still say Biden is worse than Trump?  Do you lack the open mind to actually consider the idea that your position is based on multiple fallacies?

One sign of a thoughtful, mature person is the ability to reevaluate opinions when new information comes to light.  Does that describe you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I didn't know who @Longhornlove was until late last night. Yeah, I know there are far worse posters on this site who do far more damage than this guy could. I was just commenting that it's been a long time since I've seen somebody who was basically flying under the radar for the most part to become such a lightning rod of stupidity in less than 12 hours.

He’s done this a few times. The most memorable cases were when he posted a quickly debunked link to try to dunk on us when Abbott blocked the border patrol from a park on the border and some immigrants drowned in the river, and another when he posted some bullshit Hunter Biden laptop shit.

Both times he whined like a child about how mean everyone was to him when he refused to acknowledge how obviously wrong he was.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'll probably regret this, but what the hell.  You are justifying your feeling that Biden is worse than Trump with a list of transgressions that are almost all either wholly untrue or at the very least gross mischaracterizations of what Biden has said, etc.

If that could be proven to you, would you still say Biden is worse than Trump?  Do you lack the open mind to actually consider the idea that your position is based on multiple fallacies?

One sign of a thoughtful, mature person is the ability to reevaluate opinions when new information comes to light.  Does that describe you?

You should regret this, why even try to reason with it? 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

You should regret this, why even try to reason with it? 

I'm just curious to see what his response will be.  I'm not expecting any change.

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck, sounds like someone did do their own research.  

This is what pisses me off so much, and I realize it's a pet peeve. Doing your own research is NOT WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE'S UNSUBSTANTIATED YOUTUBE VIDEO. Mother. Fuck. And much of America doesn't even fucking get that. It's not even as intellectually rigorous as motherfuckers who go to Web MD and diagnose themselves with fucking brain tumors. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Dear Longhornlove:

I know you won't listen to any of the posts that are pointing out how uninformed and misguided you are, but if you would just step back for a few minutes and take a hard look at where you are going for political information, you might realize you have been swept up, along with millions of others, in massive, calculated disinformation campaigns meant to mislead citizens like yourself. There are many people like you. You are not alone.

You are absolutely reading and believing in utter nonsense. Like any good disinformation campaign, you will see a few videos and quotes that are real to make you think think the information is legitimate.  But these bad actors have carefully selected these "proof points" and taken them out of context or created much bigger fictional fantasies out of mispoken words, jokes, or typical brain farts we all have from time to time.

Now, I'm sure Biden like every politician has purposely lied about some things over time. After all he's been in policitics for over 50 years. Every politician has lied about certain topics. But what is critical to understand is politicians engaging in small untruths vs politicians conspiring to convey vast, often illegal, evil untruths in order to achieve personal profits, political party objectives, etc. 

Your inability to distinguish between these two realities, and you also showing that you can be completely fooled by well known grifters like the source you quoted paints you as an absolute moron, and rightly so. To the educated population you look like a complete idiot. Do you really want to keep going through life that way? Or, would it be better for you to step away from garbage disinformation sources and try to learn true reality, vs the fantasy view of the world you are spewing? It's really sad seeing how stupid you look. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Reported

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Regarding Longhornlove and 50-60% of America:

Just as Christian fascism is overrunning science, conspiracy theory and social media are overrunning sanity and secular education.

Resulting in millions upon millions of fact-twisting, fallacy-ridden, fake “experts.” The cult of the idiot and amateur, 150 million strong.

It remains to be seen whether America (or the world) survives this toxic mix.

Edited by BevoAbyss

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is what pisses me off so much, and I realize it's a pet peeve. Doing your own research is NOT WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE'S UNSUBSTANTIATED YOUTUBE VIDEO. Mother. Fuck. And much of America doesn't even fucking get that. It's not even as intellectually rigorous as motherfuckers who go to Web MD and diagnose themselves with fucking brain tumors. 

It's a lot easier if you convince yourself that anything peer reviewed is compromised as part of the grand conspiracy. Now you can do your own research, via YouTube/Facebook, and not have to learn any specific jargon.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Regarding Longhornlove and 50-60% of America:

Just as Christian fascism is overrunning science, conspiracy theory and social media are overrunning sanity and secular education.

Resulting in millions upon millions of fact-twisting, fallacy-ridden, fake-amateur “experts."

It remains to be seen whether America (or the world) survives this toxic mix.

It’s a lot less than 50-60%. The biggest problem we have in this country is that people, particularly young people, don’t vote.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Being stupid isn’t why those posts were bad and you know it. It’s just easy to pick on. 

Not true at all. Progress is usually good historically speaking, but there have been a lot of bad societal shifts throughout time. The absolute worst recent one is that stupid people are now comfortable not only being stupid, but being loud about it. 

