NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

7 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz at the Watt and Hopkins jerseys. Buy a current player's jersey you fucking Reds 

Probably couldn't get it tailored. 

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

The problem with fighting in the concourse vs. the seats is you are more likely to slip on those floors because of a random beer that's made it to the fighting space. 

It's piss.

• Haha 2

On 9/17/2023 at 1:23 PM, Evil Bill Obrien said:

No clue what could possibly be worth fighting over at NRG right now but here we are…

Imagine being a full grown adult. Complaining you can’t find a decent job anywhere because of that pesky felony assault and battery charge because someone said something about your teams quarterback 🤣🤣🤣

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

On 9/18/2023 at 9:52 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

In 2022 the NFL teams generated $18,600,000,000 in revenue.

I think they can afford some real security in the stadiums. 

Owners instead are:

Scrooge Mcduck Trump GIF

If that fan's death results in lawsuits and a big settlement they maybe will think about having adequate security. For about 3 seconds then they'll go back to counting the billions. 

The NFL's complete lack of security for it's fans is negligent and sadistic. Why anyone who isn't a cretin would go to a game is a mystery

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Hermanator said:

If that fan's death results in lawsuits and a big settlement they maybe will think about having adequate security. For about 3 seconds then they'll go back to counting the billions. 

The NFL's complete lack of security for it's fans is negligent and sadistic. Why anyone who isn't a cretin would go to a game is a mystery

They should just start tasing every one of these morons. Easy fix.

• Hook 'Em 1

Haven't seen a formal cause of death issued. Footage was grainy but I didn't see some wild haymaker. Too many people for the victim to bang his head on the concrete. He apparently got up after being hit and then collapsed after and died. Seems more likely he died from cardiac arrest than being punched. But what the fuck do I know. 

47 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38442414/witness-says-patriots-fan-fatally-injured-was-punched-head

dude engaged in mutual combat (probably shoving) and got slugged. 

sounds like when assholes collide.

He died doing what he loved. Fighting in the upper deck of an NFL stadium, wearing a jersey, with his ugly fat wife by his side. 

I don’t understand why anyone goes to NFL games. I repeat, the only way I go to Cowboys games is if I’m invited in a suite with a parking ticket right outside the stadium. And even then, my son must be invited, and I just like the people inviting me. Otherwise I’m turning even that down. 

Any other offer at any other stadium in America and I’m flatly turning down. 

Edited by Porterhouse

41 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He died doing what he loved. Fighting in the upper deck of an NFL stadium, wearing a jersey, with his ugly fat wife by his side. 

I don’t understand why anyone goes to NFL games. I repeat, the only way I go to Cowboys games is if I’m invited in a suite with a parking ticket right outside the stadium. And even then, my son must be invited, and I just like the people inviting me. Otherwise I’m turning even that down. 

Any other offer at any other stadium in America and I’m flatly turning down. 

Understandable. I’d go, but my head is on a swivel and I’m not engaging anyone not wearing local colors.

57 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Understandable. I’d go, but my head is on a swivel and I’m not engaging anyone not wearing local colors.

I just don’t understand why anyone with anything to lose would ever go to a pro game unless it’s gifted to them AND logistically silver plattered.  Why would you subject yourself to having your head on a swivel?  Do you go and visit South Dallas or Fifth Ward just for shits and gigs?

I’m not lifting a finger to go be amongst fat poors, and I’m certainly not paying for it. 

Edited by Porterhouse

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

I just don’t understand why anyone with anything to lose would ever go to a pro game unless it’s gifted to them AND logistically silver plattered.  Why would you subject yourself to having your head on a swivel?  Do you go and visit South Dallas or Fifth Ward just for shits and gigs?

I’m not lifting a finger to go be amongst fat poors, and I’m certainly not paying for it. 

I’m not paying, but I’d go. I’ve never been to ATT stadium. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a Cowboys game (decades).

• Hook 'Em 1

I wouldn't go to an NFL game because I am a cheap bastard.  I've never been to an NFL game, but have heard enough from people that have that it's better to just watch at home.  Not because of fear, but just because the fan experience isn't worth the price tag.  It's the most popular sports league in this country by a wide margin, so you shouldn't be racking your brain too hard to realize why people want to see it live.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I wouldn't go to an NFL game because I am a cheap bastard.  I've never been to an NFL game, but have heard enough from people that have that it's better to just watch at home.  Not because of fear, but just because the fan experience isn't worth the price tag.  It's the most popular sports league in this country by a wide margin, so you shouldn't be racking your brain too hard to realize why people want to see it live.

It’s very dull and transactional. It lacks the pageantry of most college games. However, I like watching them on TV. It is very much a fan base (any franchise) dominated by poor or working class people who pay every $ they make to attend games and act like what they are - the dregs of American society.

You have to rack your brain pretty hard to understand why college educated people over say 35 have any interest whatsoever in going. NASCAR and UFC are wildly popular too, and I wouldn’t attend one of those events if I had AIDS and they had the cure. 

7 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I went to my first Cowboys game two seasons ago. It was a freak show. The ratio of fat, middle-aged-man-dressed-like-a-chump-and-wearing-gold-chains to attractive women was 100 to 1. 

On 9/20/2023 at 3:38 PM, Porterhouse said:

It’s very dull and transactional. It lacks the pageantry of most college games. However, I like watching them on TV. It is very much a fan base (any franchise) dominated by poor or working class people who pay every $ they make to attend games and act like what they are - the dregs of American society.

You have to rack your brain pretty hard to understand why college educated people over say 35 have any interest whatsoever in going. NASCAR and UFC are wildly popular too, and I wouldn’t attend one of those events if I had AIDS and they had the cure. 

AIDS is pretty much cured.  How do you think tailored jersey guy is still around?

• Haha 2