The Iranian President's helicopter has crashed

Bullneck

the Mullahs actually did this and will blame it on the IDF and many will believe it. 

Also, dibs on "Mountainous Iranian Fog" for alt.Radif band name.  

A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi suffered a “hard landing” in “adverse weather conditions” Sunday, according to state-run media
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

image.jpeg.d1271b8c7df62b416b8fe69d719191b2.jpeg

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, who's the next man up?  An even BIGGER asshole?

The ayatollah remains, so it doesn’t really matter. 

reading elsewhere that they’ve located some wreckage with a possible clue:

Spoiler

il_570xN.3554695750_a67i.jpg

I understand it’s almost identical to something found on the nordstream

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^

great, now you're gonna get Gary Larsen killed, asshole.  

Have Scott Adams killed

But sir, that’s Gary Lar-

DO AS I SAY

IMG_2533.webp.405598799df175d1be16760f9312be77.webp

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Just now, Gil Bang said:

So, who's the next man up?  An even BIGGER asshole?

The Ayatollah Franki Stallonaie?  

The power vacuum, while not as substantial as most 'heads of government' given their religious puppet-mastering, is going to cause internal strife there.  But it will also serve as a temporary disruption of flow of arms and money to Russia and Hamas.  There are people on here more well educated on the subjects at hand---not good, bad, or indifferent.  But this is gonna get fucking weird.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

the Mullahs actually did this and will blame it on the IDF and many will believe it. 

Also, dibs on "Mountainous Iranian Fog" for alt.Radif band name.  

You exceeded your quota. No more band name reservations for you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, troph said:

You exceeded your quota. No more band name reservations for you.

You know what?  You're not invited to my music festival featuring all these bands, with that shitty attitude.  (checks notes) But remind me to check with the Alpine Valley Helicopter Charter Company for said fest

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The Ayatollah Franki Stallonaie?  

The power vacuum, while not as substantial as most 'heads of government' given their religious puppet-mastering, is going to cause internal strife there.  But it will also serve as a temporary disruption of flow of arms and money to Russia and Hamas.  There are people on here more well educated on the subjects at hand---not good, bad, or indifferent.  But this is gonna get fucking weird.  

Hopefully in the manner of a bunch of monkeys fucking a football.

Everybody's retching their guts out! The pilot shot his lunch all over the windshield, and I barfed on the radio! Shorted it out completely! And it wasn't that lightweight stuff either, it was that chunky industrial weight puke!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Slovakia Pres then Iranian Pres then … 

oh man this is building toward something great.  I feel like you need another step before you get to Putin/Dotard/Xi.  So Lil Kim, Orban, watch your corn holes. 

Probably oughta warm up by whacking the monarchs of some of those fake countries from Hallmark Movies, like Blorgovia or some shit.

I mean, that means we have to whack some C-list actors....but look, people...sometimes a price must be paid.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Probably oughta warm up by whacking the monarchs of some of those fake countries from Hallmark Movies, like Blorgovia or some shit.

I mean, that means we have to whack some C-list actors....but look, people...sometimes a price must be paid.

Skip straight to the 32 owners of NFL teams. No need to kill some well-intentioned, but not enormously talented, c-list actors.

5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

oh man this is building toward something great.  I feel like you need another step before you get to Putin/Dotard/Xi.  So Lil Kim, Orban, watch your corn holes. 

Known whereabouts of one @Nicole44 during these incidents? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Robbie Arnell is your guy.  I will comfort his widow, Italia Ricci.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Let’s workshop this - in the past week, there’s been some vicious and probably racially-motivated (or religious) fights in Kyrgyzstan between Kyrgyz students and Pakistani, Indian, and Egyptian students.  Social media was full of videos of Kyrgyz students beating the shit out of foreign students.  That’s some potential.

But maybe we want to jump over to South America and a certain Argentinian President who has stirred shit up.

Edited by atomheartbevo

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

Turkish drone identifies heat source in mountainous region of Iran's East Azerbaijan province
From CNN's Artemis Moshtaghian and Yong Xiong

A Turkish drone helping to search for the location where a helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi crashed has identified a heat source in the mountains of the country's East Azerbaijan province, according to Iranian state media and Turkish news agency Anadolu.

The condition of those on board the helicopter is still unknown.

A burning spot has been detected and rescue forces are being sent to that area known as Tavil, the country's semi-official FARS news agency reported.

The Turkish drone identified the heat source and shares its coordinates with Iranian authorities, Anadolu reported.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

Turkish drone identifies heat source in mountainous region of Iran's East Azerbaijan province
From CNN's Artemis Moshtaghian and Yong Xiong

A Turkish drone helping to search for the location where a helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi crashed has identified a heat source in the mountains of the country's East Azerbaijan province, according to Iranian state media and Turkish news agency Anadolu.

The condition of those on board the helicopter is still unknown.

A burning spot has been detected and rescue forces are being sent to that area known as Tavil, the country's semi-official FARS news agency reported.

The Turkish drone identified the heat source and shares its coordinates with Iranian authorities, Anadolu reported.

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Anytime someone nicknamed "the butcher" dies it's a good thing,  but does anything actually change in Iran because of his death?

They will probably get a new President?  

I'm sure this guy will have a snazzy nickname as well, like the Bazaar Basher, or the Shahed Slicer.

It's gonna be swell.  

Update from 10 minutes ago. It's now 6am in Iran. They are close to reaching the crash site. 

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/raisi-iran-president-helicopter-crash/h_bf382e1a21b46da1d4bb56ed40c3eb95

The crash site of the helicopter carrying Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi has been located, Iranian state news agency IRNA and semi-official news outlet ISNA reported on Monday. 

The helicopter crashed in a remote part of the country on Sunday.

As president of Iran, Raisi is the second most powerful individual in the Islamic Republic's political structure after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini. He became president in a historically uncompetitive election in 2021, and he has overseen a period of intensified repression of dissent in a nation convulsed by youth-led protests against religious clerical rule.

The crash comes at a fraught moment in the Middle East, with war raging in Gaza and weeks after Iran launched a drone-and-missile attack on Israel in response to a deadly strike on its diplomatic compound in Damascus.

Here’s what to know:

• Others on board: Nine people were onboard the helicopter, including the country's foreign minister, and their status remains unknown as rescue operations continue through the early hours on Monday.
  • Rescue: Rescuers are contending with dense fog and extreme cold in the country's remote East Azerbaijan Province. A Turkish drone had located a heat source but have not reached the crash site nor located the helicopter. Turkey and Russia have said they are sending aircraft to help in search operations.