Society benefits when imbecilic morons like @Longhornlove are ashamed of their stupidity and therefore stay quiet and keep it to themselves. So yes, the abject stupidity is absolutely the main reason his posts are bad. Starting a post with that list of proven lies, misinformation, and false conspiracy theories is terrible for society and the only defense is to call it out so that anyone who reads the thread understands that only complete idiots believe them. 

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Not true at all. Progress is usually good historically speaking, but there have been a lot of bad societal shifts throughout time. The absolute worst recent one is that stupid people are now comfortable not only being stupid, but being loud about it. 

Society benefits when imbecilic morons like @Longhornlove are ashamed of their stupidity and therefore stay quiet and keep it to themselves. So yes, the abject stupidity is absolutely the main reason his posts are bad. Starting a post with that list of proven lies, misinformation, and false conspiracy theories is terrible for society and the only defense is to call it out so that anyone who reads the thread understands that only complete idiots believe them. 

It's no coincidence that the guy who has posted a nazi link is bitching in the DT national protests thread about people who attack sources. I'm really trying not to CR up those threads, but when people are posting Andy Ngo clips in there that shit needs to be called out. 

• Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I see you're familiar my ex wife.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Imagine being so politicized you reject what are arguably the most beneficial discoveries of modern science.

Truly mind-bottling.

Are you referring to Texas rejecting free porn? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What blows my mind is a huge chunk of this country, literally millions of people, think that Trump is the chicken in this scenario.

I was just going to say this.

It's interesting that people just assume their perspective is the only objective one. It's a cliche to "both sides" the topic, but it is truly a bipartisan problem. The Trumpmagagqp do the same thing, just the flip side of the coin. Moral relativism is the prevailing philosophy in modern American society (obviously, look at society today where everything is subjective) and we live in a very divided, regionally diverse country with extremely hetergeonous population centers. 

For the most part, we who post often on here do so from a bubble. A bubble of white collar, air conditioned homes and offices with more or less the same worldviews, beliefs and values (not me obviously, but most of you all) and we all went to the same great public school which afforded us a pretty comfortable life, generally speaking. 

As a group I think we ought to go touch grass, as the kids derisively say, because to not see the nuance and gray areas is privileged and out of touch in a lot of ways. IMHO.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Don Johnson said:

Let's be grateful that the GOP is, in fact, not competent and will instead be on QVC selling gold plated shoes for hush money lawyers.

But the thrust of that tweet is pretty smack on. There is a marketing/PR nightmare in there to exploit to a lot of voters, but don't give them any ideas.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Dear Longhornlove:

I know you won't listen to any of the posts that are pointing out how uninformed and misguided you are, but if you would just step back for a few minutes and take a hard look at where you are going for political information, you might realize you have been swept up, along with millions of others, in massive, calculated disinformation campaigns meant to mislead citizens like yourself. There are many people like you. You are not alone.

You are absolutely reading and believing in utter nonsense. Like any good disinformation campaign, you will see a few videos and quotes that are real to make you think think the information is legitimate.  But these bad actors have carefully selected these "proof points" and taken them out of context or created much bigger fictional fantasies out of mispoken words, jokes, or typical brain farts we all have from time to time.

Now, I'm sure Biden like every politician has purposely lied about some things over time. After all he's been in policitics for over 50 years. Every politician has lied about certain topics. But what is critical to understand is politicians engaging in small untruths vs politicians conspiring to convey vast, often illegal, evil untruths in order to achieve personal profits, political party objectives, etc. 

Your inability to distinguish between these two realities, and you also showing that you can be completely fooled by well known grifters like the source you quoted paints you as an absolute moron, and rightly so. To the educated population you look like a complete idiot. Do you really want to keep going through life that way? Or, would it be better for you to step away from garbage disinformation sources and try to learn true reality, vs the fantasy view of the world you are spewing? It's really sad seeing how stupid you look. 

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

shut up.gif

• Haha 1

So is this the thread where I tell you all the earth is really flat and you are all fucking morons for not believing that?

Also, it may be time to just change the title of every thread on this board to “Trump is a piece of shit”.  At some point, every thread proves that title correct no matter what the topic actually is.  It’s just the way things are now.  

6 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

I openly admit Trump is a pandering lying politician and you say the same for Biden but Biden gets a pass, go figure. Both Candidates are pieces of shit and we disagree on which one is worse. 

Get back with me when Biden incites an insurrection that has Senators and Congressmen fleeing for their lives while they are attempting to carry out their Constitutional duty, or when Biden fucks a porn star, pays that porn star money to keep her mouth shut so as not to influence an election, then looks right into the camera and lies to the American people about having done so. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Vaccines are safe and effective

You are a fucking moron. Please tell me your degree is in home ec. Or at least something from the college of communication. What an absolute embarrassment to my university you are

• Hook 'Em 2